Liposculpture - Is Anyone Familiar with Dr. Arnazzi in Torrance, CA? - Redondo Beach, CA

Hi everyone! I am brand spanking new to the site...

Hi everyone!

I am brand spanking new to the site and I need your help!!

I have a liposculpture procedure booked with Dr. Hector Arnazzi in Torrance in a couple of weeks, and I can't find ANYTHING on him online. He has performed breast augmentation on 2 friends of mine, so I have seen his work, but I would really like to hear from someone who has used him for liposcupture/tumnescent liposuction. Anyone familiar with his work? If so, would you mind sharing feedback and pics? Much appreciated!!! :-)
Arnazzi

Deleting myself from this board now...I don't want to debate with anyone...don't have time for that...
Ok ladies I'm pleased to tell you that I did the Lipo procedure with Dr Arnazzi and though I have less then a week post op I love my new figure. No bruising and healing quickly. I'm gonna give it a month to post pictures. BTW if u ask Lulu the receptionist they do have pictures they just prefer to work by referrals then marketing the pictures.
Castamy was it painful and how are the results so far ? How was the sedation procedure and what did u get done , sorry so many questions but I was thinking of getting some lipo done with him soon
Ladiesfirts the results are amazing he sculpted me well (I had no waist) and I personally recuperated fast. I was back at work after 4 days. Sedation was good I didn't feel pain just felt him probing around because I was awake and talking to the RN. I do notice some swelling more on my right side and I hope with time it will even out. It's not noticeable but I DO NOTICE. Would I recommend him? Yes definitely.
Castamy, so u are awake , do u have to buy a girdle ?
Yes I was awake. Yes I had to buy a girdle and it has to be specifically the type the doctor recommends with steel bars inside (not sure what u call it).
I had liposuction done with Dr. Arnazzi in February. ..The results are mediocre but it's probably because I have had work done elsewhere under full sedation with great results. ..they can be more aggressive fully sedated...what I absolutely didn't like is that he did alot of unnecessary holes... During the procedure I was really drugged but I remember complaining about him continously making new holes...I had my back done and there are 6 holes...now marks....I regret not inquiring about that... Overall it wasn't a bad experience. ..it just depends on what your looking for...just remember you pay for what you get...If your not really picky and just want a little work done then he's ok...If your want more go elsewhere. ..I'm pear shaped so I was smaller at the top anyway but was being lazy and wanted the small amount of fat off of my back immediately. ..well now I have alot of black marks going down my back so I can't wear my back out or a bikini top...
That's a lot of holes I got 6 as well but he did a lot on me (areas, Not just back) and they are tiny holes, well at least on me there not really visible (I heal well). I've seen work on Dr's that charge double and it's not great so it really depends on the individual both pt and Dr. I don't see him as mediocre sorry YOU feel that way. He has 25yrs of experience.
I'm not a new patient to him so I know about him...was my second time...had some work done back in 2004 and decided to go back to do a different area because my friend also a former patient told me I should try again...wasn't the worst experience but as I stated I have seen better...I know several people who has been to him before in the past...so I'm stating what I feel based upon my experience. ..I'm not new to Dr. ARNAZZI. ..I honestly chose him again because I was being lazy and cheap...just being honest...I know a few people who went to him in the past...I posted this comment because there isn't much that you can find on him so I'm giving what I know and feel...that's what the board is for...
castamy do you still have the girdle with the name brand ? is it ardyss?
how is your results now?
I am so sorry to those who commented and didn't receive a reply. I haven't logged on in a while and I don't have my notifications coming to my email (that's fixed now)! I didn't have him perform the procedure. I had a consultation done with Dr. Todd Gerlach, whom I loved (and he is board certified). The more I researched, the more I realized that I DO want to be placed under general anesthesia. Tumnescent liposuction under sedation is painful! So, I plan on having it done in a couple of months, once I save the money. Dr. Gerlach is more expensive than Arnazzi, but I am willing to pay extra for peace of mind.
My friend had Lipo done with him I love her results so I went for a consult a he seems unfriendly and kinda rude, this threw me off a bit. Not sure if I should go with the procedure myself.
Did u get it done
Thanks ladies! I don't believe he is board certified, although I'm finding that most surgeons that perform the tumnescent technique are not board certified plastic surgeons. I don't want to be placed under general anesthesia. He has been doing it for over 20 years and I actually spoke to one of his patients while I was in the waiting room - she was there for a follow up. My procedure is scheduled for 12/4 and I am sooooooo nervous!!
I'm late responding but I went to him many years ago as well as a few of my friends...I was actually considering going to him in the near future...did u like your results
southbay2888 did you have the procedure done on 12/4 like you had scheduled? if so how was it and are you satisfied with his work did you feel uncomfortable at any time during your procedure?
I didn't. Just posted a comment above, sorry for the delay!
All for lipo? Did you (and they) like your results? I decided against going to him.
I would suggest checking the American Society of Plastic Surgeons to be sure they are board certified in plastic surgery. I don't think you will find a surgeon on this site that is not.
I was unable to find anything on him, you should ask him if its possible to contact previous patients from 2 yrs ago to ask questions you might have. Did you ask if they have raw, unretouched, photos that you can view?