Liposculpture - Is Anyone Familiar with Dr. Arnazzi in Torrance, CA? - Redondo Beach, CA

Hi everyone! I am brand spanking new to the site...

Hi everyone!

I am brand spanking new to the site and I need your help!!

I have a liposculpture procedure booked with Dr. Hector Arnazzi in Torrance in a couple of weeks, and I can't find ANYTHING on him online. He has performed breast augmentation on 2 friends of mine, so I have seen his work, but I would really like to hear from someone who has used him for liposcupture/tumnescent liposuction. Anyone familiar with his work? If so, would you mind sharing feedback and pics? Much appreciated!!! :-)
Arnazzi

My friend had Lipo done with him I love her results so I went for a consult a he seems unfriendly and kinda rude, this threw me off a bit. Not sure if I should go with the procedure myself.
Did u get it done
Thanks ladies! I don't believe he is board certified, although I'm finding that most surgeons that perform the tumnescent technique are not board certified plastic surgeons. I don't want to be placed under general anesthesia. He has been doing it for over 20 years and I actually spoke to one of his patients while I was in the waiting room - she was there for a follow up. My procedure is scheduled for 12/4 and I am sooooooo nervous!!
I'm late responding but I went to him many years ago as well as a few of my friends...I was actually considering going to him in the near future...did u like your results
southbay2888 did you have the procedure done on 12/4 like you had scheduled? if so how was it and are you satisfied with his work did you feel uncomfortable at any time during your procedure?
I would suggest checking the American Society of Plastic Surgeons to be sure they are board certified in plastic surgery. I don't think you will find a surgeon on this site that is not.
I was unable to find anything on him, you should ask him if its possible to contact previous patients from 2 yrs ago to ask questions you might have. Did you ask if they have raw, unretouched, photos that you can view?