It's Taken Awhile, but Now I'm Definitely Seeing Results - Redmond, WA

I had Coolsculpting on my abs, love handles, and...

I had Coolsculpting on my abs, love handles, and arms. I didn't really see anything for about a month, but it's been 6 weeks now and I'm seeing some definite changes. I'm looking forward to the beginning of August, when the full effect should be more obvious. The photos are not great, but I tried to make them all the same size and perspective. I'm definitely happy I did it.

Wow, it looks like u r getting great results. Good luck.
How long for results?????? It's been three weeks for me. Still nothing
3 weeks is way too early to expect much, if anything. I was still kind of swollen at 3 weeks! Do not be discouraged. I started really noticing changes at about 5 weeks, but even then, I wasn't sure. I'm glad I took before photos, because when I compared them to 6 weeks photos, I could see there really was quite a difference.

3 months post

It's now been 12 weeks, and the final results are in. I'm really happy I did this and extremely pleased with the results.
I asked the doctor and this is probably as much improvement as I'm going to see from the original treatments. So, since I still have some stomach flab, I'm going back in September and get another treatment on my stomach.
I have been watching my diet, and have lost a few pounds since I started this process. So a bit of the improvement is no doubt due to that. I think that if I were to hit the gym a bit (I have literally done no exercise in 3 months) the improvement would be even more pronounced.

Just checking in to see if you had further results from last month?
I can see the definition in your pics before and after. I would say definitely keep eating healthier and start exercising. :0) Have a Happy Labor Day!
I agree. I see results in all areas but the arms. I do not see as much change there as other places.

Went back for more

I didn't have much more improvement after the 12 weeks were up (the August 1 photos). At that point, I had lost 2 inches from my waist, but I still had some jiggly fat on my stomach. So I went back on September 12 and had my stomach done again. So of course I'm swollen again, although I am sensing the fat going away already. The fat feels all soft and really movable, so I'm thinking I'll get some good results again. The final result won't be until late November. We are going on a 3 week vacation starting Nov 20, so I'll try to post some new photos right before we leave. (I think my stomach will look good enough I may even wear a 2 piece bathing suit!)

Happy Healing and enjoy your vacation! :)

6 weeks since second stomach treatment

I'm very pleased! The distance from April (from before I had the 1st treatment), to September 9 (when I had the second treatment), to now (6 weeks out) is pretty dramatic. The noticeable difference has contributed to my motivation towards eating right and working out, so I'm sure that is some of the difference. But whatever the case, I'm super stoked to keep on "keeping on." It will be interesting to see what continued to happen when the changes are finally "complete" in late November. (BTW, I've gone from a size 14 to a size 10 in pants).

Im now so excited for my second round on Monday!!!!!
When I was young and thin and fit, working out several times a week, I had a flat stomach but I NEVER had "abs" that you could see. So this is pretty amazing. The photos pretty much say it all. Good luck on your own Coolsculpting journey!
Dr. Bruce Klein

Dr Klein (of Coolsculpt NW) did a great job, he definitely knows what he's doing, and his wife Rikki is very helpful and attentive. Along with being very professional and knowledgeable, they are both really nice. I found the whole experience very positive.