Abdominoplasty, Mastopexy & Augmentation Mammaplasty with Sailine Implants - Redding, CA

I'm undergoing three procedures in one day!...

I'm undergoing three procedures in one day! Altogether it's a 6 & 1/2 hour surgery. I have been very nervous & at first i was thinking am I doing too much at once, am i going to survive this?! Lol The more i read other stories & seen the before & after pictures i realized this is a common surgery. I realized more & more women are doing this & have no regrets!! I have became very excited & less nervous!! Yay!! I have 12 days to go & i have been workingout non stop everyday, preparing my home & buying all the supplies i will need ahead of time. Also, i habe purchased new comfortable clothes, slippers etc. i hope to have the body of my dreams after my surgery!! Thanks for reading, i'll keep everyone posted! :)

Before & After pics

I'm 8 days post Op today, i posted my before & after pics!! Yay!!

So from my whole experience of undergoing these surgries i found eating healthy & having a good workout regimin really helps!! I workout so hard everyday up untill my surgery & guess what!!! My Dr didn't even have to sew or tighten my abdominal muscles at all & in his own words "they were anatomically perfect" i toned up so well so that saved me for a even longer recovery!! Also when he showed me the picture of the stomach fat, skin & strech marks he removed he said it weighed 6 & 1/2 pounds!! Yes, hes cut off that much just off my belly!! Wow!!! I'm so happy, i have NO regrets & i cant wait untill my healings progress because my results will only get better!! My breast lift & implants also made a huge difference, i have a complete new amazing body!! Ladies i say go for it, it the best descion i've made for myself & of course my fiance is just as happy & couldn't believe the change!! Remember the pain is temporary & will get better, took me a week to feel better & im up walking around, leaving the house but of course bot driving still on meds! Lol

My first post Op appt was yesterday & Dr said im doing very good & healing well!I had my drains removed finally. I go back in one week to remove sutures & also i have been wearing a big velcro binder around my waist since surgery & have to keep it on for another 3 weeks not too fun, but you get used to it lol I'm signing off for now, but will update again soon & post more pics!! :)
Dr Mendez

I was very pleased with my experience, results & service i recieved by Dr Mendez! I have no regrets & everything came out better than i imagined it!! I'm completely amazed!! Couldn't be happier!!!

I had a tummy tuck and medial thigh lift after losing a lot of weight. You look great and I hope that you continue to feel better and improve.
We are having surgery the same day :) Good Luck to you. I pray we both have a speedy recovery.
Thank you so much! Good luck to you as well, i will also pray for us both!! :) How are you feeling? Today my nerves & anxiety are going crazy lol
I'm very anxious. Scared, excited, nervous, then scared again. Lol. But I'm praying and i can't wait to see results :)
Good luck!!
Good luck! And can't wait to see the results.
Thank you!! :)
Mentally and physically preparing is half of it! Best of luck and happy healing to you. I am 9 days post op of tt and lipo on thighs. Check my photos out. I am so happy with results!
Thanks so much!! I will check out your pics, glad to hear your so happy with your results! Stories like yours keep me in positive thoughts. I appriciate all the kind words! :)