Chemical Peel for Adult Acne and Brown Spots (Age 33)

I am 33 years old and have been having some issues...

I am 33 years old and have been having some issues with adult acne lately and brown spots. My aesthetician recommended the PCA Oxygenating Trio treatment and so far it seems fine except for my neglect in post treatment.

I had a mild chemical peel done today for the first time and afterwards went to get my hair done and had to sit under a hooded hair dryer for an hour. Now, I realize that I should not have exposed to my face to heat. Have I done serious damage to my face? Will the damage be permanent? Please help, I'm freaking out. Right now my face looks fine, but I'm still worried. The treatment I had was the PCA Oxygenating Trio.

Question:Chemical Peel for Adult Acne and Brown Spots? Answer: In our experience, glycolic acid peels combined with home maintenance employing the desired low pH has been most effective in many cases of adult acne. This does require ongoing care. Brown spots are often lightened when the glycolic peel program is combined with good bleaching creams.
If this was a mild TCA peel most probably you are ok. Time will tell. you might be redder for longer time

the aesthetician I used is excellent.