3rd Bosley Procedure Coming Up Soon - Raleigh, NC and Philadelphia, PA

I've had 2 procedures with Bosley,2000 grafts...

I've had 2 procedures with Bosley,2000 grafts each time. I would be completely bald back to the crown without them. It's very painful in the days after for me but my pal had the same procedure twice with the same doctor as me and only the second one as bad. I got Quasimodo like swelling and black eyes each time.

After all that, I still think it's 100 per cent worth the money. It looks completely natural and I have to show the scar at the back to convince people I had the procedure. I need a 3rd just to finish the job but no-one comments on my baldness anymore and when I see people for the first time in a while they comment.

No-one has ever said "you've got more hair" etc. They say "you look great.....younger.....so healthy...."

Have the procedure, take 2 weeks off work so the scabs can fall off and the redness can fade and wear a hat in the sun in the months afterward....(my head went a fluorescent red)

About 4-6 months later it starts to grow and from that moment every time you look in the mirror for the next 12 months...you have MORE hair....so cool!

I think it's a waste of time to have 1000 grafts, I will have 6000 by the end just to have a decent cover.

Bosley

Bosley are not liars or butchers or conmen. They are just big and successful for a reason.... they're good.