25% TCA Peel to Stretch Marks - Raleigh, NC

I have had 4 children and was left with sever...

i have had 4 children and was left with sever stretch marks. open to try any treatment to minimize them... I read about TCA improving texture. I am still in the healing process so I will post my journey. If you have any special suggestions let me know. I am also taking collagen pills and frequently moisturizing as well as use of aloe vera.

Two weeks later...

OK so I didn't do my entire stomach b/c I was unsure of the results, but it definatly lifted the stretch marks to the surface. Skin is still peeling & red. Very pleased with results.
self

I've decided to start this regime as well. I am doing a combination of face (texture), bust, stomach and hips/thighs for stretch marks. I have used a 12.5% solution so far to test my own body's reaction. I applied 2 coats which gave it a 25% boost. I have to say that my bust showed better texture immediately. The stretchmarks are still there but noticeable if I move from side to side with light and glare. The skin is tight and feels even as I graze my fingers over it. I have ordered 15% & 18%. I know that the deeper marks on my hips and stomach will require a stronger solution but am giving my skin time to adapt. So far, I have had no peeling but the skin was a bit sensitive to the touch the day after. I will do one more treatment of 12.5% before my shipment comes in. As for my face, again no stinging or peeling but my skin is tighter and pores are not visible in certain areas. I did 2 applications of the solution. I should also mention that the brand I bought allows the solution to stay on for 5 mins. Overall, it was a great investment in my opinion.
I came across a clinical study that proved 20% glycolic acid to be effective on stretchmarks. I just posted this information to my blog today. The post title is Tretinoin: An Effective Treatment for Stretchmarks. Check out the two studies that I linked to. The findings were exciting. I look forward to reading your update! Thanks for sharing :)
The reason why I chose TCA as opposed to glycolic acid was because TCA penetrates to the first layer of the dermis and glycolic acid goes as far as the epidermis. My stretch marks range between the 2 layers. I haven't read the study but once I have, I will comment. Thanks for the message!
Impressive. I might try this in between microneedling my stretchmarks. If you'd like to follow my progress, I'm sharing large pictures of before and after at stretchmarksanonymous.com Thanks for sharing!
How much is it..
Because I have stretch marks that are a year old? I was wondering if it would work
And you used 25 percent tca ?
Does the skin quality also improve? For example my stretch marks collapse over when I bend etc. You mentioned the stretch marks have come to the surface but are they also tighter? Thanks a lot!
no they arent any tighter but i plan on doing a second TCA peel 2 my abdomen next week. i will update my thread as I go.
Can you tell us a little bit about your stretch marks? How old are they? Are they from multiple pregnancies?
they are old... and from multiple pregnancies. The oldest is 14 and youngest is 5.
Okay. Thanks. Just wondering because mine are old and I was thinking of trying this.
Same. Will keep people in the loop!
i want to ask thatt from where you made this surgery. i mean which country and city
Any pics?
What collegen pills will you be taking?
Sana Naturals
And your tummy...
If this works on the stretch marks you may have something there.  Does it sting?
It stings as much as TCA application anywhere, but the downtime is longer & peeling doesn't begin until day 7...I will keep everyone up to speed on my progress.
Sounds great.
Now it has been almost 12 days since the peel. It was more painful than a standard face peel. unsure why... but it also took longer to begin peeling. It did not start peeling until day 8 but I will say not much change in scarring but texture has a big difference. my very deep stretch marks are superficial now.
That's crazy!    I guess this one just takes a bit longer to get started.  But glad to hear the stretch marks are looking better.