vaser/laser lipo on flanks and abdomen - Raleigh, NC

I had smart lipo on my love handles yesterday and...

i had smart lipo on my love handles yesterday and will have it done on my abdomen in 10 days
the procedure was pretty much painless
the doctor gave me a sedative, 2 pain killers and nausea tablets before the procedure. i also have antibiotics to take for 7 days

i was awake through out the procedure. it took about 2 hours.
the doctor took about 500cc of fat which was less than he thought.
i am not sure of the results yet, i am having my garment changed later so maybe i will see some difference then
i will keep updated and add pictures later

day 2

2 days after surgery and i am fine minimal pain which is mainly from the compression garment, i have some itching but 2 out of 4 holes are healed already and i have stopped leaking

photos are from 24 hours after will add before photos next week

day 4

so the pain pretty much went away ( the only pain was from the compression garment) until a few hours ago now my left side feels like it is on fire, im just grateful it is not all over :)

laser lipo on abdomen yesterday

I had my second procedure yesterday on my abdomen upper and lower
the first day has been painful to get up and lie down
I am yet to see any bruising from both procedures which is a plus
I hav major itching on my left side, I rub the palm of my hand over it and it goes away for a little while. :)
I am still swollen but I can see a difference in my tummy and flanks already
the pictures I am uploading are from before any procedures, I will update will post op ones soon

I also found out that I had vaser lipo on my flanks and laser lipo on my tummy both cost around $7000

24 hr post op pics

now time to play diablo :)

its been about 10 weeks

its been about 10 weeks since i had surgery
I have been going to the gym 3 - 5 times a week for about 1 hour each time for the last 5 weeks
the surgery is looking good but i am still numb and it is still painful and swollen to touch

I gained weight since the surgery and cannot seem to lose half a pound even eating only fruit and veg and staying below 1200 calories a day.
this is through no fault of the surgery but it is because i started on birth control pills a few weeks prior.
Hopefully i can find a replacement that will actually let me lose weight instead of gain it so i can see the real results of the surgery :)
jason miller

dr miller has a great bedside manner and and is available to contact anytime he offers a great service, is totally honest with you and does his best to be helpful and is very respectful. the check up appointments are all with him and he even came to work on a Saturday for my 24 hour check up. the staff are very friendly and welcoming. i am confident that he has done a great job and i will se great results, his website is http://www.carolinalipo.com/