Smart Lipo - Raleigh, NC

Hi guys, I done lipo recently and its only been...

Hi guys, I done lipo recently and its only been four days and I see a lot results already. The soreness is easying up now. They took two jugs of fat. It was a lot... I had my upper lower and hip area done and my lower back. I leak for two days but the first day was the worst. I actually start getting out the next but was really. Next week 10/31/2013 I will have a follow up and I will let u guys see more results.

day 5 post op

I'm still sore and now the swelling is starting to and comes and go, but I actually started a light walk around in my neighborhood. I still happy the way things are looking..

day 14

Some swelling and sedation still inside by living the out come so far

loving my new

Melanie Lutz

Hey Cheeca, how's it going ? How many inches have you lost ? And are you going to put up any pics
Hi Keyabrown1980, your post has given me a little more courage to go ahead and look into getting this done. I do have one question, does the price change depending on what your getting done?
It's priced by the area, larger areas are more money but it's still less expensive.
I thinkso I'm not sure
I have my consultation in Feb with Dr Marko
Thanks ... I think I'm going to set something up
Just wondering how you are doing a few months later? Do you notice it is hard to keep weight off or keep the results? Ive heard some people complain that the weight goes elsewhere? Thanks
Thanks
Looking Good Cheeca ....
This is my Girl!!! Keep doing your thing Momma
Get it Keya!!! Like I told you earlier today yor my inspiration.
Girl.....cause of your results...I went and saw Dr. Lutz today - :-)
Please let her know I sent u if u decided..... I'm keya brown my email is keyabrown1980@yahoo.com
Went yesterday for my procedure with Dr. Lutz ....she did an awesome job....can't wait for the swelling to go down - How's your healing going?
Congrats everything is going good... I'm put new pics up soon... Yours went well.
Can't wait to see when all the swelling goes down
It went down a lot I have to put new pics up loving the new me
I have to put new pics up loving the new me
Congratz!!! I am going to have my procedure done next week on Nov. 7th.