Wow! Facial Fat Grafting AND Chin Lift fan! - Raleigh, NC

Where to begin? For years, I battled a chronic...

Where to begin? For years, I battled a chronic medical disorder-it frankly stole years from my life and left me with a face that I didn't recognize. After long internet searches and other plastic surgery consults, I decided to schedule an appointment with Dr. Law-the best decsion I've ever made! I'm very picky and this practice is light years beyond any other I consulted with. For me, a natural result was absolutely paramount--his website, staff and Dr. Law, himself, made it crystal clear that they would ONLY perform cosmetic procedures that looked natural-as if you had nothing done.

First, I met with a higly educated Nurse Practioner-she really helped me narrow down what procedures I would benefit from having and helped me rule out a few that wouldn't have given me the result I was looking to gain. This initial consult allowed my first meeting with Dr. Law to be focused and not a discusion of "potential" procedures.

As Dr. Law examined my face, I could tell that he was not missing a single detail. It felt as if his suggestions were tailored to MY face-not a regime of standard recommendations. Our discussions about the procedures were very detailed and accurate. He and I decided that structural facial fat grafting and a chin lift would be the two procedures that would give me optimal results. The surgical team was AMAZING, attentive, well humored and knowledgable. I went into surgery without a worry.

The results of these two procedures are incredible! Dr. Law will NOT overfill your face, instead he uses a unique injection technique to use small amounts of fat-that are more likely to develop a blood supply and "take." He was clear about the grafting site and the bonus is a little less fat on my stomach. The chin lift is striking-yet, Dr. Law stopped at the point that would make my chin look stretched. I doubt, even a plastic surgeon would guess that I've had the facial fat grafting or the chin lift.

For the first few weeks, I truly wanted to walk side-ways to show off my new chin lift/profile! When I went back to my life's routine-people were literally doing double, triple takes and completly unable to determine "why" I looked so "rested." They just kept saying…"You've done a total transformation, have you lost weight?".. Me: Yes I did!! Even close friends who know I had these procedures, can't believe I had anything done--because "it looks so natural." I would compare my face to what I looked like 10-15 years ago.

When it comes to facial fat grating- there is no doubt-Dr. Law is the ONE to see.

Exact pricing for procedures..

Structural Fat Grafting: periorbital, perioral, jawline
Submandibular liposuction
Sub platysmal lipectomy & platysmaplasty
$6500
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Law is very compassionate and an artist. His attention to detail was amazing and his results are incredible.