40 Years Old, Lost 40 Pounds After 2 Kids, Fitness Mom - Raleigh, NC

I gained nearly forty pounds after having two kids...

I gained nearly forty pounds after having two kids. I got back into the gym once my youngest child started preschool and lost the weight I had gained. I breastfed both of my children. The weight loss and breastfeeding left me with deflated breast. This is my reason for wanting these procedures done. My husband and I did the research on the area's top plastic surgeons and decided to see Dr. Morea. I also had girlfriends that went to him that were completely satisfied with his work. I am extremely happy with my results of the breast lift and implants! The recovery was not too painful. I was just really sore for a couple of weeks. I felt like I had done too much weight with the bench press machine in the gym. I'm truly amazed with how my breast look now. They look incredible! I haven't been this excited and happy with my body since before having kids. I would recommend Dr. Morea to anyone looking to have these procedures done. He is very professional and a brilliant plastic surgeon. I will post pixctures that I took each week to show you my progress. I just can't hardly wait to see the final results.

1 Week Post Surgery

I'm very pleased with the results thus far. My pain was not bad at all. Very excited!

2 Weeks Post Surgery

I'm feeling great enough to sunbathe and my breast look amazing! Dr. Morea is the best!

3 Weeks Post Surgery

My dad and I had a blast at the beach that day! I looooooooooooove my new girls! They are still sitting up high but I'm happy with them regardless. My breasts were so saggy and ugly before! I feel like a teenager again at forty years old. This surgery has been a blessing and worth every dime!

2 Months Post Surgery

I'm back in the gym working out and feel great! My self-esteem is at a all time high!

Back In The Gym 2 Months Post Surgery

3 Months Post Surgery: Hawaiian Family Vacation

Our family just got back from Hawaii last week! It was the best vacation ever!!!... and having my new girls were part of the reason why! This will probably be my last post until the kids start back to school next month. I'm just so darn busy with the kids at home. Here are some of my favorite pictures when we were in Hawaii. Dr. Morea has before pictures that I would like to share so you can see the night and day difference in my breasts. I will contact him and get them for y'all. He is a brilliant surgeon folks. I really need to post a picture of how my scars are healing. I was so worried about the scars that a breast lift leave you. This is no longer a concern at all. They are healing so quickly and I believe that they will be minimally visible in a year. Gosh I love my smaller nipples! They were so stretched out and ugly before. I looooooove my breasts now! Thank you Dr. Morea!!!
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Morea is very professional and a brilliant plastic surgeon. I would recommend Dr. Morea to anyone looking to have these procedures done.

Congratulations on your weight loss and your surgery! I'm happy you've had a great experience and that your recovery has been smooth. What type and size implants did you get to achieve your new look? Looking forward to your pictures!
I'm so sorry for the delayed response. I have been super busy with both kids out of school then our family went to Hawaii for three weeks. I'm going back and posting pics along with the dates of my recovery story. Dr. Morea gave me 450cc high profile smooth and round silicone gel implants by Mentor. I asked for a small D. I think he gave me exactly what I wanted. It's been three months since having these procedures done and I am so extremely pleased with the way my breast look and feel. I'm so confident now! I love my new boobies!
Okay, you are one hot mama! I absolutely love your bikini pictures. Thank you for taking the time to post them. So glad you could enjoy your new look while on vacation. I realize you're busy with the kiddos...but next time you post, can you please share your workout regime with us? You look fantastic everywhere! ;)