40 Years Old, Lost 40 Pounds After 2 Kids, Fitness Mom - Raleigh, NC

I gained nearly forty pounds after having two kids...

I gained nearly forty pounds after having two kids. I got back into the gym once my youngest child started preschool and lost the weight I had gained. I breastfed both of my children. The weight loss and breastfeeding left me with deflated breast. This is my reason for wanting these procedures done. My husband and I did the research on the area's top plastic surgeons and decided to see Dr. Morea. I also had girlfriends that went to him that were completely satisfied with his work. I am extremely happy with my results of the breast lift and implants! The recovery was not too painful. I was just really sore for a couple of weeks. I felt like I had done too much weight with the bench press machine in the gym. I'm truly amazed with how my breast look now. They look incredible! I haven't been this excited and happy with my body since before having kids. I would recommend Dr. Morea to anyone looking to have these procedures done. He is very professional and a brilliant plastic surgeon. I will post pixctures that I took each week to show you my progress. I just can't hardly wait to see the final results.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Morea is very professional and a brilliant plastic surgeon. I would recommend Dr. Morea to anyone looking to have these procedures done.

Congratulations on your weight loss and your surgery! I'm happy you've had a great experience and that your recovery has been smooth. What type and size implants did you get to achieve your new look? Looking forward to your pictures!