40 Yrs Old, Lost 40 Ibs, Fitness Mom with Deflated Breasts!

I gained nearly forty pounds after having two kids...

I gained nearly forty pounds after having two kids. I got back into the gym once my youngest child started preschool and lost the weight I had gained. I breastfed both of my children. The weight loss and breastfeeding left me with deflated breast. This is my reason for wanting these procedures done. My husband and I did the research on the area's top plastic surgeons and decided to see Dr. Morea. I also had girlfriends that went to him that were completely satisfied with his work. I am extremely happy with my results of the breast lift and implants! The recovery was not too painful. I was just really sore for a couple of weeks. I felt like I had done too much weight with the bench press machine in the gym. I'm truly amazed with how my breast look now. They look incredible! I haven't been this excited and happy with my body since before having kids. I would recommend Dr. Morea to anyone looking to have these procedures done. He is very professional and a brilliant plastic surgeon. I will post pixctures that I took each week to show you my progress. I just can't hardly wait to see the final results.

1 Week Post Surgery

I'm very pleased with the results thus far. My pain was not bad at all. Very excited!

2 Weeks Post Surgery

I'm feeling great enough to sunbathe and my breast look amazing! Dr. Morea is the best!

3 Weeks Post Surgery

My dad and I had a blast at the beach that day! I looooooooooooove my new girls! They are still sitting up high but I'm happy with them regardless. My breasts were so saggy and ugly before! I feel like a teenager again at forty years old. This surgery has been a blessing and worth every dime!

2 Months Post Surgery

I'm back in the gym working out and feel great! My self-esteem is at a all time high!

Back In The Gym 2 Months Post Surgery

3 Months Post Surgery: Hawaiian Family Vacation

Our family just got back from Hawaii last week! It was the best vacation ever!!!... and having my new girls were part of the reason why! This will probably be my last post until the kids start back to school next month. I'm just so darn busy with the kids at home. Here are some of my favorite pictures when we were in Hawaii. Dr. Morea has before pictures that I would like to share so you can see the night and day difference in my breasts. I will contact him and get them for y'all. He is a brilliant surgeon folks. I really need to post a picture of how my scars are healing. I was so worried about the scars that a breast lift leave you. This is no longer a concern at all. They are healing so quickly and I believe that they will be minimally visible in a year. Gosh I love my smaller nipples! They were so stretched out and ugly before. I looooooove my breasts now! Thank you Dr. Morea!!!

Before and After Photos FINALLY

The kids are back in school and I finally have some time to post before and after pictures! These before photos were taken by Dr. Morea at his office and and I had already lost nearly 25 pounds since having my three year old but I really went to work to lose they last 15 before surgery. I knew that it would be a month of recovery and laying around so I was worried about gaining the weight back. I admit it drove me a little crazy not going to the gym for over month but actually I lost weight because I continued my diet of 6 small meals. I'm still shocked when I saw the before pictures that Dr. Morea sent me. Gosh I had the saggiest breast and I was so much heavier! My breasts look amazing now! I worried so much over the scars for nothing! They are healing fast! I don't think they will be noticeable in a year. I never thought my tatas would look right again. I had stretched them out so much from the weight gain and breastfeeding. My confidence from these procedures were incentives to continue working out and eating healthy. Dr. Morea changed my life! I have never been so confident in my body! I'm forty years old and I feel like a teenager! I hope this blog will help others feel more at ease about having these procedures done. Dr. Morea is your answer!

Before and After Weight Loss

I thought this post will inspire folks! Hard work in the gym and diet pays off! I'm also grateful to have discovered a great plastic surgeon to remove stretched skin from weight gain and breastfeeding. My breasts are nearly 3 months post surgery in the after photo so they were sitting a little high. They have settled now and look more natural. I will post pictures of them soon for y'all. :)

4 Months Post Surgery: FYI

I'm 5 feet 6 1/2. Dr. Morea gave me 450cc high profile smooth and round silicone gel implants by Mentor and breast lift (inverted T incision technique). I asked for a small D. I think he gave me exactly what I wanted. I'm 4 months post-op and a 32D cup. I was 120 pounds the day of my surgery in the before picture. The picture above was taken by Dr. Morea today and I weighed myself at the gym after I left and I was 121. I'm maintaining my weight between 119 and 122. I don't want to lose anymore weight. I want to gain muscle weight to my lower body. I would love to have buns of steel! I would like to be more proportional. I have a flat hinny! I plan to continue high reps and low weight with my upper body for lean muscle. I want more defined abs too. I'm doing heavy weights for lower body. I'm doing lots of squats to get a bigger booty to match my 32D tatas....and if I don't achieve this then I'm considering having Dr. Morea fix that for me.

Oops! Forgot to post photo to review above!

Exercising at Home on Pilates Power Gym

Saturday Morning Workout
0:09
I am so pumped and getting ripped up!!! Thanks again Dr. Morea for giving me the confidence to continue my goal of being the most fit ever in my life. I couldn't possibly be happier! :)

New paddleboard!!! Great exercise and so much FUN!!!

I've always enjoyed outdoor sports before my weight gain and now I can again! My lower back used to hurt when I went hiking and exercising in the gym. My breasts were so heavy and I hated wearing my bra that left me with marks on my shoulders. The weight really rolled off of me after I started the six small meal planning diet and then exercising got easier. I lost so much weight and deflated my breasts. My body was firm and fit but surgery was necessary to remove all the stretched breast skin. It amazes me that when I exercise now I feel nothing hanging on me. My implants are under the muscle so maybe that is why? I don't feel like I have big tatas... but when I look in the mirror I see that I do! Lol. I looooooove my new girls and fit body so much!

Date Night With Hubby! Sexy Little Black Dress!

I'm still so extremely happy with my new gals and very grateful to Dr. Morea and his staff. I'm still exercising and eating healthy. I feel great and super confident! #40IsTheNew30 :)

Halloween Fun Night! Sexy Devil !!!

Date night with Hubby!

Hubby and I went to dinner last week and had an amazing meal then we went to watch the Broadway blockbuster Wicked! I'm still loving my big beautiful boobies! I have some exciting news for y'all in my next review. Stay tuned :)

Big Beautiful Tatas! Flat As A Pancake Booty!!!

I love my big beautiful breasts, thanks to Dr. Morea and very fit body, thanks to my determination in the gym and eating healthy! I was not happy with my flat butt! I wanted to be more proportional. I spent so much time in the gym and most of it was doing exercises to build up my booty with little results in size so I went back to Dr. Morea for butt implants yesterday. First I will show you a few before pics. I love the pic of my husband trying to find something to pinch. Lol. I will show you my 2 day post op pic in compression shorts in my next review.

Butt Implants with Dr. Morea! 2 Day Post Op!!!

I went back to Dr. Morea for butt implants yesterday. The surgery went great! I feel asleep peacefully and woke up feeling well rested. I was just hungry and thirsty. I don't get nauseous like many do after coming out of anesthesia. Today I'm feeling relaxed. I'm not feeling much pain at all but of course I'm on oxycodone. I can go to the bathroom and bathe myself. Dr. Morea determined my implant size based on my measurements, 275cc round silicone. I'm so happy with my results thus far!!! I'm finally feeling complete! I will keep y'all posted throughout my recovery! :)

FYI RealSelf Dolls! Butt Implants! 5 Day Post Op!

I am so extremely happy right now!!! My breast lift with implants that I had done last year was more painful than this post op experience thus far! I've read hundreds of realself reviews on butt implants over the past year and in my opinion Dr Morea is the best! I'm 5 days post op and I'm doing great! Dr Morea even said I could sleep on my side at night. I'm walking around with very little pain, I'm just sore like I did a lot of squats at the gym the day before. I have no drains that I read in reviews are a nightmare! My doctor said that the placement of the butt implant has a lot to do with the recovery time, pain you experience and risk of complications. He places them in the subfascial position and doesn't cut into the muscle. He said intramuscular placement is more invasive and a bloody mess, more risk of infection and complications, more painful and a longer recovery time. I believe he is right because my experience to date has been a breeze! I've had no complications since having my surgery. I have heard so many horrifying realself reviews about having this procedure done and it scared me to death! I'm so grateful to have discovered a really good doctor. I think it is important to spread awareness about doctors that are better at doing butt implants. There is a lot of scary stuff out there and it can cause a lot of worry and uncertainty about going through this. Now I'm shocked at how my experience has been nothing that I thought it was going to be. I'm doing so well and I can't hardly wait to go shopping, by the way! Lol. I've never been able to fill out a pair if jeans before! I love my slim fit body and size D boobies but my flat fanny didn't match. Now I'm finally proportional and feel complete! I just hope I don't lose much in size after the swelling goes down. My new booty right now fits perfect with my big boobies! Dr. Morea based my implant size on what would fit best with my measurements, 275cc round silicone. I was hoping to go a little bigger but it is safest to go with your body measurements. There is less chance of complications. I can always increase size doing more squats in the gym. What really matters is I now have a bubble butt shape to work with... bye bye pancake fanny forever! I will see my doctor for my first post op appointment on Tuesday and I will ask him the implant company name. Also I have backed off my pain meds to 1 pill every 6 hours and I'm not feeling anymore pain than before. Seriously I've had workouts that hurt more the next day than this post op experience. I'll keep y'all posted. I'm so glad I did this!!! Dr. Morea is a brilliant surgeon!!! He is definitely the booty doctor to go to! I'm grateful to have discovered him to do my breasts and butt augmentations and of course I couldn't of done any of it without my wonderful husband for his support and finances. I'm one lucky gal:)

More 5 Day Post Op Butt Implant Photos

No Drains, Bruises, or Complications, just feeling sore not painful. I'm so happy:)

1st Post Op Appointment with Dr. Morea! New Booty!!!

I'm so extremely happy right now that the feeling is indescribable. My doctor said everything looked great! My incisions are healing up nicely! Also since my doctor places the implants in the subfascial position there is very little swelling so my booty isn't going to decrease in size. I read many reviews of those disappointed when their butt shrank a few weeks after surgery. Well, when you cut into the muscle it's more invasive and that isn't what my doc does thank goodness. Implants can shift, flip and push on nerves when you shove them into a pocket carved into the muscle. You are also more prone to infections. Just looking at those drains made me sick to my stomach. My doctor doesn't need to use drains because he's not butchering his patients. My recovery has been a breeze! I will be back in the gym in a month after surgery whereas so many getting implants intramuscular are still recovering at home and I've read many that had to have their implants removed. I keep hearing about this doctor out in Beverly Hills called the Butt King... well I have read enough bad reviews of this fella to know he isn't. My doctor is the one to go to for a beautiful booty and successful recovery experience.

Before & After! Finally Proportional! Transformation Complete!!!

Enough said...

Starting A New Review For The Butt Implant Community

I'm creating an entirely new review for my Butt Implants. This review was created for my Breast Augmentation last year. This new review would show up on my profile next to my BA review, but it would reside in the Butt Implant community, not the Breast Aug community. This way, more "butt members" will easily be able to find my Butt Implant review. I will probably cut and paste and post on both reviews since I'll be checking both. I think my positive plastic surgery and recovery experiences are important to share with as many folks as possible. It's important to spread awearness about really good doctors and I'm a lucky gal to have discovered one of the very best!

10 Days Post Op Butt Implants! Feeling Great & Sexy!

I'm off the pain pills and feeling back to normal. I'm trying not to do too much but it's hard to lay around in bed when you aren't hurting. I just get a little sore after being on my feet for more than 30 minutes. I've been pacing myself but still managing to keep the house clean and play dress up! I'm still loving my new booty. This recovery has been a breeze and my results are perfect! I am certainly a testimony to Dr. Morea's expert surgical skills! I am forever grateful to him and my husband for his support through this transformational journey. I am finally proportional!!!

No More Butt Implant Reviews On This Profile! Created New Account!

To continue following my butt implant reviews go to the Butt Implant community and search for my profile called: My Butt is Amazing! Best Decision Ever! Dr. Morea is the BEST!!!
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Morea is very professional and a brilliant plastic surgeon. I gained nearly forty pounds after having two kids. I got back into the gym once my youngest child started preschool and lost the weight I had gained. I breastfed both of my children. The weight loss and breastfeeding left me with deflated breasts. This is my reason for wanting these procedures done. My husband and I did the research on the area's top plastic surgeons and decided to go to Dr. Morea. I also had girlfriends that went to him that were completely satisfied with his work. I am extremely happy with my results of the breast lift with implants! The recovery was not too painful. I was just really sore for a couple of weeks. I felt like I had done too much weight lifting at the gym with the bench press machine. I'm truly amazed with how my breasts look now. It is an incredible difference! I haven't been this excited and happy with my body since before having kids. I would recommend Dr. Morea to anyone looking to have these procedures done. I am certainly a testimony to my doctor's expert surgical skills. I highly recommend Dr. Morea to all my friends, family and the realself community... and I do all the time because everyone considering having surgery should know about him.