40 Yrs Old, Lost 40 Ibs After 2 Kids, Fitness Mom with Deflated Breasts - Raleigh, NC

I gained nearly forty pounds after having two kids...

I gained nearly forty pounds after having two kids. I got back into the gym once my youngest child started preschool and lost the weight I had gained. I breastfed both of my children. The weight loss and breastfeeding left me with deflated breast. This is my reason for wanting these procedures done. My husband and I did the research on the area's top plastic surgeons and decided to see Dr. Morea. I also had girlfriends that went to him that were completely satisfied with his work. I am extremely happy with my results of the breast lift and implants! The recovery was not too painful. I was just really sore for a couple of weeks. I felt like I had done too much weight with the bench press machine in the gym. I'm truly amazed with how my breast look now. They look incredible! I haven't been this excited and happy with my body since before having kids. I would recommend Dr. Morea to anyone looking to have these procedures done. He is very professional and a brilliant plastic surgeon. I will post pixctures that I took each week to show you my progress. I just can't hardly wait to see the final results.

1 Week Post Surgery

I'm very pleased with the results thus far. My pain was not bad at all. Very excited!

2 Weeks Post Surgery

I'm feeling great enough to sunbathe and my breast look amazing! Dr. Morea is the best!

3 Weeks Post Surgery

My dad and I had a blast at the beach that day! I looooooooooooove my new girls! They are still sitting up high but I'm happy with them regardless. My breasts were so saggy and ugly before! I feel like a teenager again at forty years old. This surgery has been a blessing and worth every dime!

2 Months Post Surgery

I'm back in the gym working out and feel great! My self-esteem is at a all time high!

Back In The Gym 2 Months Post Surgery

3 Months Post Surgery: Hawaiian Family Vacation

Our family just got back from Hawaii last week! It was the best vacation ever!!!... and having my new girls were part of the reason why! This will probably be my last post until the kids start back to school next month. I'm just so darn busy with the kids at home. Here are some of my favorite pictures when we were in Hawaii. Dr. Morea has before pictures that I would like to share so you can see the night and day difference in my breasts. I will contact him and get them for y'all. He is a brilliant surgeon folks. I really need to post a picture of how my scars are healing. I was so worried about the scars that a breast lift leave you. This is no longer a concern at all. They are healing so quickly and I believe that they will be minimally visible in a year. Gosh I love my smaller nipples! They were so stretched out and ugly before. I looooooove my breasts now! Thank you Dr. Morea!!!

Before and After Photos FINALLY

The kids are back in school and I finally have some time to post before and after pictures! These before photos were taken by Dr. Morea at his office and and I had already lost nearly 25 pounds since having my three year old but I really went to work to lose they last 15 before surgery. I knew that it would be a month of recovery and laying around so I was worried about gaining the weight back. I admit it drove me a little crazy not going to the gym for over month but actually I lost weight because I continued my diet of 6 small meals. I'm still shocked when I saw the before pictures that Dr. Morea sent me. Gosh I had the saggiest breast and I was so much heavier! My breasts look amazing now! I worried so much over the scars for nothing! They are healing fast! I don't think they will be noticeable in a year. I never thought my tatas would look right again. I had stretched them out so much from the weight gain and breastfeeding. My confidence from these procedures were incentives to continue working out and eating healthy. Dr. Morea changed my life! I have never been so confident in my body! I'm forty years old and I feel like a teenager! I hope this blog will help others feel more at ease about having these procedures done. Dr. Morea is your answer!

Before and After Weight Loss

I thought this post will inspire folks! Hard work in the gym and diet pays off! I'm also grateful to have discovered a great plastic surgeon to remove stretched skin from weight gain and breastfeeding. My breasts are nearly 3 months post surgery in the after photo so they were sitting a little high. They have settled now and look more natural. I will post pictures of them soon for y'all. :)

4 Months Post Surgery: FYI

I'm 5 feet 6 1/2. Dr. Morea gave me 450cc high profile smooth and round silicone gel implants by Mentor and breast lift (inverted T incision technique). I asked for a small D. I think he gave me exactly what I wanted. I'm 4 months post-op and a 32D cup. I was 120 pounds the day of my surgery in the before picture. The picture above was taken by Dr. Morea today and I weighed myself at the gym after I left and I was 121. I'm maintaining my weight between 119 and 122. I don't want to lose anymore weight. I want to gain muscle weight to my lower body. I would love to have buns of steel! I would like to be more proportional. I have a flat hinny! I plan to continue high reps and low weight with my upper body for lean muscle. I want more defined abs too. I'm doing heavy weights for lower body. I'm doing lots of squats to get a bigger booty to match my 32D tatas....and if I don't achieve this then I'm considering having Dr. Morea fix that for me.

Oops! Forgot to post photo to review above!

Exercising at Home on Pilates Power Gym

Saturday Morning Workout
0:09
I am so pumped and getting ripped up!!! Thanks again Dr. Morea for giving me the confidence to continue my goal of being the most fit ever in my life. I couldn't possibly be happier! :)

New paddleboard!!! Great exercise and so much FUN!!!

I've always enjoyed outdoor sports before my weight gain and now I can again! My lower back used to hurt when I went hiking and exercising in the gym. My breasts were so heavy and I hated wearing my bra that left me with marks on my shoulders. The weight really rolled off of me after I started the six small meal planning diet and then exercising got easier. I lost so much weight and deflated my breasts. My body was firm and fit but surgery was necessary to remove all the stretched breast skin. It amazes me that when I exercise now I feel nothing hanging on me. My implants are under the muscle so maybe that is why? I don't feel like I have big tatas... but when I look in the mirror I see that I do! Lol. I looooooove my new girls and fit body so much!

Date Night With Hubby! Sexy Little Black Dress!

I'm still so extremely happy with my new gals and very grateful to Dr. Morea and his staff. I'm still exercising and eating healthy. I feel great and super confident! #40IsTheNew30 :)

Halloween Fun Night! Sexy Devil !!!

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Morea is very professional and a brilliant plastic surgeon. I would recommend Dr. Morea to anyone looking to have these procedures done.