big mistake to use sculptra! - Raleigh, NC

I am extremely sorry that I had my dermatologist...

I am extremely sorry that I had my dermatologist inject my face this Sculptra Aesthetic. My goal was to look younger and feel better about myself. Minor bruising after injections. My face looked better for about 2 months, then my face deflated and l look much worse. What I didn't know until after my face was injected was that I had to massage around and around on the injection sites so lumps would not form in my face, this is what caused the problem. When the Sculptra stopped working after 2 months, my face looked so old. The massaging caused my face to stretch, I have so many wrinkles that I didn't have before, and my face just hangs with big jowls. My face is so hollow and sunken. I am so very sorry that I did this - what a mistake!

A family member used this dermatologist.

how did you stretch your face with massaging if you didn't know you were supposed to massage, and therefore didn't, which caused the lumps to form?

Hmm, I wonder if the change you saw in the initial 2 months was swelling? Of course that seems like a really long time for the swelling to last. From what I understand Sculptra usually takes a series of treatments to see results so perhaps that is why there wasn't a long term change? Either way, I'm really sorry to hear you are disappointed. :(