33 Yr Old 42lb Weightloss with Diet and Exercise 4 Kids Tummy Tuck!!!! - Raleigh, NC

11days left you guys!!!!! I'm super nervous...

11days left you guys!!!!! I'm super nervous excited all in one!!!!!! I've worked so hard to get in shape and lose weight and now that I have there is loose skin that's still in the way!!!! So I'm treating myself for a change to a tummy tuck with my husbands support!!!! Anyone else going in on march 4?? Would love to be you support buddy!!!!! And for the women who already done "how was it"??? And congrats babes you deserve to feel GREAT!!!!!!!

My before pics!!!!

Can't wait to get rid of this Big problem literal Big problem!!!! 9 days to go!!!!

Count down

Just 6 days left everyone!!! Omg!!! So anxious!!!!

5days to go!!!!

Check out this spare tire ladies!!! 5 days and HIS azz is gone!!! LOL

Pencil skirt gone wrong

Can't wait to rock this skirt the right way!!! 4 days left!!!!

2days left

It's coming down to the wire ladies!!! 2 more days until surgery!!! Super excited!!! Super nervous!!! And super ready!!!!! I can't wait !!! I don't even remember not having a pouch!!!! But I soon will know!!! Happy to finally be comfortable and not worry about feeling fat!!! Thank God I'm able to do this for me!!!!! And also thank God for this blog called RealSelf!! Because the ladies up here can relate unlike others that judge!!!! Love you my Tuck Sistas!!!!!!

Less than 12hours to go

I can't sleep guys!!! I'm to anxious!!! Oh wow!!!! I'm so excited ready!!!!!!!

Today be tha day

I'm on my way you guys!!!!!keep ya posted

I made it

Hi ladies!!!! I made it day one post op!!! Pain is ok I feel much lighter!! Can't wait to take a peek but I can't per my doctor gotta wait until Tuesday my appt date !!! Don't be afraid ladies it wasn't bad!! I was really nervous and excited when I got to the office, May doctors did the makings and I was even more excited !! It took like 3hours for a full TT and BBL!!! I got to recovery and had hardly no pain , pain level at about 3!!! My doctor is so great you guys I'm grateful !!! I have been on time with my meds because I don't want the pain to catch me by surprise!! Was a lil nausea at first but I had meds for that!!! Let me know if u have questions, I'm gonna rest for now but I will post later!!! Thanks for all of your prayers and support that meant so much more than you know!!! My husband has been great btw can't leave him out!! Until my next post ttyl!!! Kisses to you all!!!

No BM

No BM yet ladies and suggestions??? Had a better night!! Feels like I have gas pains through has anyone experience this??

First post op pic

This is the best pic I can do right now ladies!!! Waist looking smaller tho

Turtle walk

Still doing my turtle walk ladies!!! But I'm getting there slowly but surely!! Better day!! First day left alone , it went ok!!! I almost coughed today and panicked!!! I managed to take a peek a my booty today I see a nice curve shape so far so I'm smiling about that!!!!! Wasn't able to stand straight to get a real look but from what I could see was enough!!! This laying on my side stuff is so annoying , and then I get afraid that I'm on my butt so I panic once again and get up( smh) so until Tuesday I won't know how my stomach looks so I'm patiently waiting !!! So side to side I will continue to be laying !!! Love you my Sistas!!!!

Success!!!!!!

Singing my Dora The Explora > I did it I did it yea " I went in the bathroom and had a BM yea I did it I did it HOORAY!!!!!! LOL!! Man ladies I have never been more excited about talking a dump in my life!!!! I feel much better, and the bloated feeling is slowly going away!!!!! One more day until my first post op appt and I get to see my tummy and new belly button!!!! I'm slowly getting there!!! And btw today was a great day!!!!! I walked majority of the day and I'm almost straight , but I'm not gonna over do it so I'm still walking slightly bent over just in case!!!!! Hope my recovery buddies are doing well !!! Been thinking about my Sistas!!! Ttyl!!! I will be posting pics on Tuesday!!!! See ya then !!! Signed> excited TotTot;):0

Drum rolllllllll pleaseeeeee

I'm here waiting for my doc to call me back !!! I get to see my tummy for the first time!!!! Stay tuned !!!

And the verdict is

Still swollen but I'm in LOVE!!!!! My new tummy!!!!! Not quite standing straight yet !!!!! But here it is!!!!! Doing my Carlton from " fresh prince dance"!!!! LOL oh and my drains R OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Yea buddy !!!!!

Tummy pic

Tummy

2 weeks post

Hello all!!!! I doing great!!! Return to work on Monday!!! Standing straight!!! Love how my clothes fit now!!! I am now in a size 10!! I was in a size 12!!! Also down 10 from pre op !! Pre op I was 185 now I'm 175!!!! And this pencil skirt can finally be worn in public!!! I'm loving my curves!!! My bottom is more rounded and less flat!!! I didn't want a extreme booty I just wanted it curved!!! "Not flat" and my doctor delivered!!!! I'm still swollen so I'm not completely flat yet my doctor says it takes time so I must be patient!!! But I can do return to doing activities slowly!! Treadmill slow walking no heavy cardio , so I will start off walking starting on Monday!!! I normally hit the gym 4 xs a week with a rest day Friday and Sunday other than that I go hard!!! I have been to the grocery store and loaded up on nothing but healthy items !!! I normally prepare my meals for the week so I don't cheat!!! 100 to 150 calorie snacks!! My money will NOT. Be wasted I value to stay healthy !! I have 10 more pounds to lose and I will be we're I want to be far as weight is concerned!! Then I want to tone!!!! I want abs lol!!! I think this decision I made to get a tummy tuck was a good one and I'm very proud I made it!!!! I must admit at first I was afraid and after having it done and seeing that it wasn't completely flat I got a little discouraged but my doctor assured me that it will get flatter and I trust him!!! So over all I'm happy!!! Because either way I still look 100% better than I did 2wks ago !!! And the thing that makes me the most excited is I'm able to TUCK MY SHIRTS IN!!!! Something I always wanted to do!!! " the little things" so ladies thinks for following my journey!! And the best of luck to all who will soon get surgery and happy healing to those who have had surgery!!! Luv you my beautiful Sistas!!!! I will post again soon with more pics as my swelling goes down!!!! Signed TOT

Butt pic

Another pencil skirt and I have a curve to my butt now!!!! Yayyy!!! Still a lil swollen I can see the pulge but patient patient!!!!! Smiling!!!!!!

Belly button

Has anyone's belly button healing slow??? How long does it normally take for your belly button to heal??

1 month post

Hello ladies hope all is well!!!! As for me I'm getting there more and more !! Feeling great !!! Self esteem through the roof!!! Still a bit swollen though and that gets me down at times because I don't think it's flat enough!!!! But I tell myself be patient and let my body finish healing!!! I think my doctor said at least 3 months of swelling or to even see the real results!!! I guess time will tel!!! But I tell ya when I put on my clothes now I feel ALIVE , not having that feeling that I'm hiding or tryin to fix my clothes!!! Now I hold my head up higher and if my clothes get out of place it's not a instant thought to fix it anymore!!! Was this a good decision I made to get a TT HELL YES!!! Also if I may add I HAVE the GREATEST URGE to be more healthier and fit to maintain my weigh and this Belly;) lol!!!I live in the gym now!!!! I just needed that jump start!!!! I'm still a lil numb around my scar and middle part of my stomach and as I stated I'm still swollen and it's mostly above the scar , My va jay jay is still a lil swollen too!!!!(can you say big ass camel toe!!)LOL!! I really hope that goes down!!! Belly button healing pretty good!! Ive started to look at my belly button as my favorite part of my TT( I absolute LOVE IT) ) still can't stretch completely out because it feels uncomfortable like a pulling feeling!! I still feel a slight pain when I sneeze but it's very vague !!! My scar is getting a lil lighter I'm using bio oil, cocoa butter, and scar cream from my doctor!! Not doing any hard ab workout yet my PS said not yet !! Just basically doing baby steps!!!other than that ladies doing GREAT!!! Congrats to all the upcoming flat side Sistas you guys look Fab and those who are on their way I know you guys are gonna look FAB as well!!!!! I've posted pics below check em out !! See ya on the Flatside my Sistas and THANKS for all your prayers and support and kind words!!! This RS site helped me through this journey!!!! Muah!!!

1 month post pics

My pics for some reason didn't load on my last review!!! Oh will Here ya go!!!!;)

It's been 2months and 2 Wks

I feel great ladies!! Still a lil swollen but I'm getting there!!! Just wanted to share a couple of pics with you guys to show you some results!!! Not really too much to say but I'm anxious for the swelling to go away completely !! But I'm not complaining because I think my surgeon did a GREAT JOB with my TT and fat transfer!!!!!and I don't regret having this done!!!! My clothes fit great!!! And I'm happy !!! I look 1000. % better than before and I finally have the curves I've always wanted!! So what ever makes u feel good ladies especially moms you go for it!!! We only live once and we deserve to be happy too!!! Love you guys!! I'll post again in a month!!! Hugs and kisses!!!!

Almost 3 months post

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

You look amazing, thx for sharing your journey. How are you feeling now, any recent pics?
How are you lady?
Hey there!!! I'm great !! Thanks for asking Hun !! I will post pics very soon!!:-) how r u hunny????
I doing great!. Researching doctors and going to consults for my next journey. Being glued to RS ;D...My laptop needs to be serviced and I haven't been able to add more pics.
Hi Tottot, your are looking AWESOME woman!!!! Look at that flat tummy! ;D looking good
Thxs TT !!!;)
Look it here L@@K @ HERE!..... Get it Tottot. You looking too sexy it HUUUUUUUURTS!;-)
Lol!!!!!you Craz Craz !!! Thxs girly!! Sunkysd !!
You look great did you took all you vitamins and everything on the carry on bag on the plane ir did you check another bag?
Sexy ma I didn't go out of state for my TT ! ;)
Looking good! Great results! Congrats!
Thanks mzdiva!!!!
Looking great! Thanks for the update!
Thxs Hun
Congrats! Looking like a doll:-) Ty for sharing your journey:-)
Thanks Prinzibella!!!!
:-)
U mentioned that your va ja ja is still swollen and I'm suffering from the same. It's huge, swollen, and super tender. It makes me have this panicky feeling..... What if it stays that way?? Did your area start of very swollen and has just gone down slowly? My PS says it's the last area to go down but I'm freaking out!!
Girl I know!!!! Ughhh!! No different feeling tho just swollen ! It has gone down some but right below the incision it's swollen like a knot and above my incision it's swollen too!! The swelling is going down slow and I hate it!!
My PS says it's will go down tho !!( the va jay jay) so I guess I will see
You had a very nice outcome. And just wait and see what you look like 3-mos from now. You will keep improving!
Thx u mybariatric!!! I really hope so!!!;)
Thxs mybariatric !!! I really hope so;) hope I look as Fab as u do!!!!
Thanks! You are going to really love your body and change in other ways, too. This surgery can be life changing.