Dysport Double Vision

Pleasant experience for the most part. The side...

Pleasant experience for the most part. The side effects post injection are what has been my nightmare. I did this to lessen the glabellar lines and crows feet around my eyes. Results again look good; however, absolutely not worth the loss of vision. Help.

Used botox 4 other times before dysport with no negative side effects. I waited 4 months between all treatments. Actually had never done botox prior to crows feet area so those injection sites were new for me. Physician claims this has never happened in her practice before and does not think it is in any way related to dysport.

How long will blurred and double vision last post dysport injections. I now have extremely dry eyes. Am using lubricating drops every 20 minutes throughout the day and lubricating ointment at night. Within 24 hours post injection experienced blurry vision. In 7 days post injection began having double vision. Will I cause future vision challenges by patching one eye. This is incredibly debilitating! Opthalmologist that gave injections says she feels this is simply dry eye because statistically one in five people have dry eye and it can cause these symptoms. I feel like it has to be from dysport! Please advice anything else I can do to cope with these side effects and how long in your clinical opinion these will last?

Poor results with terrible side effects.