Like so many other Radiesse horror stories you read about... I have one of my own - Radiesse Nightmare

Like so many other Radiesse horror stories you...

Like so many other Radiesse horror stories you read about... I have one of my own . The doctor overcorrected one side of my face - leaving me looking ridiculously lopsided , with hard lumps above the left side of my lip and dents under the lip that look like a jug handle . In addition , I developed a nickel side nodule in my inner right lip. The doctor injected the nodule with saline ..and while it relieved it somewhat , its still there. When I went back to him , he refused to help me , claiming there was nothing that he could do and implied that I he was being generous with his time as "other doctors wouldnt take the time to see me ". This is from a man who apparently forgot his hippocratic oath .. and who clearly doesnt give a damn about his patients . I have an appointment with another plaster surgeon who suggested the use of saline or steroids to dissipate the lumps and nodule my docotr refused to correct .

If you are thinking about Radiesse .. forget it . Its not worth it. Use a filler that is more easily correctable and spare yourself the nightmare !