My Radiesse Experience at Las Vegas Med Spa

Radiesse was a horrible experience for me. I went...

Radiesse was a horrible experience for me. I went in for Juvederm and was talked into Radiesse by a "nurse" at a local "un-caring" Medspa.

I am 46 yrs old woman and wanted to soften the look of wrinkles forming in facial dimples (they used to be cute):)

48 hrs after the injection (while on a business trip) I started developing a HUGE rash and serious swelling, along w/difficulty breathing. When I arrived home 2 days later I went straight to a local Emergency Quick Care Center.

I was told that this was an allergic reaction to RADIESSE. I was prescribed steroids "60 ct", allergy meds and an epi pin in case I stopped breathing. The doctor told me that because this stuff is injected he could not promise that this reaction would not return.

It has been one month, the benefits I can't see at all (I had 1 syringe) the medspa threw me out on my heels when I asked for a refund (of course) and my skin is dry and flaky. ALL IN ALL A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

Revage Med Spa Las Vegas, NV

The Medspa, was uncaring. The owner said she wanted to "make it right" and wanted me to meet with their doctor to "access" but when I came in (per her request) but asked for a refund she told me to get out. How was she going to make it right? More RADIESSE? I don't think so.