3 Days Post-Op, Already Happy With Results! - Quincy, MA

Hello ladies, I've been lurking on this page and...

Hello ladies, I've been lurking on this page and few others for a few months now, basically looking for the extra push i needed to go through with the reduction. I'm in bed typing this from my cell phone, still a little loopy from the vicodin, so bear with me.

I had been mulling over the idea of breast reduction for about a year and a half , decided on it briefly then changed my mind when i read about possible loss of nipple sensation or loss of nipple itself. But forward to earlier this year after a traumatic break up with my ex, i wanted to make a drastic change in my life. I've always been big chested since i was in the 4th grade, I'm 25 Years old now. I've always been known as the girl with the tig ol bitties and i never liked it. So anyway, the shoulder, neck and back pain has gotten consideraby worse over the last couple of years and the discomfort has made it impossible for me to exercise and do the things I want to do in life. I see women jogging and i used to ask myself "why cant i do that? " then i would look down and my huge knockers and be reminded why. Ive always been told to lose weight and my breasts would shrink but if you dont have big boobs, its impossible for you to understand the pain in doing something as simple as running on a treadmill, even with 2 bras on.

Now I'm not even sure what bra size i was pre-op, i just know i was wearing a 42D bra, but my surgeon and his assistant were positively sure i was "way bigger" than that. I believe it was my breasts were spilling over the top and sides of my bras. So the first surgeon i chose had a lot of good reviews therefore i felt comfortable with meeting with her. Unfortunately though, she was booked until September 2013 (i called in April 2013 schedule a consult). I was disappointed to have to wait so long just to have a consult but i waited anyway. Long story short, i finally met with the surgeon, she submitted to my insurance company for approval and i was denied immediately. I found a new surgeon and was approved within three weeks. I love my new breasts and i look forward to a better quality of life without no longer feeling like im a prisoner in my own body. Thanks for reading.
Quincy Plastic Surgeon

Excellent!

Congrats! You look great! Dr. Samaha did my TT in Sept , love him& his nurses!
Looking good - enjoy!
Congratulations! You look great and must feel so much better.
Can someone explain why switching surgeons made it possible to get the insurance to cover the surgery? Also, thanks for your story, ExBBMG88....you look so good! Really quality work, very pretty!
Yes Sorry i didnt go into detail about that, i had actually typed much longer story but the page refreshed itself and caused me to lose everything and start all over again. I was originally denied because allegedly the surgeon i went to wasnt covered under my plan. Even though she was listed on my insurance company's officials website as an in network physician. Sorry for not clarifying that. Thank you so much for the compliment!
Beautiful lift there :) congrats on amazing results....go grab those running shoes!
Aw shucks lol thanks! Believe me I will be running as soon as im healed!
Congrats !!!
Thanks!
Good for you taking control of your future!
Thank you!
so happy for you.....you look marvelous!!!
Thanks so much! Ive already felt my confidence level rise from doing this!