Vaginal Rejuvenation - Bad Experience

I had sex after 10 weeks. It was tight the first...

I had sex after 10 weeks. It was tight the first time and after that back to the way it was before surgery.

The wen something balls, those work. I used them daily for a couple of months and after a week or twoo could feel the difference. It was less but after that period of time there was no doubt I was working the muscles. They r a bit weird at first to use during the day but nothing comes easy.
Hey to anyone who feels like they want their vagina to be tighter but don't want to pay up for something that may or may not work. Try Kegel exercises. They're easy and you can do them nearly everywhere. And here's the kicker: they're absolutely free. (Unless you want to purchase the vagina dumbbell thing. But they're unneeded. At least for me.) Plus! They're good for you.

Is it just me or did I just sound like an advertisement?

Anyways, enjoy ladies! And I hope it works for you all. (Remember. Everyone's different so results will vary.)
well, just be happy you didn't pay 7900 like I did :( I got the same problem, after sex the first time after surgery my vagina went back to the old way. so far this is the only thing that helps tighten me up tighteningthevagina.com/vagina-tightening-cream-intivar-review it basically adds a soft grip like texture and helps tighten the vagina as well. Best i've used anyways. Do you girls know any others I could try?
robert rho