I Deserve This! - Queens, NY

Second day on my 1st tray - U/18 * B/15 - I am...

Second day on my 1st tray - U/18 * B/15 - I am already counting down the days to try on the second trays - can it come any sooner? I was always conscience about my teeth - although they weren't bad but the overcrowding on the bottom was always nagging at me. I finally decided to go ahead with Invisaline. I had to have a tooth extracted, see my pic, and I simply can't wait for the changes to begin. I will provide progress/pictures once every new tray is up. Stay tuned.

Hi there! I was browsing on the web and came across your comment. Thank you for the wonderful review. Dr. Rogers and the staff are very happy that you are happy. Please call the office so I know who you are. The aligners do take getting used to but it sounds like you are doing a great job. If there are any questions, we are here for you, just give a call.
yeah that would be a better idea it seems like.. awesome!
I will be having a similar tooth pulled for my treatment.. does your aligner have a "fake" tooth or something covering the aligner around the extracted spot? I am curious what it looks like.

4.27.12 - I am on tray #6 (how time flies) - I...

4.27.12 - I am on tray #6 (how time flies) - I have been wearing each tray for 2 weeks - I am getting used to the constant flossing and brushing - the gap is closing and that itself makes me giddy - there are some trays that you will feel the pressure for days but there are some that in one day, the pressure is over. I can't wait for this to be over! Not in a bad way, I am just anxious to see my nice teeth and being able to smile away. Will be back after six week when my Ortho looks at my progress and gives me my next set of trays.

Loved reading your update, but even more loved seeing the space closing between your teeth - that is so exciting to actually see, isn't it?! :)

5.20.2012 - On 5/19 went to my destist for my 6...

5.20.2012 - On 5/19 went to my destist for my 6 month check up and cleaning - the hygenist was very pleased and told me that my cleaning was 99% near perfect - some plaque still manages to sneak in no matter how well you brush and floss. So aside from all the comments that I read that Invisaligns creates cavities and so on, it wasn't the case with me. :D This was probably my first visit where I actually came out feeling very proud.

I'm on my second tray and also had one bottom front tooth pulled. withiin the first two weeks, I could actually floss easily. The overcrowding is much worse than your photos. My ortho just painted a bit of bonding material in the front of the liner where the tooth is missing so there is no chance of anything falling out since it's actually empty, just a smudge of white. I also am losing weight!

That is awesome that your cleaning went so well - all your hard work is showing!! Way to go!!

6.7.2012 Started Trays #9 yesterday - doctor said...

6.7.2012 Started Trays #9 yesterday - doctor said very good progress - I should have completed my Invisaline journey by Oct. Can't wait!! Gap is closing up - not too conscience of it anymore. Please stay tuned :D

Done in Oct?! Woohoo!! I'd love it if you would post an updated picture so we could see the progress of the gap. So happy for you! :)

Thank you Megan...my latest pic was posted for everyones viewing pleasure :D Can definitely see the difference. Can't wait, can't wait!

7.19.2012 - Started Tray 12 yesterday - very good...

7.19.2012 - Started Tray 12 yesterday - very good progress - shaving next month - pic below - :D
I believe so - not sure how many i will be needing now. ironically, i initially went in for my bottom teeth but most of the work is being done on my uppers, not a happy camper...going to wait and see what's going to happen.

So it sounds like you are going into refinement trays. Is that right? Do you know how many trays they are estimating?

I just got my liners and noticed that the top liner pinches the gum between my gap. In fact, it cuts into the gum. Any advice would be helpful. With braces, you could at least use wax. What do I use for this? The gum bleeds.
Dr. Rolland Rogers

Sorry - its Roger Rollands DDS - My initial experience with the orthodostist and his staff was very pleasant. As a newbie, I was nervous, and they made me feel very comfortable and quickly eased my nerves. I have been with this doctor and his team since December 2011 and I do not have anything negative to say. Girls are great and Dr. Rogers is a pleasure to work with.