Carboxytherapy for Stretch Marks - Queens, NY

I just started this treatment on the stretch marks...

i just started this treatment on the stretch marks on my belly from having a child. i've had one treatment so far and the results are AMAZING! my stretchmarks are THINNER and my belly is TIGHTER! i swear i feel like crying, i've been struggling with this issue for FIVE years and have tried everything! this is nothing short of a miracle! all this after just one treatment and i paid for TEN! i cant wait to see what happens by the end of all my sessions.

oh and by the way; it does HURT, not a lasting pain but a burning feeling, sooo worth it though.

i'll continue to update with each round!

We have heard all about people who received this procedure, but we have not received even one record of the final outcome. I am very suspicious about these new treatments that are not documented to be effective scientifically! Please update us with results, pictures! Thanks,
Flo, can you tell us where you had carboxytherapy done in NY? TY
Any pictures for us?
Where did you get this done, I'm in NY and would like to go???
How do you evaluate its effect?
Got my 1st treatment today 20 needles in one session in stomach area. I have high tolerance for pain.. What I can say I feel burning and a little tenderness at the injection sites. I have 4 more sessions for my abdomen area. I'm commited so I will keep u posted too. P.S. its uncomfortable but believe it will be worth it in the long run.
Thank you for sharing! Thats amazing so happy for u! What is the name of the place?
Thank you for sharing your results. I am so happy for you.
Where? Can you tell us the place
OMGGG!!! thank you for the review these stretch marks are bothering me I feel so insecure about them I am definitively trying this! Glad it worked for u!!!
omg what treatment?? and do you have picturess?
Adding my two cents... very famous and widely used in Brazil and very accessible there. I'm trying and let you know.
Hi Flo624: Congrats on finding a procedure that works for you. Can you post the name of the clinic you tried - I have exactly the same issue as you and would love to try the procedure

Hi Flo,

So great! I'm going to share your review with our Tummy Tuck/Mommy Makeover moderators. Their communities often are asking about great ways to eliminate stretchmarks. We'd love to see pictures.

Thanks for such an informative review!

-Britt