Oustanding Results - Honolulu, HI

Firstly, Dr. Chu is very handsome and friendly and...

Firstly, Dr. Chu is very handsome and friendly and has an outstanding staff. Great location and comfortable office setting.
I am a 57 years of age, 100 pounds, 5'6" Spanish/ Russian with olive ton skin. 32A to a 32D. which ended up being 400cc. I am very small boned and petite.
Dr. Chu was very expressive to the type of implants and procedure that would be best suited for my frame even though I researched the different types of incisions performed. Since my areolas were too small (as he described as young as a 14 year old and I was flattered) it was best to go under the breast and I had already decided that was the way to go for me.
He measured my frame and I went for the Mentor Gels implants and the largest I could go is 400cc and that was best for my frame and natural looking however, he will put what ever size you want. I also elected to go with the pain pump since I was so flat to begin with and do not do well with pain meds this was a smart choice. It is extra and well worth it during and after the procedure was performed especially if you do not like pain. As small as I was it really stretched the skin and felt very heavy on my chest. The best part of this was my husband was with me every step of the way from beginning to end and sat in on every appointment and office visit. You do need help since you cannot move arms or lift your self for at least the first 4 or 5 days. He bathed me and fed me I felt so like a baby so it is important to have that TLC while you are in the first week of the procedure and recovery.
I wish the pain pump lasted longer than 3 days and Dr. Chu is looking into a pump that is larger to hold more meds however, I am not sure if any other patients elected to use the pain pump I just wanted my first few days to be less painful but perhaps it is something you could save money on it is extra $500.
At my age perhaps the recovery was a little longer. I stayed in bed most of the time and did not do anything for about a month and followed his orders.
The results are amazing I am so happy to have such full but natural looking breasts. I am right handed so my left breast hurt more than the right but now I am doing much better. The best part about this enhancement to my body is that I feel like a woman and look amazing in my clothes. My husband is very happy and well worth the investment in your body. I need to start wearing a bra Dr. Chu says so they stay up and not drop too much however, I love going braless and at first I could not stand anything touching them. I also have sensation in both nipples sometimes this goes away but, he will go over this during your visits which is included in the price.
I recommend that if you are considering this procedure do not wait unless you cannot afford it, I wish I did it sooner. However, the implants today are in such variety and with warranties there is nothing more than having peace of mind that what is implanted will not harm you in anyway. Dr. Chu also provides a scaring cream that will reduce the scares under the breast. I do not scare badly and over time with the cream they will fade under the breast which you cannot notice and where the drain tubes and pain pump under the arm pit was inserted, I can admit uncomfortable but after 5 days that is removed and the bra provided is very tight but that's suppose to keep you from not damaging or hurting yourself once you had the procedure performed.
I rate Dr. Chu and his staff the finest you will find on the island. I had contacted two other surgeons one who never returned my call for a consultation a friend recommended and the other canceled my appointment 30 minutes before I was to attend. That made my decision to go with Dr. Chu I never consulted with any other doctor.
I am so happy I chose Dr. Chu. He is a very successful surgeon, he performs at least one a day in every given week he has had lots of practice, so do not pass up the opportunity if this is a dream of yours. So so so happy with my girls and my friends and family are very happy for me. Most of all I still feel young and look younger with my new implants thanks to Dr. Chu.

Girls

First pic was an imaging machine at the consultation I enhanced to 350cc

10 weeks

second pic was at 10 weeks

400cc Mentor Gel High Profile implants at 10 weeks

Lace bra from Amazon felt the most comfortable in the 2nd month

Incision at 10 weeks

Doc prescribed Scarguard to apply twice a day to help fade the scare. I think my incision has healed perfectly and was done very well and straight. That area was very sensitive since the bra rest on it and when the breast begin to drop the weight hits it but now they don't hurt at all. Nipples are still a little sensitive but rather no you have feeling some woman loose that. I think Dr. Chu did an outstanding work and he is highly recommended on the island. He performs one a day in every given week so his expertise shows in the end result.

Flower nipple covers found on Amazon.com

I have not used these but felt they were the best that was being offered and seem very comfortable to wear according to the reviews. Not expensive.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Outstanding, Professional, Handsome, and so so nice I love Dr. Chu he tells it like it is and the imaging machine is an awesome way to see how you will look with your new breasts so life like... I wish I told him a larger size its a one time imaging photo. So make sure you tell them how many CC's you want before they snap the photo.