I Need Advise - Quebec, QC

Hello everyone, I just saw the surgeon this...

Hello everyone, I just saw the surgeon this afternoon. I have a Capsular Contracture on my right side. This is the third time this happened. The doctor gave me 4 options : 1. Remove my implants with no replacement. 2. Remove the capsular contracture. 3. Option 1 + breast lift (7,500.00$) . 4. Option 1 + textured implant (were created to reduce the chance of capsular contracture)(8,500.00$). My first choice would be to remove my implant completely with no replacement. According what my doctor told me, my breast will be too flat and will look like a . If one of you did it (remove without replacement) can you please tell me honestly if it is so dramatic?

I'm getting mine out oct 14 with no replacement. Search your heart--if you're done with implants, don't let anyone talk you into getting new or smaller ones. I think your body has told you what it wants...explant.
You are so right! I feel I need to remove them soooo much! Thank you!
Definitely get a 2nd opinion. There are lots of ladies on this forum that have removed their implants with no replacement and were very happy with their results. I think it has to do with your expectations and how you feel about having breasts that may be saggy and look different than they do with implants. For me I'm ok with that and will be getting mine removed with no replacement or lift. I will keep you posted on my experience.
Hi! Get a second opinion! I was in the same situation as you except I had capsular contracture on both sides. I was told the same thing. My third opinion I got was you can get smaller implants since you were an A before; however your skin elasticity is good and I think you would be happy without replacement. I am 8 weeks post explant tomorrow and I could not be happier! I am a 32B now and feel free! The only complication I had was a seroma in right breast that I have had drained twice and as of yesterday there wasn't any remaining fluid! I didn't have the capsule removed but did have drains for a week with minimal drainage. I knew seroma was possible. It's been worth it! Best of luck and please keep me posted!
Thank you Bailey for your comment!