I Need Advise - Quebec, QC

Hello everyone, I just saw the surgeon this...

Hello everyone, I just saw the surgeon this afternoon. I have a Capsular Contracture on my right side. This is the third time this happened. The doctor gave me 4 options : 1. Remove my implants with no replacement. 2. Remove the capsular contracture. 3. Option 1 + breast lift (7,500.00$) . 4. Option 1 + textured implant (were created to reduce the chance of capsular contracture)(8,500.00$). My first choice would be to remove my implant completely with no replacement. According what my doctor told me, my breast will be too flat and will look like a . If one of you did it (remove without replacement) can you please tell me honestly if it is so dramatic?

BREAST IMPLANT REMOVAL WITHOUT LIFTING

Hey everyone! So Today I've got a call for my appointment on JANUARY 13th for the removal of my breast implant. I'm all excited but at the same time anxious!

I had these for 10yrs. I was 34B natural. With the 425cc I am a 34D. With a contracture in my right breast and it's very painful.

If you have any recommendation or suggestion to give me, please they will be more then welcome!

I want to say thank you to all the woman who posted there testimony about their removal! Just by sharing your experience it was very helpfull through this decision.

Bless to all of you and I will keep you update!

BREAST IMPLANT REMOVAL AND NO REPLACEMENT (40YRS old)

So its official, I'm getting them out on Jan 13th. Use to be 34B got those implant done 10yrs ago 425cc 34D. Capsule on my right side. I'm anxious, scared, but at the same time relief!

Any advise to give before the surgery will be more than welcome! Thanks to every woman who post their testimony! Those were a great help and encourage me to go on!

Sophie :)

DEC 29th 2014

Thanks for all your comments. I will get my implant remove without replacement. I dont want any of these back! Tomorrow Im having an electrocardiogram before the surgery schedule on january 13th. This is only for precaution apparently because im 40yrs old.

REMOVING MY IMPLANTS TOMORROW

I'm sooooo excited!!! Cant wait to get these out! Tomorrow at noon. No more pain! I'm getting ready for the surgery. Going to get some great healthy food, fruits, nuts... meditation to calm down :)

12 DAYS POST OPERATION

Just want to give you an update on my post operation. I got my implants removed on the 13th of January. Everything went well. When I took my bandage out it was a real chock let me tell you!!! The apparence was so bad... but I know it might change. My drains got removed on January 22th. The doctor asks me to massage my breast and the scar every day. Since then, I noticed that my right boobs is bigger than the left one. Is it normal? Does anyone had that before? Hope its not liquids accumulate inside.
Dre Stephanie Olivier