Implants, Lift and Full Tummy Tuck

I have met with two surgeons, Dr. Michael Self and...

I have met with two surgeons, Dr. Michael Self and Dr. Charles Pledger. Both referrals from friends. I really like both of them but think I am going to go with Dr. Pledger. I will be having 480 cc saline implants under the muscle, hip and flank lipo, and a full TT. He includes upper abdominal lipo in the fee. He recommends that I come back in 3 to 6 months to have it done. I have to pay another $800 or so for anesthesia. I am extremely excited and nervous.

Found the perfect surgeon for my procedure. Dr. Steven Warnock!!

I am a 36 yo mother of 3 beautiful children. I am currently 5’3 and weigh 170 lbs. All of my children were delivered C-section. I hate the loose skin hanging from my abdomen and have a protruding belly from my abdomen muscles falling apart. My boobs sag and I hate the way they look in pictures. I have a very sexy husband who is always very complimentary of my physique but I don’t feel good about myself and have decided to cut my belly off and perk up my girls a bit.
This decision has been really hard. I met 3 board certified plastic surgeons and have decided to go with Dr. Steven Warnock. He is very thorough, honest about expectations, and was involved through the entire consult measuring and recommending implant sizes. He answered all of our questions without hesitation and was not negative about other surgeons. He was very confident and upfront about his credentials.
As you can see from my previous posts, I initially met Dr. Self based on a very enthusiastic recommendation from my hair dresser. I’m convinced she could sell anyone anything so I have to approach anyone recommended by her with that in mind. I absolutely loved Dr. Self. He spent time explaining everything to us. I was ready to cancel my other appointment and sign right then. I started looking online and really couldn’t find a ton of information on him either good or bad. I couldn’t really find anyone else who had even heard of him. I decided to meet at least one more surgeon.
Next we met Dr. Pledger based on a recommendation from the wife of a guy I work with. She loves Dr. Pledger. I read some mixed reviews on him but was encouraged that he was well known. He was also very thorough, and honest about expectations. I still felt more comfortable with Dr. Self but my husband thought Dr. Pledger was the best choice. It was really confusing and frustrating because I doubted my instinct. Regardless, I called Dr. Pledgers office and scheduled my surgery.
I woke up the next day feeling like I should see one more person. I read excellent reviews about Dr. Warnock on this site. I don’t know anyone who has had a procedure done by him but felt like meeting him would help me make my decision between Dr. Self and Dr. Pledger.
Dr. Warnock was really great. He was so nice, and was very engaging. He did a breast examination prior to talking to me about surgery. He was very thorough when going through my medical history. He explained the recovery process and was very honest about what to expect. With anything he recommended he gave me different options of outcomes. He spent over 2 hours with us measuring and going through implant sizes based on my shape. My husband and I both knew he was the perfect surgeon to do my procedure. I knew I would sign up and pay in full that day. His nurse came in after giving us time to talk about it and to my surprise quoted me about $1,500 less than the other two surgeons. We paid in full, scheduled my surgery and I am so excited and relieved to have met him.

I can’t wait until June 20th!! Actually, I can't wait until 6 weeks after June 20th!!

Pre-Op

Pre-Op complete. Wow, this is really happening. I am so excited and nervous. I really need to decide on my implant size and be confident in my decision.

2 weeks po with before and afters

Today is the two week mark. I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair, hip and flank liposuction, breast lift, and 500cc saline implants under the muscle on June 20th. The first 6 days were horrible. The pain was not as bad as I anticipated, in fact I really had minimal pain in my abdomen. The nausea and headaches from pain meds were the worst part. I have been really uncomfortable with swelling, tight compression garments, and sleeping on my back (stomach sleeper). My boobs have been more painful than my tummy tuck.

So far I am pleased. I wish I could see the final result overall. I love Dr. Warnock. He has a great sense of humor and answers any of my questions. I would recommend my friends or family to him.

4 week mark tomorrow

I am feeling better everyday. I am ready to get back to Jillian michaels and turbo jam ASAP. I was down about 4 lbs post op and have probably gained being on the road for work. I have been eating fried food and lots of chocolate and beer. Super frustrating. Feeling pretty sexy even though my mid-section is still thick. I knew that would be the case. I was 170 when I went in and am 5'3. I'd like to get to about 145-150 and have some decent guns on me. I like toned and muscular not super thin on me.

Couple more scar pics

9 days PO after TT revision

9 days after my revision and I feel kinda crappy about my results today. I swear I am much more swollen this time. I want to cry when I look at pics today vs. pics on day 14 last time. Ugh, I hope it improves.
Draper Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr Warnock. He is a great surgeon with a fun personality. You can tell his staff really enjoy working with him as well. He is very honest about expected outcomes. I highly recommend him.