It's Actually Here...March 3rd - Providence, RI

I can't believe it's actually going to happen in...

I can't believe it's actually going to happen in less than 24hrs. I've been a wreck... until this morning. I realized this is something I've been dreaming of since the birth of my first child, over 30yrs ago. I'm scheduled for 7am March 3rd, TOMORROW! Full tummy tuck with breast augmentation and a bit of restalyne for my lips & lines around mouth.
Is there anyone else scheduled around the same time? Or any last minute advice? How about words of wisdom/encouragement for recovery???

3 days out... worst part... migraine headaches!

3 days out... worst part... migraine headaches!

A real cake walk... bad experience, migraines!

A real cake walk... bad experience, migraines!

Ooo lala! ;)

ooo lala! ;)

DR Zeinowicz

Utmost professional...sweet, kind, could not have chosen a better surgeon! Thank you Dr. Z

Yay! I've been looking on here for someone in RI! I'm thinking about having a TT. I have a regular check up with my primary care doctor next week and was going to ask for his opinion on who I should see. Is your surgeon in providence? How is everything going since surgery?
Wish you a speedy recovery :-) Keep us posted ! I am booked April 4
who is ur surgeon?
Who is your doctor? mine was Dr. Zienowicz.....none better. Now get excited!!!!
Hope everything went smoothly. Im scheduled for mar. 16 full tt and lipo of hips. Keep us posted. Looking forward to hearing how it went.
who is ur surgeon?
not bad at all... the migraine & vomiting was the worse! I'm thrilled with the results! just take it easy on pain meds. they will prolong recovery,constipate you & give you rebound headaches!!!