AA to a B! 20 Years in the Making.

I am 3 days po. I am 110lbs and 5' 5". I have...

I am 3 days po. I am 110lbs and 5' 5". I have never been more than a AA, except when I was breastfeeding. I honestly wanted to write before hand but everything happened so quickly. Back in HS I used to think they would get bigger. I would get teased all the time and actually had a training bra taped to my locker! However, this has nothing to do with other people, all about me and what I wanted. I guess my small size worked for me through HS. I was an all state athlete and never had to worry about bras like some of the other girls. I have been frustrated my adult life not being able to wear certain clothes and forget a bathing suit.

I got a 234cc silicone under the muscle in my left and a 264cc under my right. I was vey asymmetrical. I also needed a lift on the left side. I guess that's what happens after you breastfeed two children and end up with an absence in one!

I would do it again in a second. I was in a lot of pain days 1 and 2 post-op but feel much better today. Wasn't a fan of taking the narcotic pain meds and felt much better switching to Tylenol and icing more often. Will post pics soon. I do have to thank everyone who has posts on here. I think I have read everyone coming up to my surgery date. It has been very helpful!

When I originally went to see my surgeon I knew I...

When I originally went to see my surgeon I knew I didn't want to be that "big". I wanted natural or what that meant for my body type. I have a small frame and apparently no breast tissue on my right breast :(. It was really important to me that this surgeon was clear what he could do and the out come to be expected. If I was looking for a c or d cup he wasn't the surgeon for me. I hava a lot of bruising and swelling today. I look at some of the other pics post op three days and think how on earth do you look like that! Good for you guys. I just bought some arnica gel which I wish I would have had day one but kinda of forgot about.

One more day of rest for mr then back to work! Yikes!

Ps. Can not figure out how to post a pic...

Happy for you !!!!! Hope your doing good .
Hi Sissy 48, I feel wonderful. Best thing I ever did for myself!
Congrats!!! Had my lift with implants April 3rd. Hope you are rested and feeling good. Maybe I missed it but when did you get your implants?

Day 4 post-op: Go Redsox! Went to Fenway today....

Day 4 post-op: Go Redsox! Went to Fenway today. Feeling fabulous. Wore a tank top with a zippered sweater over it. Brought two gallon size bags with me. Iced on the way up, then around the 3rd inning got a bit more ice from the stand. Couldn't tell I was icing the girls while watching the game but honestly, I couldn't care if you could. They are all mine now! As long as I alternate religiously between ibuprofen and acetaminophen I have no pain at all. The percoset was making me all looping. Not a fan of narcotics. I guess it helped the first two days, but not needed at all after that.

Sleeping: I've been sleeping comfortably in my own bed being propped up by about 15 pillows, 3 of which are body pillows. I don't move, they keep me elevated and have a good rest. I can't take ambient so tried diazepam which worked great.

Day 5 post-op: Yesterday I felt wonderful. No pain, lots of energy. 1st post-op appointment, everything looks good, adjusted the strap to be a bit tighter so everything falls into place nicely.

Questions for the experienced ones: For how long post-op did you wake up feeling like your chest was going to explode! I've been icing in the morning with is working, but curious how long this will go on for?

Day 6 post-op: 1st day back to work for me with a full schedule of clients. Ouch. Last week my schedule was spotty which I was excited about, but now it's back to back clients and not exactly sure how I am going to handle that! Ahh, but atlas I can duck into my office every now and then and see the wonder they (my girls, I can call them that now because I actually have some) have become. Happy Tuesday.

yes I do have tissue now, maybe a handful..they are stretched/droopy from breastfeeding. My surgeon said I dont need a lift. I don't want to be too big either. I would rather be too small.
They are Natrelle silicone moderate. I don't see plus anywhere. I believe they have wide, moderate and high. Maybe it depends on the company your surgeon uses. As far as a lift, have you checked with other surgeons? If they are droopy that is usually something common that is done. Just curious.
My surgeon said that the implant alone would be enough to lift them..so they must not be as droopy as I think...lol My doc told me moderate for sure if I wanted rthe most natural look..I was only going to go 275cc but then thought maybe 300cc..but after seeing your photos they look pretty big to me.Do you have ALOT of swelling?? I think I am starting out with more tissue than you aswell..maybe I should stick with 275cc...hmmm. Thanks so much for being sooo helpful :) I should ask what brand he uses...

Day 7 post-op. Work was pretty brutal yesterday....

Day 7 post-op. Work was pretty brutal yesterday. Too many clients, no rest and was up at 3:30 because of the engorgement. Kind of wish I took a few more days off. Still excited about what's to come. Just need to hold out a few more weeks.
Happy your first day back to work went ok .
Hi Sissy - work was a bit rough, but got through :). I woke up this morning in no pain and not the engorgement as I have had in the past few days. Maybe a fluke but I'm liking it. I have to say I've been enjoying being up at 5:30, sitting on the couch with my computer and coffee and icing away.

Let me now when you start running and working out again. I'd like to know how it goes.

7 days post-op - 1 week already! I love, love,...

7 days post-op - 1 week already! I love, love, love them. Have to say I look at them when I can. Maybe that's why men are so obsessed with them. They are quite beautiful :)

Yesterday went pretty well at work, although everyone said I looked like hell (always nice to hear huh). Slept great last night. I am not a back sleeper so it's been interesting getting used to it, but it's working. I have to admit I am kind of enjoying waking up at 5:00am, sitting on the couch to ice them down with my computer and coffee in hand. It's so relaxing.

I have an idea (this came to me at 2am when I woke up because I had one of those terrible dream of running through the court yard naked), I may say a brilliant idea for me... I have long hair. It has a funky wave that I have to blow dry out or I look really funny. The past week I've taken baths and hubby has been so sweet to wash my hair and even offered to blow dry it (his skills only go so far). For work my appearance is kind of important....so, I'm going to call a salon or walk-in hair place today to get a shampoo and blow dry! I thought this is great. Has anyone else done this? I don't know what else to do or how to look normal. Would make me feel awesome. My hair being in a pony tail all crazy just can't work for another 2 weeks.

If anyone had other ideas I would love to know :)
Hey good wines, congrats on the transformation! I am mother of two and also very petite. After breastfeeding I'm left with maybe an a cup. I wanted to reach out to you because I am also from providence ri and I haven't "shopped" around for a DR yet. (paying for the braces now so I can't afford both lol) Did you meet other doctors before choosing Dr. Sullivan? Or was he your first choice? After your good review, I'm motivated to atleast get a consult. By the way, thanks for your posts. They are really helpful! Take care!
I have so say with out a shadow of a doubt he was my surgeon. Yes, I met with two others and it wasn't even an option after meeting Dr. Sullivan. He is artistic and takes the shape and natural curves very seriously. He isn't into just given women larger breasts, he methodically looks at your needs, wants, history and develops a plan with you. I would say absolutly get a consult. I found that he is a bit more expensive but worth every single dime. His staff, private suits at the Hospital (actually does it at 2 Dudley Street, and the most amazing anesthesiologist I have ever met (and I'm in the medical field). Good luck on your search and please don't hesitate to ask any questions!
So exciting to have new boobs isn't it? Urs look good already. I can't wait til mine get shape. I hope all keeps going well for u. I use the Valium to. Sleep. As well.

Question: I am now 9 days post-op and sleep awful....

Question: I am now 9 days post-op and sleep awful. I am still propped up on pillows and wake up several times during the night. Still in a bit of pain. I'm really not into taking diazepam but don't know what else to do? How long did it take before you slept normal again?
I used 5 pillows the first week and now on 3 but can sleep on my side. I havent tried flat but i will remove another pillow tonight. I slept all through the night from day 1. Ask ur doc if it continues. Regarding pain i had nearly none from day 5 post op. Good luck
I could sleep flat after 4 days . We are all different so it might take time .
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Completely professional, courteous and well mannered. I couldn't ask for a better doctor or staff. After meeting with him you will have no questions he will be your surgeon. He is very calm and answers every question you have, called the night before to see if there was anything else he could help with. I never thought I could feel so comfortable taking pictures and measurements with my clothes off, but they made it possible :) The nurses at the hospital all rave about him. Getting behind the scene knowledge is always helpful.