375cc ULTRA HIGH MENTOR Boobs - Pretoria, South Africa

I am a young healthy woman who likes to exercise...

I am a young healthy woman who likes to exercise this has left me with 32A boobs or (pecks) as I call them,which is just not working with my body. I'm 1.73m tall and weight 61kgs an I'm wanting to be in proportion and feel more confident. A breast augmentation will definitely help me get there. Any advise feel free to leave me a message.

I HAVE BOOKED A DATE

So I saw my PS on Monday, we have discussed going with mentor ultra high profile implants the gel ones. So we tried on the 300cc I thought I was satisfied till I got home looked at the pics and reviewed. The 300cc is only going to give me a full B and I definitely want to be a FULL C. I spoke to my PS yesterday she said the biggest we can go is 350cc and that should be a FULL C, anyone else similar to me in height and weight with VERY little breast tissue go with this size and these implants. What size bra do you wear?

28 FEBRUARY FRIDAY

So I basically have 8 days before surgery day and I have a few questions I still need to find out.
Any one ever used muscle relaxants? I see it's common in America but not in South Africa ? If I take cataflam and k-fenak after the op is this ok? I will consult with my PS too just wanting to know what to do to avoid pain an bloating. I've had to stop all my vitamins, Phaedra cut cla 1000 as they thin your blood which I found very interesting.
Please feel free to leave any tip or comments :-)

SO NERVOUS

My op is scheduled for Friday 13:30 I am so nervous, I'm googling breast aug regrets and now wondering about size, I no I want boos but I am so nervous now, I this common? Wondering if I should go 300cc an not 350cc wow what big decisions we have to make.....

I have boobs

On Friday at 13:30 I went into theatre for my rest augmentation I was completely relaxed which was great. 58minutes later and I had 375cc mentor ultra high profile implants. The rest of the day was a sore(muscle cramping sore) sleepy blur. I was discharged the next day and felt good. So happy with my results.
Day 2 post op I woke up with tight boobs but I'm staying on top of my medicines and it's definitely not a painful as I had thought, I'm still waiting on day 3 pain but I am mobile I just need help sittin up and lying down.
Very very happy:-)

More photos

Hey all
I'm super happy with my implants, I was worried they were to big at first but u guess after not having boobs to just having boobs it's makes sense, recovery wasn't as bad as I thought although not being able to use my muscles to sit up is tough. I am struggling to sleep on my back or sides and morning boob hurts. Not on a lot of pain meds any more and a lot easier then I thought.

Post op day day 16

So I'm almost feeling how I did before my BA just way happie and more confident. I have started using scar science on my scars and I'm dying to get back to exercising but I can't for another 4 weeks which sucks. All/ most of my clothes fit my boobs are so perfect for me an my frame I haven been happier. Up till day 13 I still got back ache and is till sleep with a pillow under my boobs or back as I have some side boob( with 375cc) which is great! My right is fluffing and drooping faster then my left but you can hardly tell. Nipples are centered and my projection is great. I log the UHP because I have a narrow Chest I still get the side projection and the cleavage in the front but they are not riding high on my chest which is lovely. So happy with my doctor and the outcome of my surgery. Hope this helps