Facelift & Lower Eyelid - Prague, CZ

Travelled alone to Prague from the UK to have a...

Travelled alone to Prague from the UK to have a facelift and upper and lower eyelid surgery. I will not lie i was very nervous. However there was not the slightest issue from all the information and details i received prior to arriving in Prague, being picked up and returned to the airport afterwards, the kind and tentative nursing team which nothing was too much problem for theme, shear angels. The clinic was extremely clean and very modern and the apartment where i continued my recovery was like home from home, i could not not have imagined staying in an hotel for 10 days. The apartment had everything including a mobile phone with the surgeon and clinic manager numbers pre programmed - i have to tell you that was such a comforting feeling knowing if there was a problem theyd be there in minutes.
I would return to Prague if i decide to have further surgery and would totally recommend La Derma and Dr Cerna.
As for the result, i am so pleased, i am only 12 days post surgery but my face looks great, no jowls, eyebags or saggy skin and neck, fabulous :-)
Prague Plastic Surgeon

Now to the wonderful Dr Cerna, what an amazing lady she is caring and sincere, truley makes you feel at ease, and so honest. I was intending on having upper and lower eyelids but she recommended lower only. In the 10 days i was there i saw the Dr the day before my surgery, twice on the day of my surgery, twice the following day, them every other day thereafter except sunday until i left to clean my scars and check ups and the other daysvi saw the nurse. Totally awesome service, answered every possible question and more.

Happy to hear you are happy! Cheers
Hooray for your success story! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.
Glad you are happy with your early results.