Naturally Blonde Okay Lashes Growing More Glorious Every Day! - Pottstown, PA

I started this in the beginning of November 2012....

I started this in the beginning of November 2012. I have been religiously using it as directed every single night.

I am a natural redhead, so, as you can imagine, my lashes are very blonde - they've always been an okay length, just not anything special.

At first. this stuff definitely irritated my eyes. In the morning they would burn a little bit, be a little bit itchy and the "sleepy dirt" was in excess. They also felt dry throughout the day. I figured it was normal. It certainly wasn't intolerable. So, I kept on.

After a couple of weeks, the itching, dryness, etc... went away, and I started to notice a difference! In like 3 weeks I could see a slight difference, so I am excited about the 16-week-mark when they're supposed to reach their full potential.

At this point, I am about 10 weeks in and they're looking pretty awesome!! They're definitely darker and much longer! I have been getting compliments on them :) I am thrilled with the results! Check out the pics!

I have attached photos from about 1 week in, then at 4 weeks and then again at 10 weeks (just took the photo today!)

Please let me know if you have any questions - I would be happy to help in any way I can :) I will definitely say it is worth it!!

I just wanted to add (since my eyes are closed in...

I just wanted to add (since my eyes are closed in the pics) I worried not about the brown pigmentation because my eyes are already naturally brown - BUT the longer, darker lashes actually brighten them up!
Thanks for sharing. I am a natural blonde with stubby white lashes and SO tired of using mascara, but have been afraid of the possible effects on my pale, fair eyelids, etc. after reading your review, I think I will give it a try.
Amazing results annibella, your lashes look so glam! Can I ask where you got your bottle of lattise from?
Hi :) Sorry it took me so long to get back to you about this. Thank you so much :) I have been keeping it up and they're looking awesome. I am in love with Latisse at this point. haha. I got it from a couple different locations, but the most reasonable and reliable that I have found is from a site called revoyoution.com. They're really awesome and their prices are very, very reasonable. I get the package in like 2 days after I order it too. Highly recommend them!

Just wanted to say...

I am still using the Latisse every night and my lashes are incredible! Even longer and more thick than the last photo I posted.

I will have to add another photo to update! I love it! I have gotten so many compliments on them. People ask me if they're fake - so, that means it must be working :)

My eyes still occasionally get itchy from it the following day (rarely) - but, I am fairly sure that's when I use a little bit too much... and my eyelids did get a little bit "darker" where I apply it - that "pigmentation" that they warn you about... Others have said it's a good thing because it's like eyeliner BUT mine have become RED, so that's not really good... Eyeshadow helps though :P

I will update with pics soon!

I've had some comments regarding iris color change & skin pigmentation...

I am posting a couple of photos just to show the growth & fullness of the lashes at this point. I really do love them & I get compliments on my "beautiful lashes" constantly. If you take a look at where I started - they were nothing to be thrilled about and very blonde. Now they're the kind I was always envious of.

Unfortunately, I cannot vouch one way or another regarding the iris color change. If you look at my photos, you will see why. I say "unfortunately" b/c I'd rather have brownish-tinted blue eyes than what I've got :P not to say I don't feel for those whose eyes have changed color from the Latisse – it truly stinks.

I can, however, vouch for the discoloration of the skin where the Latisse is applied. Mine have become RED. It's not pretty. In the photo where you see only one eye, I am not wearing any makeup at all. You can see a reddish line that sort of looks like eyeliner, but an odd shade. Yeah, that's not eyeliner.

You can see in the other photo, where I am wearing makeup, that eyeliner just covers the discoloration, or even just shadow, so it's not the end of the world, but it is kind of scary when you think about it.

I haven't been using the Latisse every day anymore. Every other day or even every 2 or 3 days has been sufficient to maintain.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this – or if it's just lack of sleep, but some days, my actual eyeball - extending out from the iris, is discolored. Somewhat like bloodshot, but not all over the eye, in an actual line just along the area where the Latisse would sit.. where the lids touch. It seems to go away after a day or so, but it has been happening. Does this happen to anyone else?
The first bottle was 5ml, but I have gotten the 3ml ones since. Since I discovered doing the treatments every other night, and using only one drop per lid is sufficient - I've been able to really stretch it out. I did find it for an incredibly low price and it's legit - and I mean an exceptional price. I was worried, of course, but I gave it a go and have given it time to make sure - and it's the real deal :) If you'd like to know where I got it/how much, feel free to send me a private message. I don't want to advertise for anyone on here.