Would Not Have Any Other Surgeon Touch my Body :) - Potts Point, AU

I was quite heavy in my teens, my breast size...

I was quite heavy in my teens, my breast size dropped from size 12D to 12A once I had lost 20kg of weight. As a result I had loose breast. I was very self conscious about my breast as a young adult and thought it was unfair that I worked so hard to achieve a healthy weight, but faced another flawed feature that I could not fix myself. I did not wanted D sized breast again, only a fuller look. I did a lot of research and decided that fat transfer to the breast would best provide me what I wanted to achieve: fuller breasts, natural appeal and feel, minimal scaring, no more future procedures require. I also decided after meeting Dr Matousek that she would be the surgeon for me. Dr Matousek has years of experience and has study along side many high regarded surgeon who have helped develop and revolutionise this type of procedure. The service she and her practice provided was exceptional. I had a short time frame window in which I could perform the procedure (due to work commitments), she provided free online consultations, and as I was flying from interstate, her practiced organised per op CT scanning to be done the day before surgery to ensure my time frame in sydney was minimal to suit my time constraint. Post surgery Dr Matousek was in contact with me everyday, and provided lists of post op care to keep handy. Unfortunately my body did not receive the transfer well due to a bacterial infection I was not aware of. Because I had this bacteria in my body (which is rare!) the Bactria latched on to the fatty tissue that was injected to my breasts (as a blood supply to the tissue was only just starting to develop). When my body showed sings of an infection Dr Matousek organised swiftly for me to receive care in my home town and then to be flown the next day to be cared by her. The process required little effort from my part and although daunting, the entire time I felt cared. Due to the type of infection I had, I was required to go under again and have a clean out of the infection. Once the I had a clean out of the tissue that became infected, and went through a course of antibiotics through intravenous I recovered quickly. My sercome stance was unfortunate, however I feel that if I was to have this procedure or any other procedure with another surgeon, even pregnancy, because of the bacterium that I had per op, things could have gone a hole lot worse. Instead my experience was smooth and I was cared for in such a professional manner. At the moment I am healthy and my breast are fuller than per op! Of course not as fuller as they could have been if I did not had the infection but definitely an improvement. If I do decide to under go the procedure again I would definitely go back Dr Matousek, as her care was outstanding and because she has an understanding of my medical history. It is important when choosing a surgeon, to choose someone who not only has the ability to give you the results you want, but also is someone you can trust to care for you.
Do you know what type of bacterial infection you had justlucky?
Hi. Sorry to hear it did not go according to plan but good luck with your recovery. What infection did you have? Did you have it before the FT and what were your symptoms of it after FT?
Hi, I am glad that u feel ok now, it was possible to know in advance about this infection? Did u did blood test before surgery?
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and passionate. The standard of service she and her practice provided was far beyond exceptional