500hp cc silicone under the muscle with a lift are here!! - Post Falls, ID

I have been to see two PA. I decided to go with...

i have been to see two PA. I decided to go with the second one and have my pre-op on the 25th of June. I cant decide if i want saline or silicone. There are pros and cons of both. My BA is going to be under the muscle and one breast is a tad smaller. Silicone is pre-made and the saline is made to order. Im leaning towards the silicone, but not sure. any advice would be appreciated. My surgery is July 3rd! Im so over VS bras! Im currently in a 36B VS bombshell and want to look this way with out the bra. I have a gap because the bra doesn't quite fit right. Im so excited!I have 22 days and wish it was tomorrow! I will post pic at my pot-op!

here are some wishes.. i cant wait. 18 DAYS!!!

pre-surgery

even though surgery is July 3rd...i could care less about the 4th. fireworks will be cool on meds..lol

Pre-boobs!!!

Gonna pay

My hubby sent me this pic while I was at work..!!! He tellin everyone!

Relaxing before the 3rd!

Well I'm at water park laying by pool enjoying the sun. One more free weekend the I won't be able to for a bit. Bittersweet. Just wonder how long exactly I won't be able to? It's one of the questions to ask my PS. Can't wait so excited! No more small bobbies soon!!

Single digits!!!!

Well preop tomorrow and then the final countdown!!! Gettin more nervous and needing to get the final things to help in recovery!!! Need to make a list......

//All set!!//

Well I just had my pre op and went good. I chose 500hp silicone. It will be under the muscle. I'm gettin a lift as well so might be a little more painful.. Sport bra for six weeks and no supplements prior. Just vitamin C. Supper excited. It's still like a dream until I get to hospital I think.. Just can't believe it really happening.. !!

"" tomorrow""

Well in the morning it's time!!! 6am and I'm be starting the big day..! I still can't believe this day has come. Seems like a dream and it will set in when I get to hospital I'm sure.. Cleaning house and doin laundry like I'mea ing town.. Lol well.. Gonna try and sleep....I'll keep u posted!

"@They are here!!@"

Well I arrived at 6 am to hospital and now home with the girls!! I still can't believe I have them. My hubby has been the best. When he heard I was going to be inhabated he got a tear in his eyes.. He was glad he didn't see me like that. He has been so good to me havin me get up and walk around house and makin dinner. He when to store to get me snakes too. Love him. As for my kids. They are teen boys and giggled when found out what I did.. Lol I've been very nauseous and dose off a lot. I had extra zofran to hospital but still got sick. It took about 2.5-3 hours then to recovery.. I'll eke you posted on progress.

---Day 2----

Well it's day 2 and I tried sleepin in bed last night. I was propped up but didn't help. Tonight will b on the couch. I had post op appt this morning and had dressing changed by Dr Owlsey. He is so nice!! I took a shower and washed bra. Now ready to relax by the lake at the cabin.. I'll be in the shade today... Boo.. Lol my boobs (now I can really say that...lol) feel like they are engorged with milk! And my sides under my armpits are super sore.. I'll keep in touch with progress later.. Here are my day2 pics.. Had a lift as well..

-one week--

Well it's been one week today. I must say I'm happy with them so far.. I also must say that most of the reviews don't really say just how much pain. I had a lift as well as a BA so I'm sure I'm havin more then most. Every move you make is painful the first week. You can feel your skin as it is so tight. The implants are under muscles that are trying to slowly stretch.. now that a week has passed, my armpits are a constant bruising feeling. My skin is itchy due to healing and stretching. When you try to get up, you feel them. My incisions are very sore. The mornings are the worst.. Monster morning boob. Even if I take meds in the night, they are very stiff and hard. Once I am up moving around, they get better.They are looking better but still look awful. I'm so glad I had the lift done but didn't know it would be this intense. I go back to work Monday and I don't want to. My husband has been wonderful and my kids as well. Anyone thinking of having a BA done, you need help. You really do need 24 hr help. I'm so glad I did it and lovin them! Still can't believe I have them.. Ill post more in another week. Post op tomorrow so I'll see what ROM I can do now.

Week post op

Today got clearance to move arms...! No lifting but I can wash my own hair.. Couldn't get armpits shaved good but mowed the hairs on legs! Yeah... Getting better! So happy!

2 weeks and 3 days!!!

Well it's been just over two weeks since the big BA.. I'm so happy I did it. I feel so more confident about myself. The first week is painful. It's getting better on week 2 but still having sharp shooting pains. It switches from boob to boob. I was able to buy my own sport bra so it's nice to get out of the surgical one but it's comfy so I wear it to bed. I'm Allowed to take it off to sleep but my incisions still have the glue on them and still sore. The left one is still leaking a little. I'm goin to go in Tuesday to have a spot looked at. Overall feeling better. Still no lifting over ten pounds till my 6 week mark so still havi family help me. I use my soma to sleep because of the back ache. Not used to weight on my chest. :) I'm enjoying the healing process and watching them change. I can't wait for my armpits to feel better. My implant still bulging and making armpit feel super sore. I think they are dropping a little but I see them every day. My hubby says they are.
Even if your not wanting to tell anyone.... They know. We had a BBQ and my friend finally said.. You had a boob job huh??... Lol then the questions come. It seems that most girls are jealous and say they want some. Makes me feel good about myself for the first time.
Well anyways, I'll update more in a couple weeks.

Happy hubby!!

Well just a quick hello.. Becoming sensitive now. Uhhg.. Lol I just wanna walk around lightly rubbing them!! ;) and it has made for more fun nights and says...!!! Lol wink
dr. owlsey

I'm thinking of getting a lift with implants too! I'm not sure if I should go with hp or moderate + Any advise? I hope this time it works out for me. Oh btw What are you using for your scars? :)
I got high profile. I wanted them to project more. All depends on what u like. Go under muscle so they look more natural. What cc would you do? What did u do before? And I'm not using anything on incisions now because I still have glue. Goin in Friday because I think I have a scar band below left boob. Gonna ask then if and when I caN Use something. I wish you all the luck. Just make sure your PS is certified by board of plastic surgery.... That's important.
What's a scar band??
It's under my skin and it feels like a small vertical rope.. Idk.. Just noticed it yesterday.. I can only feel it when I arch back..
Goin in so PS can break it up
Hmmmm...I guess something to keep in mind. Hope all is ok :)
Mondors chord
I love the cleavage in that tank top! Congrats!
Thx lady!! Xoxo
thank you all so much. helps feel good when you still not sure of what the final result will be.. im sure i will be fine but still have the boxy look and high.. thank you all and you all are so great to chat with.. means alot to have others in the same boat!
Row, row, row our boat, gently through the boobies, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is just a scream. .....ouch! Don't touch those, they're sensitive!
Lol!!!!! Too funny!! Can't wait full contact!!
Right? One minute mine are fine, then I'm changing shirts. Had 3 different ones on already today. 9 more days until I can try a bra!
Lol!! I know right!! Last night wasn't too bad. Can sort of do side. I'm paranoid that my skin will stretch and they will end up saggy. They under muscle so I know their being held but still PARANOID!!!! Lol
Our new alma mater!
LOL!
I'm still afraid to lay on my side. Fearful of implant rotation still !
Of what!?!?!?! On back from now on!!! Barely side anyway more like halfway No more now!! Thanks!! Lol
Silly girl, yours can rotate! They are round! Mine are shaped like an egg!
Lol!!!! Oh ya..
Yes!!! Just want pretty boobies! Lol
I am trying to follow you although my revision was more complicated. I think you are healing great and look awesome. I only hope to look as good as you! I am 3 weeks tda (I posted 3 week pics) and just not sure. I hope something happens, drop, conform.....something. I still think they look weirdish. I asked for age appropriate boobs (I am 56) and hope and pray this to be my last revision..also worried about my lift scar. Looks nothing like yours. Yours looks great...
I posted to your profile lady. Keep your head up! We all here for ya!
You look great! And love the photo! My hubs has the biggest grin now too ;)