I have been to see two PA. I decided to go with...

i have been to see two PA. I decided to go with the second one and have my pre-op on the 25th of June. I cant decide if i want saline or silicone. There are pros and cons of both. My BA is going to be under the muscle and one breast is a tad smaller. Silicone is pre-made and the saline is made to order. Im leaning towards the silicone, but not sure. any advice would be appreciated. My surgery is July 3rd! Im so over VS bras! Im currently in a 36B VS bombshell and want to look this way with out the bra. I have a gap because the bra doesn't quite fit right. Im so excited!I have 22 days and wish it was tomorrow! I will post pic at my pot-op!

here are some wishes.. i cant wait. 18 DAYS!!!

pre-surgery

even though surgery is July 3rd...i could care less about the 4th. fireworks will be cool on meds..lol

Pre-boobs!!!

Gonna pay

My hubby sent me this pic while I was at work..!!! He tellin everyone!

Relaxing before the 3rd!

Well I'm at water park laying by pool enjoying the sun. One more free weekend the I won't be able to for a bit. Bittersweet. Just wonder how long exactly I won't be able to? It's one of the questions to ask my PS. Can't wait so excited! No more small bobbies soon!!

Single digits!!!!

Well preop tomorrow and then the final countdown!!! Gettin more nervous and needing to get the final things to help in recovery!!! Need to make a list......

//All set!!//

Well I just had my pre op and went good. I chose 500hp silicone. It will be under the muscle. I'm gettin a lift as well so might be a little more painful.. Sport bra for six weeks and no supplements prior. Just vitamin C. Supper excited. It's still like a dream until I get to hospital I think.. Just can't believe it really happening.. !!

"" tomorrow""

Well in the morning it's time!!! 6am and I'm be starting the big day..! I still can't believe this day has come. Seems like a dream and it will set in when I get to hospital I'm sure.. Cleaning house and doin laundry like I'mea ing town.. Lol well.. Gonna try and sleep....I'll keep u posted!

"@They are here!!@"

Well I arrived at 6 am to hospital and now home with the girls!! I still can't believe I have them. My hubby has been the best. When he heard I was going to be inhabated he got a tear in his eyes.. He was glad he didn't see me like that. He has been so good to me havin me get up and walk around house and makin dinner. He when to store to get me snakes too. Love him. As for my kids. They are teen boys and giggled when found out what I did.. Lol I've been very nauseous and dose off a lot. I had extra zofran to hospital but still got sick. It took about 2.5-3 hours then to recovery.. I'll eke you posted on progress.

---Day 2----

Well it's day 2 and I tried sleepin in bed last night. I was propped up but didn't help. Tonight will b on the couch. I had post op appt this morning and had dressing changed by Dr Owlsey. He is so nice!! I took a shower and washed bra. Now ready to relax by the lake at the cabin.. I'll be in the shade today... Boo.. Lol my boobs (now I can really say that...lol) feel like they are engorged with milk! And my sides under my armpits are super sore.. I'll keep in touch with progress later.. Here are my day2 pics.. Had a lift as well..

-one week--

Well it's been one week today. I must say I'm happy with them so far.. I also must say that most of the reviews don't really say just how much pain. I had a lift as well as a BA so I'm sure I'm havin more then most. Every move you make is painful the first week. You can feel your skin as it is so tight. The implants are under muscles that are trying to slowly stretch.. now that a week has passed, my armpits are a constant bruising feeling. My skin is itchy due to healing and stretching. When you try to get up, you feel them. My incisions are very sore. The mornings are the worst.. Monster morning boob. Even if I take meds in the night, they are very stiff and hard. Once I am up moving around, they get better.They are looking better but still look awful. I'm so glad I had the lift done but didn't know it would be this intense. I go back to work Monday and I don't want to. My husband has been wonderful and my kids as well. Anyone thinking of having a BA done, you need help. You really do need 24 hr help. I'm so glad I did it and lovin them! Still can't believe I have them.. Ill post more in another week. Post op tomorrow so I'll see what ROM I can do now.

Week post op

Today got clearance to move arms...! No lifting but I can wash my own hair.. Couldn't get armpits shaved good but mowed the hairs on legs! Yeah... Getting better! So happy!

2 weeks and 3 days!!!

Well it's been just over two weeks since the big BA.. I'm so happy I did it. I feel so more confident about myself. The first week is painful. It's getting better on week 2 but still having sharp shooting pains. It switches from boob to boob. I was able to buy my own sport bra so it's nice to get out of the surgical one but it's comfy so I wear it to bed. I'm Allowed to take it off to sleep but my incisions still have the glue on them and still sore. The left one is still leaking a little. I'm goin to go in Tuesday to have a spot looked at. Overall feeling better. Still no lifting over ten pounds till my 6 week mark so still havi family help me. I use my soma to sleep because of the back ache. Not used to weight on my chest. :) I'm enjoying the healing process and watching them change. I can't wait for my armpits to feel better. My implant still bulging and making armpit feel super sore. I think they are dropping a little but I see them every day. My hubby says they are.
Even if your not wanting to tell anyone.... They know. We had a BBQ and my friend finally said.. You had a boob job huh??... Lol then the questions come. It seems that most girls are jealous and say they want some. Makes me feel good about myself for the first time.
Well anyways, I'll update more in a couple weeks.

Happy hubby!!

Well just a quick hello.. Becoming sensitive now. Uhhg.. Lol I just wanna walk around lightly rubbing them!! ;) and it has made for more fun nights and says...!!! Lol wink

3 weeks

Well it's been 3 weeks today.. Wow! Time flies.. Not much has changed. Goin in tomorrow to have cord broke up. It's making my tummy sore. Still havin weird pains and tightness on and off. Arms are getting better. I am finding myself holding arms out to avoid touching them. I can feel boob with my arm and it's awesome!!! I still can't stretch the way I used to so I will be so happy when I can. I'm loving them and so happy I did it. I'll be happy when the glue and marker is gone.. Lol

I wanna swim... ;(

Well today I tried to take my kids to the waterpark. But it was so hot I only lasted about an hour and a half.. Kids were very understanding though.. Just wore tank top and shorts.. My husband is really making me stick to the rules of no sunbathing by my PS.. Lol... Just making sure I heal good. But damn I can't wait to wear a swimsuit and go bra shopping!!

Incision pic 3 weeks

My incisions are slowly getting better. Still pretty numb though. Glue is hanging like a champ!! Along with marker... Lol

One month!!

Wow. Can't believe it's been 4 weeks. This has been quite the experience. I still am in disbelief that I even had a BA done.!! I love them so far and know I will when they drop. If they ever do... Lol I will say that the first week and into the second week are the worst. Now it's just my inductions that are sore and super sensitive. I'm still only sleeping halfway in side. I guess I'm paranoid because I'm sleeping with surgical bra. I don't want my lift to sag and be big saggy boobies.. Lol I still haven't really tried on clothes because still high and spaghetti straps look silly with them so up there. I bought a summer dress for a wedding and a medium for boobs but was too big in the rest and a small fit good except too tight in boobs. I have never has this problem. Lol!!! I love it.
The part I hate the most is that I've gained like 10 pounds!!! Not being able to workout is hard. I feel like a cow and been emotional from it. I still can't feel nipples. And they still flat. Will they ever pop out again?? Lol I haven't been able to swim either and it's been 90-100 degrees.. That's my bad for having surgery in summer and totally cool with it. I am super happy! I'll post more later. My 6 week appt next ween and the massage will start. Yikes!!

6.5 weeks

Well I can't believe it's been six weeks... Crazy!!! I can now go back to regular life. I can lift and workout. The first run I did I was pooped! My hubby went slow for me though because my cardio is crap now.. Lol I had one spot that was spitting out a stich so can't swim t it's healed but it's ok because my swimsuit no longer fits.. My VS lingerie too small too so guess I'll b shopping soon. The only bras I have are sport bras and they comfy. I sleep with my surgical bras because I don't want any sagging. I'm prob paranoid but being sAfe. :) they are gettin soft and sleepin is so much better. I'm so happy with them. I even got called boobs! Yay!! That's never happened to me!! So happy I did it. I'll post more progress soon!!

Here's my incision pics. Mucho better!

Bored

Freeway was closed and I am bored so I took a selfie of me and my girls. I'm almost 2 hours late to work now because of oil spill..

Almost 11 weeks and happy

Well it's almost been 11 weeks and time has gone by so fast!! I can't even believe that not that long ago I was completely obsessed with boobs. I still am but not creepy obsessed. I love my girls! My right one is still wanting to be a little higher. I'm sure it will drop soon. I think it's because I'm right handed and that muscle is stronger and holding it. My incisions are heing great. Need to get so one strips now. I can't wear a bra until I'm 6 months so I have 3 more to go! Uuhhg. I'm gonna have a clection of sport bras. Lol. Sleeping is all good now. The only thing I can say is that the underneath boob is still kinda sore and numbness in parts. Sure it will go away with time. My nipples are numb. :( I can feel pressure but not like they were. Oh well. They're big! Sometimes I think they are small and then remember my before boobs.
At work I get called boobs... Lol or, here comes the twins. My coworkers have been great though. Some people didn't even know because of my old VS 2 cup bombshell bra. Lol I'll post more soon!

Dentist

Well I go to the dentist tomorrow. I have a prescription for antibiotics but still makes me worried I hope I don't get an infection. My PS said there's always that chance. So going to start my medication today and will see how it goes wish me luck! I've been healing well so I hope this doesn't mess it up..

Tight but fits!

my wedding dress that I haven't put on in eight years... Well almost 8 years..???? it's a little bit tight in the boobies area but it fits.

Missed pic

3 months!

well of course at my 3 month mark I'd have to get a bump! It looks like a zit but hurts when boob squeezed. And I just went to dentist! Great! It's taking everything in me not to mess with it!! Aaahhhh. Guess I'm calling my PS in am..

4 months!!

Wow. Time flies by when you have boobs!! Not much has changed. Still get weird pains but other then that I'm all good. I go back to PS in January for my 6 month check. Then at that time I get to wear a real bra.. Sleepin is all good now. Just gettin back into shape. Summer will be here again in like six months!! ;)

3 months!

My timing has been off this whole time!! I'm so dumb.. Lol

Then and now