Not Fatty Cyst

I had my dr's tell me I had a fatty cyst in its...

I had my dr's tell me I had a fatty cyst in its own pouch on my upper back and i didnt need it to be removed and it wouldnt get any bigger. it got bigger and started to hurt against my back , so I went to a surgon and scheduled surgery. under a local it cost me 3,000 out of my pocket. no insurance, it ended up being a expansive lipoma 5x4x1.8 mostly inside. The dr questioned the Dr's diagnosis and said I was lucky to come in when i did. The color of it wasnt good and it was attaching to inside areas. when the test came back no abnormalities, I was relieved and so was the Dr. I have 6+ inch scar and still in pain. Its been a week and had my stitched out today.. Ironic thing is I had 2 Dr's look at it and say no need to get it out. took my boyfriend saying you need to have that checked again!

Portsmouth Plastic Surgeon

He was nice and the whole staff is Excellent! explained everything, and when the results came back explained what I actually had and how lucky I came in when I did.. Thank you to all of them who were there for my surgery!