Not Fatty Cyst

I had my dr's tell me I had a fatty cyst in its...

I had my dr's tell me I had a fatty cyst in its own pouch on my upper back and i didnt need it to be removed and it wouldnt get any bigger. it got bigger and started to hurt against my back , so I went to a surgon and scheduled surgery. under a local it cost me 3,000 out of my pocket. no insurance, it ended up being a expansive lipoma 5x4x1.8 mostly inside. The dr questioned the Dr's diagnosis and said I was lucky to come in when i did. The color of it wasnt good and it was attaching to inside areas. when the test came back no abnormalities, I was relieved and so was the Dr. I have 6+ inch scar and still in pain. Its been a week and had my stitched out today.. Ironic thing is I had 2 Dr's look at it and say no need to get it out. took my boyfriend saying you need to have that checked again!

Holly i have the same as you did and the doctor here keeps telling me he cant remove it and tell me reason i hurt is staring but i hurt every day in the area were mine is is there any way you can help me or give me info to someone who can ,
I went to a surgeon actually because that is who would take it out not the dr. I chose a surgeon from a plastic surgery facility where they perform other surgery's there (out patient)

How are you doing now, Holly? Please update us when you can. :)

Portsmouth Plastic Surgeon

He was nice and the whole staff is Excellent! explained everything, and when the results came back explained what I actually had and how lucky I came in when I did.. Thank you to all of them who were there for my surgery!