Excited About Revision with Dr Michael M Kim - Portland, OR

I had a rhinoplasty in 2008 from Dr Menick in...

I had a rhinoplasty in 2008 from Dr Menick in Tucson AZ. I wish I had known about his botched surgeries before I got it done. My nose was straight before but had a hump and a hanging collumella. Now it has a bump still on one side, is super crooked, curves in an S shape, is fat on one side, still has a hanging collumella and is overall just not a good result. I finally got the courage to talk to Dr Kim a month ago and I feel confident he can fix my nose. I will update after my surgery :)
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

The consultation was great. He seemed very confident and explained everything he thought should be done in great detail and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I went in extremely nervous and left feeling excited. I am so ready to get it done already, but I'm also very nervous. I will post more pics asap!

I wish you all the best Jessika
Good luck! I'm getting ready to schedule my first consultation soon for my own septorhinoplasty.
looking forward to following your story. I hope you have a successful surgery! xo
I'm excited for you! Thanks so much for starting your story here. It's definitely been long enough since your primary rhinoplasty that you know things won't change for the better. I hope this time is the charm. I'll be checking back for your updates!