Dysport Made Me So Sick ! - Portland, OR

I've been on a couple blogs writing about my...

I've been on a couple blogs writing about my experience with Dysport for me it is dangerous and highly unsafe. First off I'm super healthy in my 40's. I'm a vegetarian... a real one, no meat or fish ever for that last twenty-five years and I do yoga and I'm physically active I'm sensitive .

Anyhow, I had so much anxiety about trying Dysport that at the clinic I requested a scratch test, ( a very, very small amount to see if your allergic before you actually have treatment )within 48 hours I had fever with my stomach felt quesy I had serious breathing problems ( I thought I was going to have to go to the ER I probaly should of ) headache vomiting and diarrhea. I totally shocked at the level of reaction to a minor scratch test! How can that be?

Guess what it is about two week later I have dry eyes, pressure aound my eyes and headache. I think I read that Dysport migrates that is so very scary! I believe that had I taken the full injection / treatment I would of certainly been hospitalized or died! In Japanese the researcher indicate that black tea extract might counteracts botulism. I'm going to try that and see because I've tried everything else. Dysport for me has been the biggest mistake ever what a waste of time,energy and not to mentioned totally compromised my health.

I would run as fast as I can the other way if I had to do it again!

Great but never did they offer to pull the product of there shelves when I complained about my experience and the potential dangerous it poses for women.