So happy I got my ta-ta's done! 9 weeks post-op

I decided last January I wanted to fix my boobs. I...

I decided last January I wanted to fix my boobs. I have 2 children, and I nursed both of them for 2 years each. It really took its toll on my breasts, and I have been self conscious of them for a long time. They were very saggy 34 b. I am 5'5 130-135 pounds. I chose a plastic surgeon who had performed surgery on family and friends. I went to my first consult in Feb. of this year. I decided to schedule my surgery for Sept 13. I was very nervous and excited all at the same time. It was such a pleasant experience, I didn't have any nausea after coming out of surgery. I had 425 silicone under the muscle with a doughnut lift. I am very pleased with the outcome, as I am on my fifth day of recovery. I stopped taking narcotics on the 3rd day due to a migraines from the pills. I resumed my regular life at home on the fourth day. I had a pain pump (removed at home by my hubby on the 4th day) also. I am still pretty sore, and am going in for my 2nd post op in a couple days. I am excited to see how they look, but I feel impatient in this recovery period.

12 days post op and I am feeling good. I am on...

12 days post op and I am feeling good. I am on light duty....my husband has been great. The first 3-5 days are the hardest, but after that, it is definately a feeling of being on the mend. If anyone is wanting the referral to my ps, please message me, I do not want to give out his name without his consent. I am happy I went with the benelli vs the full lift. My top items to have while recovering;

1. Recliner
2. Bendy straws
3. blankets
4. help
5. Crackers
6. Dulcolax
7. pill box to keep track of the meds

I just wanted to add that I was super nervous and...

I just wanted to add that I was super nervous and had a lot of anxiety right before my surgery. I had never been put under before, so I had no idea what to expect. It was soooo awesome once they gave me the relaxant in my iv and I actually had good feelings (like good dreams) while I was under. I came out of it easy, no nausea and if I knew then what I know now, I would have been more relaxed for sure. Recovery was a bit more than I anticipated. I don't like pain meds though, so I didn't take much.

Today I am 2 weeks post op. I am feeling good, I...

Today I am 2 weeks post op. I am feeling good, I cannot work out, and am feeling a little frustrated my regular clothes are tight right now. I am happy with my results, and have my 3rd post op appointment next week. I will keep the steri-strips on as long as needed, (it helps to heal the scar well) I went bra shopping yesterday, and bought all Bali bras in 34D. I was a 34B, so my size with 421 cc's increased me 2 cup sizes. I have read that the benelli lift (around the areola) doesn't do much for a lift, but I think it depends on the surgeon. M ps is fabulous!!!!!

It has been 4 weeks since I had my surgery. I am...

It has been 4 weeks since I had my surgery. I am very pleased with my results. I can sleep on my side for a couple of hours now. I found the best bras-Bali no underwire, and the Bali Barely there bras are my favorite. They are like the genie bra but better material. I still have steri strips on my incisions, it is helping the scar heal nicely. I have been to 3 post op visits, and have been massaging the girls which seems to help them fee better. My right has dropped a bit more than my left, but it feels more sore than my left and I am assuming it is because I am left handed and use my left side more. My surgeon is amazing, his name is Dr. Michael Bohley in Portland Oregon. I was automatically enrolled for the Premier confidence warranty with my natrelle implants. This use to be $100.00 but now it is included with the implants. Sweet

It is 9 weeks post op. I am very happy that I had...

It is 9 weeks post op. I am very happy that I had my boobs done, I had a periariolar lift with 420 silicone implants. We kept the nipples taped constantly to help heal the scars. I am going to start mederma soon. I really did underestimate the recovery period. I didn't take drugs past th 3rd day due to migraines from the pain pills. Muscle relaxers at night were the best. I have gained weight so now I am starting to work out pretty intensely to get fit. The best bras were the no underwire Bali bras and the Bali barely there bras. I still wear a bra at night, it just feels better. I am thankful for the support I had a long the way, and my plastic surgeon has been fabulous:)
Dr. Michael Bohley

Referral, and I am so happy I chose him!!! I was very satisfied with my experience-the entire experience was pleasant.

You look great! I used the muscle relaxers at night for a while, too. After putting in a full day it really seemed to help. It looks like you are well on your way to being all "fluffed & dropped". Congrats!
Thanks TC!!! I am feeling pretty good. Sometimes I feel a little sore still, did you ever feel like that this late after surgery (9 weeks)? I think resuming workouts with weights and stretching may be the reason:)
Nwmommy, I bought a Bali bra this weekend and I'm in love. Talk about comfy! Glad you're doing so well.
Bali bras are awesome!!!! I am glad you found something that you liked!! I am doing well, just trying to work off these extra pounds I gained while recovering. :) :) Hope you are well!
nwmommy, what does the Premier confidence warranty include?
http://www.allergan.com/products/medical_aesthetics/natrelle_collection.htm I think it covers the implant and up to a certain amount of $$ for the surgery expenses if they find that the implant was faulty. It does depend on the type of implant and the style, you can look up more information on the website:)
Wow, you look great. I'm glad your doing so well. Keep us posted.
Thanks so much!
Congrats nwmommy, you look great already. I too have been feeling like getting back to my everyday life. I had my surgery on September 5th and returned to work on the 10th which wasn't bad other than I was wiped out. Now I'm anxious to get back to working out. I have my second post-op appointment next Tuesday so I plan to ask about it.

Keep us posted.

You look great nw!!! Huge difference in the before and after photos. They look quite perky ...WOOOO HOOOO! Mine have a much better shape since the BA too. Hooray for pretty ta ta's :-)Lol
Thank you so much!!! LOL I am happy with them, now just anxious to get the steri strips off that are on the areolas. I have no idea when this will happen, I guess it helps the scar heal nicely. WOOP WOOP for nice new boobies!!!!
Oh, yes - morning boob. I remember it well. Luckily it goes away once you are up and moving and it doesn't last too long. Your pictures look great!
Thank you!!! I am pleased:)
congrats! The first few weeks are exciting, but they can also be full of ups and downs. Be prepared for your breasts to go through lots of changes over the coming months. Don't get back to "normal' too early, it can cause delays later. Remember that even though you feel fine, your body has a lot of healing to do on the inside. Keep us updated on how things are going.
Thanks TC, yes I did overdo it and ended up more tired than usual. I will post pics. I still have the bandages on the areola, I went to my follow up a week after the surgery and they changed my steri strips. I have a gortex suture inside and around the areola and steri strips on the outside. I feel better everyday (today is the 12th day post op) just a bit sore after I get up from laying down. I think this is the morning boob I have read about :) Haha

This part is hard because you're feeling well enough to do some things but not everything. I hope the soreness goes away soon so you can just start to enjoy your results. Please keep us posted!