10 Months Post Op

I am in tip-top shape, yet need a muscle repair...

I am in tip-top shape, yet need a muscle repair and a tummy tuck to get rid of the extra skin on my belly. I keep vacillating about going through with it due to an autoimmune illness I have, which can be impacted by antibiotics. Other than that, additional concerns include the amount of money it costs and my feeling vain and selfish for spending the money. Albeit as mentioned above, my health is the greatest concern. We'll see if I end up going through with it. Yikes!

Hi I'm scheduled for March 22 to do TT, and Breast Lift. I also have an auto immune disease. Mine is aolopecia areata. Bald spots from my body attacking my hair follicles leaving bald spots in their wake. I have been putting my surgery off for years thinking that I need to get control of the alopecia before I put my body through trauma the could make it worse. The truth is it's not gotten better and yet I'm still stuck with this yucky stretched out tummy from having twins. I'm not sure how it will be effected but I've been prepared for the worst for years. So maybe it gets worse and maybe it doesn't. But that said I'm going to go for it. It's my 40th birthday present to myself, I may need a wig too but for now it's hidden and I'm ready to go. Good luck.
Social Cindy, I totally understand your concern and holding the surgery off. I feel the same way, but as you said, it might as well happen now while we are young and still strong, versus when we are older and perhaps not as strong. You will do great. I have been reading so much about autoimmune diseases and the connection to our gut & what we eat. Look up the Specific Carbohydrate Diet after your surgery...there is sooo much information, it could be overwhelming but it has helped me with my symptoms.

I am so excited for you! And I will be looking forward to hearing how the surgery went and how your are doing. Take care of yourself, stay positive and you will do great! I am also very excited to have mine done and be able to have a flat tummy. Yay for us!
I am so happy for you! You truly have beautiful legs & arms, etc...it is just that lil' mommy belly we all have. Hopefully it won't impact it since I am not on any major medications. We'll see. It is going to feel great to get dressed and not have to worry about the belly...we'll look great!

Okay...so I am not sure if I am in tip-top shape,...

Okay...so I am not sure if I am in tip-top shape, really! But I know for sure that I need a muscle repair, a new belly button, and to get rid of some stretched skin. I am going through with the surgery, although I will not have lipo. It took much thinking this through, as I do have some fat around my flank and back...and I hate it! But...I figure that if it bothers me too much, I will just have lipo when I change my implants in five or so years.... I am just excited to have a flat tummy and to be able to sit down without having to pull my stomach into my pants. I have been following stories on this website for two years...and I finally get to go through with it. The doctor I chose is truly great...from what I have seen of his work, and he is always accessible. My pre-op is the 15th of March...so in three weeks I shall be suffering like many of you have. I am so happy with this decision....so excited to not have a pooch in everything I wear.

Good luck with your upcoming surgery. I am sure you are not going to regret it. You are already at a good starting point. Looking forward to seeing the after pictures.
I know, don't you hate having to wait? I mean, it is absolute torture! Of course, we may not feel that way the first week or so post op. But, I still wish I could just have it done with and not have anxiety.
Thank you. I'm anxious but I think just because it's been scheduled for 6 weeks. Maybe just a little too much time to think. I will keep you posted and I hope you will as well. I'm a week before you so I'll give you all the down and dirty:) Good luck and I will be thinking positive thought for all of us too!

Went in for my pre-op today and it made me...

Went in for my pre-op today and it made me somewhat nervous to think that I would be coming home with drains, pain pump, and a catheter, which I have to remove. I also have to inject something on my thigh for 10 days to prevent blood clots. This seems a lot more than what I thought I could handle (i.e., drains/wound healing/constipation/etc). Also, he leaves the drains for 11 to 12 days, no matter how much you are draining. Yikes! I can only imagine how maddening it will be to have those things in for 12 days. So mentally...I am starting to prepare for all of this...which is a ton.

I think we are doing this at a great time! I think my forties will be my best decade... of course I wake up everyday knowing that "this is the best day ever!"

I'm glad you don't have to use Lovenox, sorry to learn you have UC but I'm sure you're used to dealing with it. We all have our burdens to bear.

I'm following all the late Marchers, here's hoping we all do well!
Hi Airbus...I am excited for you, your results are going to look great, as you already look awesome! I agree with you in that standing, all is well, but sitting is another story. You are so thin as it is...once that extra skin is gone, you'll look and feel great! I am also looking forward to wearing a bikini again and wearing tight fitting shirts without having to tuck my tummy.

I will be 39 this year...we are doing this at a good time, don't you think? I am 5'7 1/2'' and weigh 135...just hoping to get rid of the belly flap and tighten my muscles.

The doctor has all of his patients do the Lovenox shots for 10 days. I do not have history (although DVT could happen to anyone), and actually I don't have to do the shots now because I have ulcerative colitis and the Lovenox would probably cause more internal bleeding. I am kind of glad I don't have to do those. You seem like a healthy young woman, who will heal well. I imagine being in the medical field doesn't help with all you know. :(

Let's keep in touch through our recovery. I will also pray for all of us going in that day.
Hey Jamby, my TT and lipo are on the 29th too. I'm east coast so I'll be coming out of surgery before you go in... I'll say a little prayer for you and mom2.

Why are they having you use Lovenox for ten days? Do you have a history of DVT or pulmonary embolus? Honestly, that is my biggest fear, I work in an ER and see it all the time. It's not really that common in the general population but all I see are sick people, all day long.

As far as being vain - well, maybe I am, who knows, but I look at it this way - I am self-conscious and it keeps me from enjoying things sometimes. I believe in appreciating every day, and I think this procedure will help me to appreciate my body more, and I'll be less reluctant to play beach volleyball and go to the pool and things like that. Is that vain? Okay, then let the judgers judge!

Well...went in to surgery today and was able to...

Well...went in to surgery today and was able to come home around 1ish pm. I have walked a couple of times, hunched over of course...and I am trying to eat, but do feel some nausea. Trying not to get sick to my stomach. My hubby is the best! In times like these, I realize what a wonderful man I am married to.

U are going to look fabulous. I hope u have a speedy recovery
Glad to see you are well. Take it easy on the food. I mostly ate crackers and gatorade on my 1st day. I tried to eat chicken but ended up vomitting. You don't want that to happen. Get lots of rest. I am sure you look great. Looking forward to seeing some pics. Happy Healing!
That must have been terrible..throwing up. Thank you for your encouraging words SpecialKay....take care.

Had my surgery yesterday, and I say "thank the...

Had my surgery yesterday, and I say "thank the Lord for the pain pump!" It is scary to look down because it looks so bad currently, although I am glad I made it through surgery.

I am glad you are taking care of yourself. Yesterday my tummy did not hurt, today is a different story. Ouch! No vomiting so far...but I am a little queasy. Take care.
Hurray we are on the other side! I am drinking vitamin water zero like crazy and eating fruit, still feel like my tummy needs to WAKE UP! I have burning pretty fierce but doing okay, no vomiting thank goodness!
Sorry to hear that candyp7...rest up, that is what I am trying to do. I also get up frequently to move around and it does not feel very good.

The day of surgery was okay pain-wise. The first...

The day of surgery was okay pain-wise. The first day post op was also okay in the morning...towards the evening it got a bit more uncomfortable. Today is 2 days post-op and I have been sleeping a lot, and walking around when I am able to. I do feel nauseous with the Oxycodone and am thinking of transitioning to Tylenol, although when I do feel pain, it is still pretty intense...so I am afraid to stop the Oxycodone. I hope I continue healing and hope the discomfort subsides soon.

Thank you SK...when did it start feeling a little bit better for you?
You will see that as each day passes you are going to feel stronger and a lot better. Hang in there.
Thank you airbus...I am also glad to hear that the pain is manageable. The pictures do look somewhat scary..but I wanted to see what it looked like. I hope you get a chance to rest and relax.

So...water went down the wrong way this morning...

So...water went down the wrong way this morning and oh my goodness, the cough alone almost killed me. OUCH! Besides that, I am trying to walk around the house as much as possible and rest as much as possible. Today I am able to take a shower....not that I want to, but I think I need it. I feel yucky and stinky...so my hubby will help me. We'll see how it goes. I am still taking my pain medication and my laxatives daily...thank goodness I have had no problems with BM. I hope it continues that way.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So I took a shower today (3 days post-op), and I...

So I took a shower today (3 days post-op), and I must it feels great to feel clean. It was no walk in the park, but my hubby made it so much easier. I am glad I did it!

Thank you Denll37..same to you.
Congrats on ur surgery....love ur results!!!! Happy healing!!!!
You are so funny! Medicated or not, you look awesome! I know...I am not a fan of the drain tubes being down there, but it has been done..not much I can do. I guess I will also have a jungle down there before these tubes come out. :) BBinWI...really, you do look awesome!

It is 4 days post op for me today. I went into...

It is 4 days post op for me today. I went into get the pain pump removed, and it did not hurt at all. All seems to be going well and my next appointment is next Monday, one week, to get drains removed. Taking it one day at a time..is all I can do.

So glad to hear you're doing well and the UC isn't a problem. I'm going to post pictures in the AM, Wanted to tonight but just so exhausted. Busy day.
I am glad to hear you are doing awesome superwoman! It must feel great getting the drains out. Mine stay until next Monday and I am not happy about having them in that long. I guess I just have to follow procedure. Can't wait to see your pictures. Take care.

Today I have more energy and am in the phase where...

Today I have more energy and am in the phase where I am really getting tired of feeling this way and not myself. I am trying to be patient, but it is difficult. I pulled one of my drains today and it hurt terribly...don't do it if you can help it. :) I do like that my muscles feel itchy, as if they are beginning to heal. That makes me happy. Six days until these drains are removed..and I cannot wait! I have noticed that I don't need the pain meds as much and I have not taken any since 3 this morning. Yay!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Showers are the best! A great way to feel new...

Showers are the best! A great way to feel new again. Nighty night all tummy tuckers...

I don't feel great either. This surgery really kicked my butt. I think you look good. Very skinny. I know i look better but IM afraid because i have been so unhappy for so long
I understand...this is a major surgery for sure! You will look wonderful, although it is difficult to think of final results when we are feeling like crap. :( Let's stay strong and positive together...even during tough times. Take care candyp7...you will look wonderful when all is healed.
I just look at your pics again. I did not notice u had vertical scar. I hope i look as good as u still really can't tell.

It is 6 days post op and I have five more days for...

It is 6 days post op and I have five more days for the drains to come out. I can imagine it will be somewhat normal once the drains come out. The doctor said that even though there isn't a lot coming out of the drains, he keeps them in for 11 to 12 days to prevent seronomas. My stomach feels itchy and like it could be healing, which makes me feel very happy. If you are feeling down and not very good...take a shower! It is amazing how good I feel after a good ol' fashion shower. Today I am heading to my mom's so that my hubby can go for a run and take a break from me and the kids. He needs a sanity break from taking care of our two kiddos and me. He has been heaven sent, but even an angel needs a break. I can totally feel and see the drains through my stomach...it is soooo weird and gross. Things just don't look very pretty. I have noticed that when there is more skin to take off before surgery, the outcome looks so much better after surgery. Since I did not have a lot of skin to take off...my outcome just does not look that great as I have seen in comparison to some ladies. I guess I will have to wait and see what my final results will be in a few months. Patience is a virtue...I need it at times.

Congrats u look great!!!!
I am feeling better ty. It has been nice to relax and take a break from all the running around and drama with the travel sports. My girl friend actually called me to vent about some drama about lacrosse. I have to say it was nice it did not affect me even though my son involved. So that was a nice bonus. A drama free week and a helpful husband has really changed a lot. So today IM happy to just sit here

8 days post op and still have the wonderfully,...

8 days post op and still have the wonderfully, comfortable drains. Not! At least getting closer to getting them taken out..3 more days to go. Yesterday we all went to my mom's and it was sooo nice to get out of the house and have the best d inner ever! Family is the best in times like these. I am still trying to stay positive, although I definitely have gone through the thougts of why did I do this..is it worth it...could have spent the money for something else, like for the family...etc, etc, etc.... It is difficult to be so confined to the house because of the drains. There is only so much I can do. As I listen to all of the wonderful stories of the girls who had surgery the same day I did and have their drains out..and how they say they feel, I can't hope to think that is how it will be for me on Monday. Ahhhh...I will continue waiting and dreaming.

thanks for the massager tip! I am going to set that up in just a few!!!!
Hope it helps...it has helped me, tell you what! Take care bag snob.
I am so happy for you that your drains will be owing out soon. I can't shower AT ALL until the come out! My post op is Tuesday and I doubt they will coe out because I am still putting out alot! Damnit this is the worse not showering! I am taking sponge baths twice a day cause it does feel good hot water on the body, but I can tell that is running Rhein with my hubby and teenage daughter! I caught them talking junk about me! Lol "she may as well take a shower all this water she is slinging everywhere"! Lol, like I care! My back is my other gripe! Omg! When will it improve! I'm 5 days post op. So over this now! But my tummy is cute! Lmao! Take care and I can't wait to see your drain free pics. I'll be here slinging water wishing I were you! Lol! You look amazing by the wy, skinny Minnie!!!!

I am 10 days post of, and yesterday, Saturday...

I am 10 days post of, and yesterday, Saturday night, I e-mailed my ps to tell him how painful my drains were. The area where the drains went in hurt terribly..they were oozy, scabby and just plain painful all over. It hurt while I sat, while I walked, and when I touched it...it was awful! He e-mails back and says, you can meet me at the office tonight or wait til Monday. I could hug that guy right there...my hubby drove me out there last night, I took three pain pills and off we went. At 8:15 PM, I got my drains removed and I could begin wearing spanx. I love my PS...that was so kind of him and thoughtful to meet with me on a Saturday night to remove these horrible drains. Yes, even with three pain pills it hurt horribly. But once they were out, I did not know if to laugh or cry...I was in shock. Thank God...they are out and I feel much better. I am unable to walk straight...but I can definitely try now, without having these painful drains pulling on my skin. Happy Easter all......and happy healing.

Awesome news on the drains coming out!! Good for you. I had to have mine on for like 18 days.. it was terrible. Happy Easter!
Thanks SpecialKay! I am sooo happy those horrible things are out...they were plain evil. Wow, 18 days! That is insane! You do look fabulous though.
He's just stressed out. He really has been doing everything. He is very overworked. He has been helpful he say that to me because he felt guilty leaving me and his mother my mother busy. So he mad. He realty had to work. He call me. 10 times. But the point is he nedds to control his temper because it upsets me

11 days post op...and feeling better. Still...

11 days post op...and feeling better. Still unable to stand completely straight, which is kind of a pain in the butt. I took some pictures and I like what I see, although there is still a lot of swelling. I look wider than before surgery, but I am sure once the swelling is down in a few months...things will look wonderful. I like my lil' belly button, although I still think it is kind of low. Oh well...some of us can't be 100% happy with the results. :(

You look great, just like you, I'm 8 days post op, I look wider than I did b4 surgery and my bb is low too. I'm used to it being an inch higher.
Let's just give it time.
You look absolutely awesome for being 8 days! And your bb looks perfect! It is definitely higher than mine. But you are right, in time we'll see our results. Unfortunately the time is more like 4 to 6 months. Argh! :)
You look great. Don't worry, eventually you will be straight again. It takes time. But you will get there.

I am 13 days post op and I am feeling a little bit...

I am 13 days post op and I am feeling a little bit better. Yesterday I was supposed to go back to work, but decided to take a sick day..as well as today. Thank goodness I work two days a week and was able to do that. My kiddos are spending the morning with their grandparents, and I was able to sleep in until 10:40 yesterday and 9:45 today! Wow! I had not done that since before I had my kiddos...five years ago. I felt renewed yesterday. I was able to wipe down and clean the bathrooms and make dinner for my family...it felt great! I was feeling so great I decided to try on my skinny pants..not a good idea. I could not button my pants and it did not feel very good, but it made me realize that there is a lot of swelling going on. So...I weighed myself thinking I had probably gained a ton of weight, but I had actually lost a couple of pounds, yet do not fit in my pants. I guess I will stick to loose dresses since it is spring and I will not try on my pants again until July. :( I have been sleeping on the bed and am able to stretch a little bit more, which feels great!

By the way, even with that swelling, you look amazing!!
Yay for grandparents!! I was so sad when my mother in law flew out yesterday. I was told that after a month and/or once the tape came off, I could do scar treatment. I go back to the PS 5 weeks PO but I don't have tape, so that is a good question. I hate the swelling too! I am also a little lighter than I was pre-op...but trying to get under 130. Why is it so hard to break certain weight barrier????
That's true...I guess once you have kids it gets a little bit tougher. Aww...your mil left, she must have been a ton of help. My PS just e-mailed and said to take off the tape and begin Mederma..which I will, but I am wondering when I do it since I am wearing a Spanx all day. Hmmm? Thank you for your kind words mom2boys...you also look amazing.

Yesterday was a tough day for me. The PS said I...

Yesterday was a tough day for me. The PS said I could remove the tape and begin using Mederma. After removing the tape, the middle of the incision where the vertical incision meets the horizontal looked open and was bleeding. It is not a good feeling to see your incision that way..yucky! The PS said it was fine and to use Bacitracin..which I did and now it does not looks as gross. But that was not fun. The ends of my incision are wrinkly...like he could not get the skin to be smooth along the incision and I am already seeing some thickening of the scar in those areas, which means dog ears and him going back to fix things (hence cutting, stitching, etc), which I do not want. Even though my belly button is somewhat low, I did not want him to fix it..so I was getting used to the idea of living with a low belly button. Now I notice that it is not centered correctly. It is not significantly obvious, but I can tell it is more to the left. I am soooo frustrated with this. All morning yesterday I was running around making breakfast, getting kids ready, taking son to preschool, teaching daughter and playing with her. By 1 PM I was worthless, and that is how I remained for the rest of the evening. Then, my son crawls in front of me(why, I don't know since he is 5 years old and is acting like some kind of animal) and trip and fall. Not fun. Since I am PMSing...I get very frustrated with him..not good either. Then I get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and I pass out. I don't remember anything except coming to with major pain in my stomach & trying to answer my husband's questions. I must have fallen and tried to sit up using my stomach muscles without thinking & that is what woke me up...the pain. My PS says to stay very hydrated...and yesterday I did not do that. So..it is partly my fault. Anyway..thank you for letting me vent. Not having a good two days...this surgery is definitely a roller coaster ride of emotions, doubt, uncertainty and frustration. I will try to hang in there.

You feeling better honey? I thought about you this morning as I was prepping my water jug. I still didn't get down as much as I want to, but tomorrow is another day. I hope your spirits are up, you are such a motivator to everyone else, kills me for you to be sad.
Hey Jamby, sorry you are having a little setback too. The middle of my incision opened a little bit and I understand it's frustrating when your incision isn't healing as well as you expect. I don't know if I might be headed for a dog ear on one side, I'm just going to give it some time, PS says he will fix "anything that isn't right" in the future. I guess I have always bounced back so quickly after all my other surgeries that i expected the same from this one. I think you will look great once everything heals.
I hear ya on the clothes not fitting... I am only about three pounds over preop weight but my pants are tight in thighs and butt and of course waist... not evn three weeks, swelling I have to remind myself...
I am sorry that you have been going through such a hard time! I hope everything starts to look up soon and I just dont want you to have any doubts about the surgery because you look fantastic!

It is 19 days post op and no my muscles do not...

It is 19 days post op and no my muscles do not hurt, but they do feel very tight & I continue to get those uncomfortable contractions. My incision has mostly healed, with the exception of the middle area. I continue to apply Bacitracin and hope it does the trick. It is still uncomfortable to sleep well in bed, and if I stretch a certain way, it hurts a little bit or feels uncomfortable. I am wearing whatever fits, because right now, not much is really fitting very well. My belly button looks the same, although it hurts at times. I wonder if a stitch needs to be removed...hmmm? Besides that, today was my first day at work & it is actually less work than it is staying home with the two little ones. Soooo...I am enjoying it today and tomorrow, my only work days, and then real work begins on Thursday. I also have this cough..don't know why. It doesn't hurt much when I cough, unless it is a deep cough,which I try to prevent. I am sure going to have to be patient with all of this, and it is not easy.

Hey lil Jamby! You doing good?
Hey Jamby, hope you are doing well. I still have the opening in the middle of the incision. It gets better by a tiny little bit every day. Have been having sooo much swelling it's like I wake up a size 0 and go to bed a size 6, or maybe an 8, the only pants I can wear at night are stretchy yoga or pajama pants LOL. Maybe I will switch to working night shifts...jk.
JAMBY!!;) just stopped by to say hello & to check in on u!!!! Ur sooooo tiny!!!!!

I saw my PS today and he snipped some stitches and...

I saw my PS today and he snipped some stitches and pulled some scabs from my BB. I am okay overall with my results, with the exception of the little butt I have in the front from the vertical scar. He said to wait some months to completely heal, and if itt needed to be revised, he would fix it no problem. I am still undecided because I have not been able to wear my jeans/pants to enjoy NOT seeing the bulge....so until that occurs, I am going to hold off on the "worth it" check. Also, since I did not get lipo...I don't know how much of a muffin I have on my back with my jeans on. We'll see.....

I am happy with the fact that my horizontal scar is so low...love that I can wear my lil' black bikini bottoms. Yay! I am still pretty swollen & today was the first day I went Spanx free...it feels weird, but it is nice not to have the tight garmet on all day. He also said I could take baths...another yay! I missed my baths so. As I do heal, it is so difficult getting on RealSelf...yet it is so nice getting on and hearing your stories and to see how amazing everyone looks! Thank you for letting me share my story and for being so kind and supportive.

You look so cute in your bikini bottoms! I hope that you can get into those jeans very soon! You really do look just fantastic!
Awww....thank you ArmyWife88, you are very kind. I feel that way some days, and other...not so much. Hmmm.... ???
You should feel great:) But I understand.

It has almost been six weeks, and it is so nice to...

It has almost been six weeks, and it is so nice to see on RS how everyone is progressing along in their healing. It is amazing to see how awesome everyone looks..truly! I am still undecided about this surgery, just because there are things I am still unhappy about. The only thing that keeps me hopeful is that it does take a very long time to completely heal, lose the swelling, and for the scar to fade. I am trying to apply BioOil daily by massaging it for about 30 minutes, and at night I use Mederma. I still wear the Spanx, yet some days I don't and it feels good. As most of you ladies, I swell like mad in the evening. My belly button seems to be getting bulgy and looks like an outie most of the day. My pants rub on it and it does get irritated. According to my PS that is normal when you are thinner, yet he will fix it if it needs it in 6 months. I still hate my frontal mini-butt from the vertical scar. I am unsure how he did it, but it does look like a butt. It is mostly due to the fact that there are still stretchmarks in that area and the vertical scar elongates due to the softness of the skin. My PS said he would fix that in 6 months if it did not change. Soooo...with those two things perhaps needing to be fixed, I cannot decide whether I like the results or not. Of course, the ends of my incision are totally wrinkly..but I am not even going to go there. I am sure I can go on and on..especially since my belly button is off center. Okay, I am done venting. Thank you for listening to my rant.

On the other hand, I went for a walk with my hubby and kiddos and wore my short and a tank top, without a bulgy belly. That was nice! I lifted my tank top and asked my hubby to take some pictures so that I could share them on RS...and from afar with the scar hidden, it looks okay. I am glad the bulging belly is gone...although it is still swollen and it is hard to see how it will ultimately look. Still waiting....

Hi there Jamby, first of all I think you look great! Your already so tiny you have curvey figure and slim legs. You posted about the end of the tt being wrinkly, mine are as well. I started puting paper taper on my tt incision and it seems to be smoothing them out. For your BB some girls are taping an earplug, gauze, or marble to help keep the BB in. Anyways just my 2 cents lol Have a great day!
Thank you waitedsooolong. I just read your post and I am with you, in that this is such a long, frustrating process. You look truly beautiful! You also have a curvy body, and that bikini looks amazing! Thanks for your advice on my tt issues. I am unsure if I am starting to get sensitivity back, but my stomach itches something fierce. I also get this shooting pains..almost like a burn in some areas. I am like you in that the top part of my scar is pretty hard...I sure hope it doesn't continue to harden. I hope the weather gets better over there...it sure makes a difference. Take care of yourself and continue looking fabulous.
You look great. It's hard to be patient. I hear your pain. Hang in there.

It has been two months and I guess overall it was...

It has been two months and I guess overall it was worth it. When I am dressed is when I notice a HUGE difference...no more blubber belly hanging over my bottoms. Naked, it is a different story, as I am not completely satisfied with the belly button and the very top of the vertical scar. I must say that my PS is receptive, and is willing to go back and fix those two things six months post op...so that makes me happy. I will definitely get them revised, even though it is a pain to have to heal specific areas again.

Glad u are doing good i feel same way. I go June 20 to discuss my revision. It's weird now how time has gone by. I have not exercised either. What's wrong with your Bb?
I hope he is able to revise what you want revised candy...you deserve it. It is such a pain though, when I think of having things revised. My bb looks kind of like an outie and I do not like it. I hope you are doing well & healing nicely. Take care.
I dont remember what your Bb looks like by i understand what its like to not feel 100 percent. Did u get scarguard my vertical scar completely healed because of it. I am healing good. I still. Have muffin top on sides that is why i need revision and i also have dog ear. Its still hard fir me to wear certain shirts so I've been depressed a.bout that. IM glad he's willing to fix belly button. Why wait 6 most. Does he think u will change your mind?

Sooooo...all you ladies who got their TT almost a...

Sooooo...all you ladies who got their TT almost a year ago...how are you doing? I notice from posts that some of you are super happy with the results, while others are in the "happy in some areas" with their results. What I have noticed is that my sides sure have widened. What the heck? I did not get lipo on any area, just the TT, but my hips and waist are definitely expanding. I am unsure if I like this. Have you ladies noticed any weight gain in other areas after the TT? Overall my tummy looks great when I am dressed. Undressed, well, that is another story. My bellybutton is not centered correctly & my vertical scar is wrinkly due to stretch marks he was unable to remove. Soooo...when I bend over, the bottom of my stomach looks terrible. I just hate the thought of having to go back in to get dissected. Anyway, I don't know if he can do anything with the to the left bellybutton and the vertical scar.

I hope you are all doing great! I look at most pictures and think about how wonderful everyone looks....just wondering if any of you have had any problems with your TT. Take care & thanks for listening & sharing.

Hi. Just wondering how you feel about your TT now it's been so long ? I'm 5 weeks po and an very swollen. An yet I have a low scar nothing covers it
Hi Jumby, I'm almost a yr post op and I too have that same problem at the bottom of my stomach when I bend but I am very happy w my results, I knew when I decided to get the TT that it wasn't going to make my stomach perfect but it did make it so much better and I am very pleased, can u show us some pics so that we can see bcus it may not b as bad as u think....u know WE are our own worst critics :-)
Jamby not Jumby sorry
Portland Plastic Surgeon

I will rate after the procedure, although he seems very honest and does phenomenal work, from what I have seen. He is readily available via e-mail, which is helpful when stressed out with queries and concerns. He is very knowledgeable.