Breast Lift with Breast Implants - Portland, OR

HI, I finally got the breast implants i have been...

HI, I finally got the breast implants i have been wanting forever. Yay .. after breast feeding 3 kids my boobs were needing some help lol, I also model so i thought this would be something very nice to get done.

So far im very happy with the results! Was very painful tho. Im 2 weeks post op and just now starting to feel better! my lefty is still high and hasnt dropped into place. I'm wearing a starp 24/7 to push the implant down.. I started out with a 34 b.. Got 475 cc gel implants, high profile, round, smooth, under the muscle with loli pop lift...

Portland Plastic Surgeon

My doc is amazing!! I love him and would refer anyone to him! they are so kind, He does wonderful work!!

you look great. I love your results
I know it's an old post, but I wanted to ask: did the lift+augmentation cost you only 7800$? Are you still happy with the results? I'm from Seattle, but for a good and affordable surgeon I'd consider going down to Rose City...
Your breasts are looking amazing!!! Congrats! Glad you are feeling a little better.
In my sleep deprivation I didn't see that this was 2 hrs ago... My bad. Lol
I'm thinking about seeing the same doctor, are you still happy with your results? Any updates? Thank you.
I just sent my PS your picture as an example of exactly what I want. I'm curious what kind if implants you got and the size? Any recent pictures after they dropped?
You look great! Just got mine done today.
I wish I will have the same result as yours,,, looks great!
Gorgeous gorgeous!! Your look is what I am praying for! Little smaller for me but yours look great!
Sorry, my 4 year old typed that when I walked away from the computer!! Your results are amazing though!
jijuci dhuiv
Looks Awesome! I want to get implants that look like this. I will be scheduling consult with this doctor. :)

You look amazing! I have to ask-- what is the story behind your tattoo? It's not everyday you see one in that area.

I'm not having surgery until July!!! I'm currently saving up the $$$ its 9k so its a lot but hopefully it will be the best money I've ever spent! How was/is the recovery?
recovery has been very hard for me.. Lots of pain.. i had no idea. but finally starting to feel a little better ..
The boobies are flawless! I can only hope my results will be as good! Congrats!
awww thank you... When are u having surgery?

Your breasts look lovely! Thank you so much for sharing your experience here on RealSelf.

Thank you so much!!!