Fraxel Restore -Portland, OR

I am going in on Friday for a consult for the...

I am going in on Friday for a consult for the fraxel restore to treat my cystic acne scarring. My main problem area are my cheek areas. I have ice pick scars. I have tried chemical peels as well as microdermabrasion but am not happy with the results after each procedure. I have finally got my cystic acne under control with spironolactone 50 mg/day. I'm trying not to get my hopes up that this will repair the majority of my scarring but it would be nice to be able to leave the house without makeup or having to touch up throughout the day.
Thnks, I have dark skin so I doubt they would start off higher
did you have the fraxel restore done? I have similar acne scarring and was looking into get this treatment done as well
I had 4 fraxel restore 1550 done within a 5 month period. I didn't see any results... But... The settings she used on me were very low even tho I said go high. My 4th was only set on 35 mj & I'm understanding we should have started there. So.. If you have it done request high settings over 45 or it'll be a waste of time. Good luck whatever you decide.
Emerge