30th Birthday Present to Myself! Portland, OR

Just in time for my 30th birthday I had my BA done...

Just in time for my 30th birthday I had my BA done and I'm loving the new me! After having spent a total of 36 months breast feeding two kiddos my breasts got very deflated. I went from a 34B pre-kids to a 36DD with both pregnancies. After much research I found my surgeon Dr. DeMars, who was just as sweet as could be. His entire staff were friendly and inviting. I told him what I wanted and so far so good. I ended up getting 440cc Sientra silicone unders. Now I say so far so good only because he gave me what I asked for, accept I'm just now starting to think it's a lot smaller than I realized it would be. I'm not sure how much they will change with my D&F but I hope they get a little more full on the bottom, and more side boob would be nice.

My first four weeks....

Things are going swimmingly over my first four weeks. I've been a little unhappy with the size, wishing they were a little bigger, but loving them more and more everyday!!!

Week 5

I finally realized why my pictures were coming out with a washout color... My two year old out some filter in my photos. Duh! So here's my 5 week update. I think they finally dropped. I love the natural slope. But still wish they were at least 100cc bigger :(

Week 6

Here it is week 6 and I missed my dr appointment. Courtesy of my two year old throwing my phone in the toilet last week. I can't tell if there's a difference from last week to this week, but I think they are done with D&F.

Week 7!

My left boob had bothered me since day one. This one is taking longer to drop has a weird curve at the top. It's still numb on the inside from the nipple to the middle of my breasts. And the scar both sticks out more and is more noticeable. I hope this one eventually catches up to my satisfaction with the right.

Trying to add week 7 photos.

Hope it works this time

Week 8 not notice anymore changes

So here I am week 8 not noticing anymore changes. I know they say 80% of women wear the wrong bra size and after having sized myself and read several articles on how to properly size yourself and being professionally sized I now get it. But it drives me up the wall when people look at me like I'm looney when I tell them I'm now a 32DDD. They say "no way you look like a C cup," or "oh I know that store their cup sizes are big I bet if you went somewhere else you would be sized differently..." It's driving me nuts! I can't believe I'm disappointed and wanting a revision, all because of 80% of the women I meet don't know what appropriate bra sizing is!!! Does anyone else run into this? I get so frustrated trying to explain this to people and having to explain no... It's a 32!!! DDD. God forbid I should tell them I should actually be wearing a 30GG. I might actually make some heads explode! Sorry, I'll get off my soap-box, here's me at 8weeks!!

3 months post op and I think I have CC

I think I've developed capsular contracture on the right. So lame!!! What do you ladies think? My right was my first to drop it was so low and beautiful. I loved my right. Now it's riding high and I don't feel it on the bottom. I feel only my natural breast tissue. It's feels different. Weird and the implant is riding high. I think I got it I hope not though. What else could that possibly be tho?
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. DeMars is fantastic he's a very sincere and humbled dr, I can't say that about most people in his profession. When I first met him he made me feel so comfortable as though I were speaking with an older wiser relative, that I know and trust. Every time we spoke he used powerful statements that made me trust and feel confident in choosing him as my surgeon. He made himself 100% available to me for any questions or concerns that may arise, although I had very few. Dr. DeMars and his entire staff made me feel special everytime I walked into the office, if you choose him you won't be let down! I'm giving an overall rating of 5 stars because I believe the sections I gave 4 stars are pretty standard in the medical field.