41 Year Old, Circumferential LBL with Mastopexty and Breast Augmentation - Portland, OR

Two children , major weight gains, then massive...

Two children , major weight gains, then massive weight loss, I was left with sagging, baggy skin and drooping, deflated breasts. I work out 6 days a week and the bagging skin hides all my hard work. I felt I was still in a fat suit. That obscured my self perception and diminished my gains.
So far, I am exceptionally pleased with my surgeon, her medical team, and practice staff.
Let us know how you are doing:)
Hi Christian100394. Thanks for asking! I walked 45 minutes yesterday. I think I'm doing awesome! I'm eating a lot of protein. Close to 100mg a day. I'll try to post more pictures and some of the incisions. I think they look great. I'd like to know more about how the scar on my back will migrate down. It's higher than a bikini line. I see the surgeon 3/10. We will talk about scars then.
Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

How is your recovery going? I assume you have to have a couple of weeks of down time? Are you having much pain?
Kathleen Waldorf, MD

Dr. Waldorf and her PA, Erin and nurse, Amanda have all been so helpful and attentive. Kim, the coordinator also highly responsive and attentive. They listen and respond to my questions. I feel comfortable and important. Not like just another "case".