CoolBreeze Laser (Aka CoolTouch) Does NOT Work

So I received 6 sessions of CoolBreeze, aka...

So I received 6 sessions of CoolBreeze, aka CoolTouch, during June 2012. At the time, my acne was blissful compared to the misery I suffer from now. I only had acne on my 'side-burn' area which was not responding to the Benzoyl Peroxide I was using. Furthermore, I wanted to help accelerate the healing of my scars.

Despite information to the contrary stating that one needs three to six treatments at monthly intervals, I received 6 session within 3 weeks, at a rate of 2 per week. I was told this was actually better. Furthermore, the laser generated a lot of heat, which is troubling because it's supposed to generate a 'Cool breeze' as advertised. Regardless, the staff assured me this was going to be an amazing fix!

I was told it would take 3-6 months to see results because that's how long it takes for collagen to rebuild. Well, it has been over 5 months and my acne is worse now than it has ever been in my entire life. I have acne ALL over my face, including my chin which I never thought was possible. It's terrible, and everyday it just gets worse.

This failed experiment gave me false hope and makes me even angrier at my current state because I never thought my acne would spread to the rest of my face. I am NOT attributing my acne to the laser, but clearly the treatment was beyond useless. This is not a treatment that exacerbates acne before it gets better.

Portland Dermatologic Surgeon

This is the third treatment I've received from his office which resulted in absolutely no positive outcome.