Need Help, Something For Stretch Marks and Tummy - Port Charlotte, FL

I have been reading a lot about mommy make overs...

I have been reading a lot about mommy make overs and tummy tucks and I don't know. I feel like I am being selfish if I do it, but I also cry every day looking in the mirror. I have tried working out, been working out since Oct. and I'm 5'2 and weight 143lbs. I have a sagging 38DD and a tummy to follow...with disgusting stretch marks. My hubby is not so supportive as he thinks I am perfect the way I am, but I cry every day when I look in the mirror. I am a 30 year old mother of 1, a 2 year old. Can anyone give me some advice? I think I really at least want a tummy tuck.

I'm sorry you're so unhappy with your body right now. One thing to ask yourself is if you think you want more children. If so, you should hold off on the tummy part until you're done with that as pregnancy can compromise your results.

Please let us know what you decide to do! You have our full support either way.

Thank you for that, and I am very sure I do not want any more children. My husband on the other hand thinks differently. But ultimately I will be the one who would have to carry the child, and I cannot do it again, along with having to to raise another one. And everyone says my daughter is a great child and was an awesome baby, but I definitely don't want to do it again.

My husband is finally on board with the whole...

My husband is finally on board with the whole idea, now it's just a matter of finding the right doctor. How many consultations did anyone go to before they picked the right doctor? I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a breast lift, augmentation, and a tummy tuck...the whole shabang.