Full Tummy Tuck - Port Charlotte, FL

Girls I need help with this, i'm 44 and had...

Girls I need help with this, i'm 44 and had ALOT of surgery from a hit and run accendent. my whole right side from heel, ankle, knee, thigh, hip, arm, jaw and cheekbone and nose! Can not work out enough to lose weight 10-15lbs gain back (roller coaster) dont laugh.

I'm 5'0 and 185lbs. Had 5 children (28,18,17,11,10) and 5 c-sections. alot of my weight is belly. I want a ftt but Im scared that doctors wont touch me because of my weight..I dont want to look like a super model,I just want to see my crotch again.waste of money or go for it? oh im also a smoker:( is this a big deal or just frowned upon? help i'm so confused!

First let me say congratulations on stopping the smoking.  That is a very hard task to accomplish but the health benefits will pay off.  You will be glad in the long run.  Not to mention all of the money you will save.

And also the weight loss!  Wow you are like Super Woman taking everything on at once.  Keep chewing that gum and it will help you through.

Drink lots of water to flush your system out.  That will also help curb the hunger pains.  Also try suckers or blow pops.  They taste good and help you through the worst cravings.

Generally fat under the muscle is what you need to loose with diet.  And the fat on top of the muscle is the areas they are able to lipo.  See what your doctor says about that.

Keep me up to date on how you are doing.  And if you need some support to help you through any of this process please just ask.  I am here:)

thanks i'll let you know what they say on sat. omg nerves and not smoking are not a good combo:) did you see me my before pics? do i look 180 or do i look like i swallowed a beach ball?

Darlin you have had children, gained and lost weight, been in an accident, had c-sections and your poor tummy has been to hell and back,

Don't stress yourself out over the pictures.  We have all had our "not so fun" pictures posted.  That is what we are all here for...to support each other.

Just stay focused on the not smoking and healthy eating.  You will get there and this will all be behind you soon.

Ok going for consult tommorrow in miami and gonna...

ok going for consult tommorrow in miami and gonna do it!! lost 7 lbs. and only smoking 2 cigs. a day for 4 days got alittle time to be completely 4 wks. clean before surgery. god i sound like a crack head!! lol in all honesty it proberly is the same feeling. im a nervious reck because i never thought i would go under the knive by my own choose!and after all my surgerys,16 from hit and run accident and 5 c-sections,i hope im not pushing my luck on what some would call vanity. we,ll good luck to ever body and ill post soon.by the way im just nervious cause i dont think god himself could talk me out of this one!!!!

OMG!! Fot, it is gonna be sooo tough -no lie! But I send you strength, you CAN do this!! Just keep telling yourself what is of utmost importance in your life. You are having the TT for YOU --you gotta quit for YOU! ...easier said than done...I sooo know! I gain 10lbs almost as soon as I quit smoking, each and every time. And I am miserable already, then I feel fat, and I just keep stuffing my face... til I get fed up and start smoking again. It's a vicious cycle, but I think I may have it figured out this time LOL. I had my TT Apr 4th and my PS actually refused to do it if I was still smoking. I actually considered lying to him, but I couldn't handle the "what if". What if I spend all this time and money and emotion, and I botch it over cigs? What if I get necrosis and I am the only one to blame for an irrepairable tummy? Anyway, PS said smoke free for min 6 wks before and 4 wks after surge... I started quitting in Dec, but I couldn't break my 2 cigs/day (before n after work in car) until Feb... the very day of 6 weeks prior! And let me add, I had all intentions of starting again in May... but I didn't... YAY me!!
I can relate to your (nico-inducing) stresses as well. I was dealing with some heavy child and husband issues pre-op as well. I had to remind myself hourly why I was quitting, how important TT was to me, and tell myself that it was only temporary...I've been through worse shiz in life...As I'm sure you have too.
Stay strong Girl! I'm here for ya :)
Hi Fort,

Let me be honest (with no harm intended)... it does look like you swallowed a bowling ball! It is clear to see that that poor tummy of yours is not porportionate to the rest of your body. And also, in all honestly, you can work your little tail off (w/o pre-existing limitations), but there is no way that tummy will shrink to your frame... and you're only 44yrs young.

I have no medical knowledge, but in my humble opinion, with some personal experience/perspective, I say go for that FTT! Sounds like you have had mummy-tummy for 3/4 of your life, and sounds like you have endured a lot that took a great deal of perseverence... you deserve to "see your crotch" -LOL Not to mention, you will feel like a super model!

As for smoking... EEP! As taboo as it is in everyday life, it's thrice fold in the tummy tuck world. But, I promise you, you are not alone! After 20+ years of smoking (and many failed attempts at quitting), I quit pre-surgery. It was one of the toughest things I ever did, and has been the hardest "quit" yet. Trying to quit at a time of high anxiety and stress, and while trying to skim off all extra pounds, was extremely difficult! ...and keeping quit ONLY for the sake of surgery takes massive will power :(
But in graver reality, the risks of smoking with a TT are insane! Now THAT would be a complete waste of money. (Please research necrosis.) I am 5 months nico-free, and I still miss it daily... but the TT, for me, finally became MORE important.

I agree with Kimmers... stay focused, you will get there. Best wishes :)
thank you for your insight, i am gonna do it and guiting smoking is sooo hard!!!!!!! 4 days and i always smoke w/ my morining coffee and when i take a bath!!! so for 2 days no baths for me(and i have a huge jacuzzi tub)lol and i cant quit coffee, so im down to 2 cigs aday. but i have some time to try to break that one and ive lost 7lbs.consult tommorrow i am a nervious reck>>i hope i can drive 4 hrs w/out smoking, better yet i hope my husband can!!!!lol oh did i mention i wanna eat when i grave a cig.god give me strengh cause between my 18yr.old (who is leaving for school in 4 weeks and not ready and thinks hes a man since his 18th b-day 11 DAYS A GO) and my 28 yr.old who keeps leaving her asshole boyfriend and always going back to him, "I STILL LOVE HIM" and the tt and cant smoke ,im gonna have a nervious breakdown!!!!!!
coral gables cosmetics