Depressed and Upset After Veneers

I had to broken upper front teeth due to an...

I had to broken upper front teeth due to an accident when I fell on the stairs when I was 9 back in 2001. Well fast forward to 2011 am now 19 and jumped at the opportunity to get my teeth fixed. But have regretted it since the moment my prep was complete.

My front two teeth were shaven down to near stubs despite my opting for veneers in the first place due to less tooth removal. On the first session the dentist drilled away quite a bit of tooth but the problems began when he called me back for more grinding. When I tried resisting he was so rude. I didn't want to left like that so had to get my teeth grounded down further.

The only consolation is the fact that there has been little pain after the procedure. I am just happy I only got 2 veneers because I've heard horror stories of people getting 6,8,10! I will try my best to take care of my remaining natural from now now so as to never chip them or get any sort of decay problems.

All in all I just want these to last at least 15=20 years hopefully. The dentist is willing to replace them for free for the next 5 years if anything goes wrong. I would not recommend them.