A Very Poor Rhinoplasty Experience - Poland, Wroclaw

I had my rhinoplasty done late Dec 2012. I am...

I had my rhinoplasty done late Dec 2012. I am mixed with English, french and portuguese and I had a very nice nose I just thought my tip was too wide for my face. When I woke up from the operation I noticed the cast on my nose was sloped which worried me as the bridge of my nose was small and very straight..The surgeon Adam Kalecinski from professional beauty said it was just swelling . I returned home from Poland 4 days later very upset and worried . My nose is too short for my face and sits very close to my face even though I asked for it to be made more prominent . I tried and tried and tried to get a response from the surgeon but I never did but if im being honest I would never trust him near my face again.I am heart broken I feel freaky .This has ruined my social life and I am suffering from depression because of it .Oh if only I could turn back time :(.

camera not so good

My camera is not so good I suppose it makes me look better ha.

fillers

I will be trying dermal fillers to change my nose lets hope it works :).

thanks

Thankyou for all your kind comments .The part I disliked about my nose is still the same which is why I dislike it so much.
Dr Adam Kalecinski

My surgeon could only do basic changes to the nose he is not specialised in ethnic rhinoplasty . I suffered because of that.