A Very Poor Rhinoplasty Experience - Poland, Wroclaw

I had my rhinoplasty done late Dec 2012. I am...

I had my rhinoplasty done late Dec 2012. I am mixed with English, french and portuguese and I had a very nice nose I just thought my tip was too wide for my face. When I woke up from the operation I noticed the cast on my nose was sloped which worried me as the bridge of my nose was small and very straight..The surgeon Adam Kalecinski from professional beauty said it was just swelling . I returned home from Poland 4 days later very upset and worried . My nose is too short for my face and sits very close to my face even though I asked for it to be made more prominent . I tried and tried and tried to get a response from the surgeon but I never did but if im being honest I would never trust him near my face again.I am heart broken I feel freaky .This has ruined my social life and I am suffering from depression because of it .Oh if only I could turn back time :(.

camera not so good

My camera is not so good I suppose it makes me look better ha.

fillers

I will be trying dermal fillers to change my nose lets hope it works :).

thanks

Thankyou for all your kind comments .The part I disliked about my nose is still the same which is why I dislike it so much.
Dr Adam Kalecinski

My surgeon could only do basic changes to the nose he is not specialised in ethnic rhinoplasty . I suffered because of that.

Looks better after to me. No offence but you are quite fake looking.
Your nose look good to me, but I understand your concerns….
I know just how you feel, I feel freakish too, like everyone stares and can see I was butchered. I think you look lovely but you are wishing for your old face back and I know how depressing that is :/ I even wish for my broken nose back.
I just want my high bridge back there was no need to slope my bridge .I have found a doctor that will do it and make my tip a bit more longer .Thankyou for your comment .
I think it looks nice. I don't even think u need fillers to be honest
I think your nose is much better after surgery. It's definitely narrower.
Lets hope a doctor on Realself replies soon :)
I used to be at least attractive with a wide tip .Now I look like a cross between a pig and a duck .Thankyou to all the ladies thar support me but the nose has to change .
i think you're suffering from body dismorphia because you have an ideal nose.
My nose is a mess its not natural looking and it does not go with my face.I cannot breath out of it and my columela sticks out too far .I didnt pay all that money to be unhappy .If I was body dismorphic then tell me why my own family who I love are saying it looks bad .
I'm sorry you are suffering from depression and won't go out, but do try and get last this. You say you have a great husband and kids, you have good support. Your after pics look much better than the before shot, even with them being a little blurry, try not to focus on your nose, we can all see 'bad' bits if we look hard enough. If you have it revised it might be worse. Good luck.
Thanks Allie I am not gettim revision done im gunna try fillers because like you said it could go worse .
Thanks Angie I will do :)

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf. Please let us know how it goes with the fillers!

Just to clarify I am very happy got a wonderful husband and children no emotional issues .
we all just didn't get a good clear pic of your profile! I am certain you are right. what's your next step?!
Im gunna try get a clear photo post it ASAP.
lmao, I support you no matter what, I know what you are talking about :/
Thanks tracy when I get my filers done you will be first to see :)
Damn Skippy!
Ok guys I went to see a surgeon today about my nose as its been a year since I had my Rhinoplasty he agrees with what im saying .He said my bridge is too low and tip still looks bulbous also the braething problems are because of my septum .He said the distance between my nose and top lip is too big and my face is flat because my bridge was taken down too far .He did say fillers would help so thats what im gunna do see how it goes :)
The doctor didnt reply to any of my emails or phone calls which was over 60 .I asked him what he was gunna di to my nose and he said bring my nostrils in a bit and slim tip down , he said my nose bridge was fine .I have ended up with a sloped nose bridge and yes my nostrils are narrower but my tip has not changed at all its just looks more turned up .The doctor in my opinion is unproffesional and cannot do ethnic rhinoplasty as he said he could .I am not the only person to be deleted from there facebook site because we dont like the end result thats just plain wrong.
total douche! good of you to let others beware
The swelling in the tip can make it look like the bridge is sloped but this is really because the swelling makes the tip higher
im wondering tho if at 9 mos postop that could still be true?