A Very Poor Rhinoplasty Experience - Poland, Wroclaw

I had my rhinoplasty done late Dec 2012. I am...

I had my rhinoplasty done late Dec 2012. I am mixed with English, french and portuguese and I had a very nice nose I just thought my tip was too wide for my face. When I woke up from the operation I noticed the cast on my nose was sloped which worried me as the bridge of my nose was small and very straight..The surgeon Adam Kalecinski from professional beauty said it was just swelling . I returned home from Poland 4 days later very upset and worried . My nose is too short for my face and sits very close to my face even though I asked for it to be made more prominent . I tried and tried and tried to get a response from the surgeon but I never did but if im being honest I would never trust him near my face again.I am heart broken I feel freaky .This has ruined my social life and I am suffering from depression because of it .Oh if only I could turn back time :(.
Your nose looks great before and after! Hopefully you will begin to like it after a few months
Bev, I have to agree with the other comment, your before seems much improved in the after photo. Gorgeous in fact. really a clear profile pic is needed. can u take one from your phone and download to here?
Hi, your pictures are not as good of a quality to see what you are talking about but honestly your nose looks good in these pictures. I think it looks better than before but of course these are the pictures I am looking at which are not very clear and I am not you. I am sorry you are unhappy with your nose.

camera not so good

My camera is not so good I suppose it makes me look better ha.
I actually think it's beautiful!!! U look great maybe you re not used to it yet!?
I actually agree with everyone else too, I think your nose looks great in all pics, what a bummer you're feeling the way you do

fillers

I will be trying dermal fillers to change my nose lets hope it works :).
Hm; even with the blurry quality your new nose looks gorgeous to me. But I know how you feel- I just had my cast removed and I'm a little freaked out... I really do believe your nose looks suitable to your face and looks to be a vast improvement from your "before." It doen't look too short at ALL! I'm sorry to hear about your sadness and depression though. I hope it's a consolation that I think your "after" is absolutely stunning.
As everyone else here I think your nose is fine. It compliments your other beautiful features. I am not sure which photos are b4 and which are after.

thanks

Thankyou for all your kind comments .The part I disliked about my nose is still the same which is why I dislike it so much.
Honestly I can´t take your review seriously because you haven´t even posted many before pictures plus all of your after pictures are superblurry like you photographed with a webcam.... I have seen many good results by Adam and I think that your new nose looks better.
Looks better to me
I was going to fly over for a review, my surgery would be complicated so thanks for writing on here, im now putt off! Hope all works out for you.
Dr Adam Kalecinski

My surgeon could only do basic changes to the nose he is not specialised in ethnic rhinoplasty . I suffered because of that.