Having my 600cc Mcghan Implants Removed !!

Hi ladies, I've been reading all your reviews for...

Hi ladies, I've been reading all your reviews for over a year now which has helped me make my decision and I have finally plucked up the courage to book my explant. Its scheduled for the 24th of January i am feeling very nervous aswell as scared at what they are going to look like after! I have very large breasts (40G) and for now I have just decided on the explant without a lift and reduction, I'm praying for a miracle here I think that they will return to how they were before. I have had these implants for 9 years I was a 34B before I told my surgeon that I would like to be a d cup, which never happened, I couldn't believe the size of them after, I had the implant under the muscle. Over the last 5 years or so I have had so many symptoms that make me feel like I'm 60 years old, I'm only 34, i have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis recently, all my joints ache constantly, I have been getting sharp stabbing pains in my chest, memory loss and I constantly feel tired and drained, iv been to my dr a few times who cannot say/find out what the problem is, I had a scan which said my implants were all intact and that they were only rippled and to buy a decent support bra, I just want to feel fit and healthy again and I'm hoping that once they Are removed I will start To feel better again! Has anyone else had these symptoms and had there's removed? How did you feel after?
Although I'm scared, I am looking forward to having them out, I can't wait to be able to buy some nice tops and dresses and a normal size bra, and actually feel comfortable.
I'm hoping my recovery will be smooth and I can't imagine there being to much pain!
Is anyone else having there surgery soon?

Well 1 more sleeeeep and I will be free :)

Hi ladies, just a quick update!! So I'm having my implants out tomorrow … at long last, Yipppeeee. I am feeling very nervous :-/ well I suppose this is only normal, i have been heaving all day must be to do with my nerves, although I'm not quite sure why, I've had other surgery before and was fine, think it's probably because I'm worried how there going to look after! I have seen some great reviews though so I am hopeful. I will update once I'm free eeeeek x