Vitalize Peel Ruined my Skin and Life - Plymouth, PA

Well I had turned 31 and wanted to do something to...

Well I had turned 31 and wanted to do something to keep my skin fresh and young. I had this peel done and had major redness under my mouth but thought it was part of the process. It wasn't. My skin has never been the same. I have spent 3 yrs obsessing over this. I have gone to numerous dermatologists and there is nothing that can be done. Please don't take Chance if you are thinking about trying it. You will never understand the anguish you will go through until it is done. Then you just wish you could turn back time. I hope this helps someone from ever trying any type of skin resurfacing. I have read so many heartbreaking stories from people who had lasers, peels microderms going horribly wrong. Just enjoy the skin your in and don't let these doctors, new age esteticians or whoever make money for their porshes on selling you the idea that these things will help you! They are selling you lies and hooking you because you will do anything to get close to a glimpse of the skin you once had.
Doctors office

Sweet as pie. But ruined my life

thanks for your story, i also had chemical peels that went wrong such as lactic acid 15% and 30% on my nose it burned so bad my skin got much thinner and left me with more pores and blackheads, and my nerves are damaged, the best peeling i had was neoderma organic peelings and products are the best!
Hi Red Rose, do you have constant pain from the nerve damage? If so please let me know how long it lasted. I am at a year and half and I am still in constant pain. Thank you so much and I hope you're doing better!
Hi LF5 thank you for your comment, its been almost 1.5 Year ago i damaged my nerves and its got alot better The pain but its not completly gone. Its very important to use organic skin care that Will help healing sea butter is very good i use iT from The brand Lavera i suggest you try it . You can contact me if you like fruitboom88@gmail.com
have you heard of Colostrum and MSM cream as a post peel healing agent?
Thank you LF5! I wish you much healing too!! Just know your not alone and somehow we will be stronger for this!
I have depressed scars on my cheeks and chin. I used to have full cheeks but not any longer. It aged me about 20 years and my skin is severly damaged. I have milia and large pores but the worse thing is the constant pain. This isn't a reaction but some kind of mix-up with the product from what i'm being told by doctors. I wish you much healing!
The Greek yogurt feels great on my face! Does anyone know if my skin will permanently stay this way. Just posted a pic

What is the red area like under your mouth? Is it hyperpigmentation?

Not sure? I don't know what that looks like. The peel might have triggered rosacea there. I will try to attach a picture
My skin seems to be very bumpy and texturally different. There are almost wavy lines under my mouth where it is the dryiest. I just today put cold Greek whole milk yogurt on my face and left it for 25 min then rinsed with water. It helped cool off the burn tremendously!! Will post later if it is helping
I share your feelings but would like to add that i had a vitalize peel 15 months ago and have constant burning nerve pain ever since. The pain has been dehibilitating and life changing. I just underwent testing at Boston Mass General neurology and the dr said the product was contaminated with a toxin. I now live in agony. I am still trying to find someone else who has had constant pain or nerve damage from this peel. This is surreal to me. I hope this helps someone else make an informed decision before their life is taken from them too.
Aww my goodness I'm so sorry to hear you are suffering! I have gone to 8 different dermatologists who all say you look good. I think really? They might assume my skin had maybe always looked like this. Only one doctor said, " your about 30% scarred." But you look to good for laser. Thank God I never did that! The posts about laser are chilling!!! People's faces are sagging off and they have had fat loss or something? Crazy! Anway, I'm a hairstylist and thank God I have wonderful clients who take my mind off of it but it is a constant battle when I have free time. Would you mind sharing a picture of your worst area? I just want to see if it looks like mine. Thank you LF5!
Suffering would be putting it mildly. I have been in excruciating pain and agony for 15 months. I used to have full cheeks and a youthful look but now I have depressed scars on my cheeks and chin and my skin is full of milia. But that doesn't even matter to me. I really just need to get relief from the constant pain. I wish you much healing and again want to warn anyone reading this of the severe dangers. I thought I was getting a glorified facial. The girl who performed the peel told me the only thing that would happen would I would get a little pink, like a minor sunburn. I have had different superficial peels in the past and never had "peeling". I told her I didn't want anything with downtime and she promised I wouldn't peel since I had never peeled in the past. It was all lies or a mix-up at the salon with the chemicals. Now I can no longer enjoy any part of life. I am constantly distracted by pain. I wish you much healing!