Vitalize Peel Ruined my Skin and Life - Plymouth, PA

Well I had turned 31 and wanted to do something to...

Well I had turned 31 and wanted to do something to keep my skin fresh and young. I had this peel done and had major redness under my mouth but thought it was part of the process. It wasn't. My skin has never been the same. I have spent 3 yrs obsessing over this. I have gone to numerous dermatologists and there is nothing that can be done. Please don't take Chance if you are thinking about trying it. You will never understand the anguish you will go through until it is done. Then you just wish you could turn back time. I hope this helps someone from ever trying any type of skin resurfacing. I have read so many heartbreaking stories from people who had lasers, peels microderms going horribly wrong. Just enjoy the skin your in and don't let these doctors, new age esteticians or whoever make money for their porshes on selling you the idea that these things will help you! They are selling you lies and hooking you because you will do anything to get close to a glimpse of the skin you once had.
Doctors office

Sweet as pie. But ruined my life