My Time - Plymouth, MN

I'm having a full tummy tuck (with lipo) and a...

I'm having a full tummy tuck (with lipo) and a breast reduction on 11/18/13.
I'm 35 years old. I've given birth to three children (one c-section) and nursed them. I'm ready to take back my body!
I don't work out. I enjoy leisure activities. I don't expect to look like a model. I just want to feel comfortable in my skin.
I'm anxious, excited, and nervous. It seems like tummy tuck reviews are all over the place in terms of recovery and results, but I have complete confidence in my surgeon!

Good luck. I also am 35 with three kids and one c section. I am 5 weeks today.. You will be just fine. And just be repaired it is a slow recovery but worth it!:)
Where are your pics? Don't want to be a internet sensation;)
I like when people don't feel the need to work out. LOL. It feels more real/human to me. :D How are you doing post-op? Your review says you had surgery on 11/18?
Great!! I'm sore obviously but so glad I did it! I spent about 20 min a couple days ago trying to update my review. Then accidentally deleted it. Ugh!!
you sound a lot like me and we had surgery on the same day! I also have 3 kids and don't work out and ADMIT it too. I told my surgeon that I wasnt trying to win any bikini contests, I just wanted to look good in my clothes and not feel like clothes shopping was all about finding what covered my stomach. Hope you are doing well (other than your jealous friend!)
Exactly!!! Thank you! :)
confidence in your surgeon is a great thing, keep us posted, hope you are doing well and post some before and after pics when you get a chance and feel better !
Best of luck to you on Monday. I'm sure you will do awesome and have a great recovery.
I hope things went well for you today. Here's to a speedy recovery!
I had a breast reduction in 2000. It hurt, but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Changed my life. I'm having a tt, lipo of flanks & back on 11/25. Next year will be a good year for us.
Not to scare, but the br is a walk in the park compared to the TT! I'm only 9 days po but totally worth it (both procedures). Good luck, you'll do great!
Good luck! I had a breast reduction back in 95. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I'll be having a full TT with lipo on 12/5.
I'm so happy with both results so far! You will love your TT!!
Hi, BodyFairy! Let's be surgery buddies! Mine is the same day! :) I'm also 35 with three kiddos (2 c-sections) and like you, I just want my body back. Very nervous but excited to get it over and done with.. We will be on the mend before we know it...right!?!? :)
Yay!!! Where are you located? Are you ready? How old are your kids? Mine are 7, 4, 2. I have lots of help! ;)
I am in the Quad Cities (Iowa/Illinois border)! I am ready because I want to get it over with - I am nervous! What about you?! I'm thinking of buying some of the things on the posted lists just so I feel like I'm doing something other than counting down the days! :) Haha...I'm in the same boat with 12, 4 and 2!!! :) :)