17 Years Old... Went on It at Age 16 - Plymouth, MA

This was the best decision I ever made! Last...

This was the best decision I ever made! Last summer I didn't leave my house due to how bad my acne was. I started Accutane at the end of August and it worked immediately. I can't describe how good it felt to finally wake up to the feeling of clear skin! I had no bad side effects except for dry lips!

2 Years after Accutane Treatment

It has been almost two years since I went on Accutane. The long term effects are amazing. I have only broken out "bad" once in the time being off of it. And it was such a minor break out compared to what my break outs used to be. I just get occasional zits on my nose and sometimes forehead, but usually just when I forget to take off my makeup. It has been amazing being able to wear no makeup during the summer and not be embarrassed about my skin. But I have realized I let acne bring me down way too much. If you struggle with acne, don't let it stop you from anything. Still keep moving on, because one day you are going to look back at all the things you missed out on when really acne is just a minor chord of a major song.
Dr. Carry Sue Hansen

I love my Doctor so much, she is so sweet and easy going and helped me out so much!