17 Years Old... Went on It at Age 16 - Plymouth, MA

This was the best decision I ever made! Last...

This was the best decision I ever made! Last summer I didn't leave my house due to how bad my acne was. I started Accutane at the end of August and it worked immediately. I can't describe how good it felt to finally wake up to the feeling of clear skin! I had no bad side effects except for dry lips!
Dr. Carry Sue Hansen

I love my Doctor so much, she is so sweet and easy going and helped me out so much!

Hi I've been hereing so many things about accutane I've been wanting to try it what does it take to get it from a dermatologist ?
Wow, you look great! It feels so amazing to wake up and look at your face and not see something horrible there.
did you get an initial break out??
what was your dose from month to month? I am about to start soon :) amazing results lady.
Thank you so much!! I started at 20mgs and the side effects weren't bad at all so after a few months my dermatologist put me on 30mgs. The side effects are still not bad besides very chapped lips and occasional headaches! Good luck with your Accutane journey, I look forward to seeing pictures!
Thanks for the speedy reply :) So was it like Month 1: 20mg Month 2: 20mg Month 3-6: 30mg? I already want to start on 20mg for 1 or 2 months then go to 40 and 60 the next months, I don't want to go to 80 due to worse side effects. How bad was your initial break out, during the first few weeks? or month after? Not all people get it, but just curious!
You look gorgeous! Congrats!
Thank you so much! Goodluck on your accutane journey, your skin is already flawless!