Chest Football Tatoo - Plymouth, England

I have a chest tatoo of the football team...

I have a chest tatoo of the football team Manchester United. I got this done approx. 2 years ago.
I booked myself in for tatoo removal at a clinic in Plymouth in England recently and my first session was on December 12th. I had the colour and the black outlining treated and it cost me £60.
I've recently had a second session on January 9th and the lady that treats me said because it is painful for me, she will treat the black ink today and i come back next week for the colour to be treated. I therefore paid just £30.
I am rather worried because before i got booked into this clinic, i went to another clinic for a free consultation and the lady said it looks like you have some scarring already. She wanted to charge me £90 a session!
Would anyone be able to tell me if there looks to be any scarring already, im scared their is, i want this tatoo gone as soon as possible and i know there will be many sesions to go before the tatoo is fully removed. The last thing i want is scarring outlines.

So i've woken up the morning after the second...

So i've woken up the morning after the second session on the colour ink on my tattoo. I am still feeling very sore from yesterday and i did not sleep very well last night because of it. This time it has not blistered which im surprised about but it has wept in a couple of places. I just hope it doesn't cause me discomfort later because i have to go to work.

Today is the 16th February and i must say some of...

Today is the 16th February and i must say some of the black lines are fading now. I've not noticed much change on the coloured ink although alot of the red at the top of the middle has gone.

I've had recent treatment on Tuesday 5th March...

I've had recent treatment on Tuesday 5th March 2013 and I have added a recent photo of this.
This time the lady turned the machine up, and because of this it hurt more to have the treatment done. I had blood spots all around my tattoo this time which hadn't happened before but I was told this was normal.
Im not nervous as i was before at going to the laser clinic i think mainly due to the fact i know what to expect now.
The black lines are clearly fading away now, slowly but surely.
I have my 3rd coloured ink treatment booked in for 13th May 2013. Your probably wondering why 8 weeks away? Janet advised me on my last visit that as the treatment is getting more intense it is advisable to now space it out to 8 weeks rather than every 6 weeks which i don't mind doing. At £30 a session of black or colour treatment i can't complain.

Treatment done on colour (3rd session).

I've recently had another session of tattoo removal on 13th May 2013. In total now I have now had 6 treatments (or 6 sessions) of tattoo removal. After the most recent photo I have uploaded here I can now see that the ink is breaking up all around my tattoo. I believe I am now half way there to getting this removed so hopefully after the twelve session this will be gone.
I realised after this session that the wavelength used to treat my coloured tattoo is set on 532. When Janet is treating me on the black ink, the setting is on 1064. I always thought when I have been treated on the black ink, it hurts more, now I see why.
I'm thinking on my next session to get the black and coloured treated together as I am now seeing a difference and the tattoo will also be gone quicker which will give me piece of mind. It will cost me £60 so I am going to start saving immediately for this. My next session is due on 8th July 2013.

Update from session on 8th July 2013

I have attached a latest photo of my removal which is proving it is going and I am feeling a lot happier I am now seeing results.
The black is definitely fading more than the yellow and red.
I got the black and the colours done together this time.
My next session is booked in for tomorrow (02/09/2013) where I will be getting just the black removed.

Update from session on 2nd September 2013

Attached is another photo after my last session, of which I got just the black ink treated.
I am finally starting to see results now, and my patience is paying off. As you can see in the photo the ink is breaking up and fading.
Some of the black ink on the top crest of the logo tattoo is gone, which is making me feel a lot more happy than before!
I have now been advised to wait 10 weeks apart which I'm not fussed about since I am now seeing results.
My next session is this Friday (22nd November 2013) where I will continue to just get the black ink treated. I feel now I want to get the black ink treated until it has gone, and then start on the colour until that is gone.

Update from session on Friday 22nd November 2013

From my photo attached, you can see that the black ink is becoming less noticeable which I am very proud of.
On my previous post, I mentioned I will get all the black ink treated and removed before I get the colour done. I got the black treated this time, but as of next year (2014) I am going to get the colour and black treated together, so it speeds up the process more. I will be sticking to this.
My next session is for Friday 31st January 2014.

Update from session on Friday 31st January 2013

I am seeing good progress after my latest session of tattoo removal and some of the lettering is gone! I had the black and colour treated again.
I actually feel I am half way through the treatment, can't be too long to go now until it is removed for good.
My next session is on Friday 28th March 2014.

Update from session on Friday 28th March 2014

As you can see from my latest photo the progress is coming along very well, and even more black fading away.
My next session is on Monday 12th May 2014.

Update from session on Monday 12th May 2014

I am feeling very confident on the progress of this tattoo removal. Even more fading has taken place this time.
My next session is on Monday 14th July 2014.

Photo after treatment on 12th May 2014

My next session will be on Saturday 19th July 2014, not the 14 July 2014 as previously stated.

Photo

Update from session on 19th July 2014

I only got the black treated today due to a lack of money.
On my next session I will get both colour and black treated.
Latest photo is attached.
Janet

Google

That's looking great! Keep going! Not long left! :)
Great fading, you are almost there!!!!!
Not far to go still it is all gone! Good luck!
Thanks, can't wait till it's over!
Trust me I know! Feel the same way!
Thanks for keeping us updated pal, you can clearly see progress in every one of your photos. How many treatments have you had now?
Seeing great progress now is what is keeping me going. It's about 15 now. I still think it's gonna take another 10-15 though until it's gone.
Some nice fading. Have you checked to see if Liverpool might sponsor some of these treaments?
Thanks! Nah, I'll pass ;)
Fading very nicely!!
It is :)
Hi! I'm from the UK too and am surprised you managed to get your treatments so cheap! I've been quoted £150 per session from one place and even more from the skin clinic :( Looks like your tattoo is definitely disappearing though, good luck with the rest of removal! X
Gosh - it sounds like they are pushing their luck a bit! However, it's completely worth it! It's finally nice to see results now. Good luck with your removal too x
Good luck with the treatment! :) Hope to see even more fading!
Good luck on your laser session today!!! Let us know how it goes :)
Thanks!
How many sessions are you at now? Looks like you are having some really good fading :)
Thank you! I am at 10 sessions now, just had my 11th session done today :)
Thanks for the update, I can see some fading forsure :) Hang in there!!
Thanks!!
Hi Mark, I go to Hyde Park Clinic. Laserase are too expensive, and I fully recommend Hyde Park Clinic. Regards, Chris
Hi Chris, i'm also from Plymouth looking to get a chest tattoo removed!! Ive seen a few on the internet, such as the Laserase and Hyde Park Clinic. Where are you currently getting yours removed? Thanks Mark
Hi. I'm at about the same stage as you. Will be interesting to compare notes. My practitioner was concerned mine not fading quickly due to having 2 off at the same time. But looking at photos & comments on here I think it's going ok. I'm also in uk.
Hi JannV. That's great. It's a long old process but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end. Mine isn't fading that quickly either, though I'm hoping to start seeing better results after my next treatment. My next treatment date is tomorrow, and I'm getting the black ink treated. Thank you. Good luck for your removal process.