Laser Hair Removal - Pleasanton, CA

I find laser hair removal to be quite painful. I...

I find laser hair removal to be quite painful. I was thinking about having others areas treated, but will go elsewhere. Dr. Williams office does not offer numbing cream before treatment. I don't know how much of a difference numbing cream will actually make, but anything to lessen the pain a little bit should be offered.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

The procedure was not performed by Dr. Williams' it was done by his NP Kim. I will finish my laser treatment for my current area, but will look elsewhere for future treatments. If Dr. Williams office started offering numbing cream I would continue to be a patient.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Laser Hair Removal community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Laser Hair Removal community today.