A Few Days Away for the - Plantation, FL

First of all, I'm new to this site and have...

First of all,

I'm new to this site and have read posts so please bare with me.
A few years ago I was weighing at 296lbs and lost 160lbs. I'm 136lbs now and 3 kids later have left me with sagging skin and NO breast tissue. I promised myself that after the weightloss I would have a "mommy makeover" so here I am, Just a few days away from the big day!

I'm feeling very excited but nervous at the same time but most of all anxious to see what I will look like.
Any Tips?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Ok... The day is almost here, I'm having mixed...

Ok... The day is almost here, I'm having mixed emotions but most of all am very excited!

Wow major congrats on the incredible weight loss! Do you mind if I ask how you did it? I went from 215lbs after having my daughter and lost 90lbs in the last year. Now I am almost 3 months post mmo and weigh 124lbs. I also live in South Florida so we are practically neighbors! I look forward to reading your story and getting to know you. If you have questions or want to talk to someone who has been there done that, I would love to talk to you! Feel free to message me anytime! What day is your surgery? Good luck and I hope everything goes well for you. I can tell you that I am so happy that I did this procedure. My body has never looked so good! Not even before my daughter destroyed it haha. I believe you will have as much success as I and many others here have! Keep us updated! :)

Wow wow wow! Congrats on that weight loss (and on the three kiddos of course). Thank you so much for starting your story on RealSelf. Here's a great post from Blonde in Bluffton about her first three days post op.

I hope you get some sleep tonight and will come back when you feel up to it and let us know how you're doing!

Miami Plastic Surgeon